Ukraine

JMR

Professional User
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=432218
Perhaps it will stop right away if the *west* would stop supplying arms to Ukraine and keep the boundaries of NATO off Russia s borders...and perhaps the west let them deal a ceasefire plan with Russia ,hmm ? Fair view ?
When you say Vlad..are you namecuddling Putin or what s with that ?

RGH0

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=433612
May be I will call him Mr Putin.

Win or loose Russia will have Nato or Nato aligned countries on more of its border where ever that border will end up in the Ukraine region. Also Finland and Sweden now soon to be in Nato and already on the Russian border. So as a move to keep Nato away from the Russian borders it does not look like a great strategy does it ?

But Mr Putin in classic dictator doublespeak has constantly changed his implied aims in this so called special military operation without being specific about any of them. i.e. Ukraine is just a part of Russia and not a real country, Ukraine needs to be a neutral but Russian aligned state that's de-militarised, de-Nazified, de-satanized. More recently the "liberation" of the Donbas has come up the list as the other aims look less likely to ever be achieved.

The real aim is the expansion of imperialist Russia where ever and when ever it can be achieved but he cant say that without getting even more Western weapons being supplied and him loosing his head if it does not succeed.

In the end its Ukraine that has been invaded and up to them on how they respond in terms of fighting versus negotiation. Nato could withdraw its support to try to force the Ukraine to negotiate but appeasement of dictators like Mr Putin never goes well in the end.

mattylondon

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=219022
Perhaps it will stop right away if the *west* would stop supplying arms to Ukraine and keep the boundaries of NATO off Russia s borders...and perhaps the west let them deal a ceasefire plan with Russia ,hmm ? Fair view ?

Why do you repeat Kremlin shit? The NATO bullshit is a made up fear for the only purpose of creating a fake enemy. It's just one of many the Kremlin have spouted over the years to cause divisions and they hide their true reason for the invasion behind these. They want the destruction and eradication of Ukraine and all Ukrainians. It will end when the russian pigs leave Ukraine and allow people to live their lives in peace and without interference. Honestly if russia was fearful of Ukraine joining NATO then offer something better. But they can't. They only know fear, control, death, destruction and scorched earth policy. They regard life with little value. What has russia contributed to society for the good in the last 25years...? Pointlessly throwing their young to die for no meaningful reason from Chechnya to Ukraine.

RGH0

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=433612
Hi JMR
You disapproved of my last post without comment. I assume that's because you don't like me calling him Mr Putin as the rest of what I wrote is hard to dispute I believe, but I am always happy to hear other opinions in a bar

JMR

Professional User
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=432218
Hi JMR
You disapproved of my last post without comment. I assume that's because you don't like me calling him Mr Putin as the rest of what I wrote is hard to dispute I believe, but I am always happy to hear other opinions in a bar
Oh nooo ! I just didn t have time yesterday and today i m in somewhat of a hurry . But i ll came back to you and mattylondon later . Cheers.

JMR

Professional User
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=432218
So , last night Poland nearly invoked article 4 to be followed by article 5. There was so much shit on those funny news outlets that i really thought that s it , i m getting dragged into the army already . They were screaming "russian missiles " , they bombed Poland , what to do , what to do. Then Zelesnky came out straight pointing at Russia , they did it , they did it. Then in the morning ..no..they did NOT , it was actually fired by the Ukrainieans... So..now it s all quiet , no one won t do shit because hey , it s ok for Ukraineans to hit a NATO country ( which bring me back to a story that happened a while back in Romania , about at the start of the conflict , a recconaissance romanian fighter was downed near the Ukrainean border , then a medevac search and rescue heli was downed while looking for the fighter plane . But no one said nothing , they blamed the weather , rain and fog they said , I call that bulshit , everyone knows that the Ukrainians blow them to hell , but no action taken ). So , why everyone is quiet now ? Isn t Poland a NATO country hit by Ukrainean missiles ? Why the excuses now that they miscalculated and blah blah blah shit that i want to throw up about it ? Effing war mongerers..they are all quiet now...

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001

RGH0

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=433612
Effing war mongers...
And fortunately Mr Putin, the most aggressive of the current warmongers, has now had his 3 strikes ( lost Kyiv, lost Kharkiv, lost Kherson) and is about to be out with any luck in time for Christmas. But unfortunately he will probably be replaced by even worse warmongers from amongst his extreme right wing cabal who are rapidly loosing patience with the demonstrated lack of success by Russia in the war.

Adam

VCDS Distributor
VCDS Distributor
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57045
So , last night Poland nearly invoked article 4 to be followed by article 5. There was so much shit on those funny news outlets that i really thought that s it , i m getting dragged into the army already . They were screaming "russian missiles " , they bombed Poland , what to do , what to do. Then Zelesnky came out straight pointing at Russia , they did it , they did it. Then in the morning ..no..they did NOT , it was actually fired by the Ukrainieans... So..now it s all quiet , no one won t do shit because hey , it s ok for Ukraineans to hit a NATO country ( which bring me back to a story that happened a while back in Romania , about at the start of the conflict , a recconaissance romanian fighter was downed near the Ukrainean border , then a medevac search and rescue heli was downed while looking for the fighter plane . But no one said nothing , they blamed the weather , rain and fog they said , I call that bulshit , everyone knows that the Ukrainians blow them to hell , but no action taken ). So , why everyone is quiet now ? Isn t Poland a NATO country hit by Ukrainean missiles ? Why the excuses now that they miscalculated and blah blah blah shit that i want to throw up about it ? Effing war mongerers..they are all quiet now...
I hope you see the difference between attacking a country with a missile and a defense-missile accident(?)
Polish government acted quite responsibly and did everything to avoid panic. I didn't hear anyone screaming that we were bombed (at least in Poland). We were concerned, yes. Some people were killed. Is it that hard to understand?

You criticize *everything*... except your beloved mother Russia.

RGH0

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=433612
The consistency and speed of the Western response from senior leaders in multiple countries all saying the same thing is somewhat suspicious and sounds orchestrated to say the least. Looks to me like they are all trying to play it down to avoid escalation with Russia.

So is the lack of evidence or comment about the missile type and crater formed and the witness who saw 2 missiles .... Was it a misdirected ( deliberately or accidently) Russian cruise missile being pursued by a Ukrainian S300 anti aircraft missile? For it to be just a Ukrainian anti aircraft S300 does not make much sense since it would have exploded long before it hit the ground unless pursuing a low altitude cruise missile right down to ground level

Who knows but the real facts are yet to fully come out. Are not conspiracy theories great :)

JMR

Professional User
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=432218
I hope you see the difference between attacking a country with a missile and a defense-missile accident(?)
Polish government acted quite responsibly and did everything to avoid panic. I didn't hear anyone screaming that we were bombed (at least in Poland). We were concerned, yes. Some people were killed. Is it that hard to understand?

You criticize *everything*... except your beloved mother Russia.
I see the difference dont worry. It s Zelensky that doesn t . Yes , Poland was responsible..i was talking about the news outlets that went crazy in saying that Russia attacked Poland. No , Russia is not my motherland , i am Romanian through and through and i care less for Russians and ukraineans , they are the same to me. If they want to kill each other then eff them both.
@RGH0 , yes , that could be a scenario that i ve thought about. Perhaps they played it down to avoid " the mother of all conflicts " . Its funny though how some wishes just an eacalation of the actual conflict. But , as i ve mentioned in earlier posts , this is a war of attrition that many benefit from . Do they really want an outright war with Russia ? No. Not even US doesn t want it. It s just not feasible. The outcome of this is that all over Europe prices increased on everything , the govts came up with caps on energy , for example right now i am paying about 1.81 RON for a kwh. Before , i was paying 0.7x or so. The govt put a cap on the price of it this month to start in January at about 1.30 RON. And everybody sighted a relief. They effectively increased the price 1x and everybody is falling over themselves to thank the govt. I call bullshit on it. The energy price in Romania has nothing to do with the conflict ,so can you see the bullshit here ? Same with gasoline/diesel/lpg prices . We didn t import much from Russia other than a perhaps 15% natgas per winter season as reserves. Yet the prices tripled and quadrupled on everything. We have a saying here , they get you used to high prices , then they slash a bit of it , you are thankfull. But yet they make you pay double and you re nice and quiet and thankfull about it. That 1x price could ve NOT happened in "peace" times , you get my drift here ? Same goes through off all Europe. In other news the FTX crypto exchange went down with millions and billions of dollars vanishing. They used that exchange for some of the donation sheme for Ukraine , yet some of the money returned in America to support politicians and stuff like that. How is that for a change ? And that news came out about 1 day before the news outlets went crazy with the russian missiles attack of Poland . Now no one is talking much about FTX and it s dissapeared money. It s all but forgotten.

Last edited:

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
In other news the FTX crypto exchange went down with millions and billions of dollars vanishing. They used that exchange for some of the donation sheme for Ukraine , yet some of the money returned in America to support politicians and stuff like that.
Neat money laundering scheme that was, no?

-Uwe-

• Agree
Reactions: JMR

JMR

Professional User
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=432218

-Uwe-
I am too unimportant to say this or that..but the crash smells like bad fish after 2 days in the sun... Nice scheme though , i like it ..a lot. :thumbs:

-Uwe-

RGH0

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=433612
The only real use and value crypto currency ever had was for illegal international money transfers and laundering. There will be a lot of very pissed off drug smugglers and you don't want to upset those guys:eek:

The rest was just a huge Ponzi scheme under the disguise of "new tech"

Dinnyb

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=230450
The only real use and value crypto currency ever had was for illegal international money transfers and laundering. There will be a lot of very pissed off drug smugglers and you don't want to upset those guys:eek:

The rest was just a huge Ponzi scheme under the disguise of "new tech"
Crypto will be the currency for the automation that is currently taking over the human workforce, drones, AI etc will pay each other with it.
Humans will get blockchain CBDC stablecoins, used to track and control everything you do and buy, essentially programmable money, complete dystopia.

JMR

Professional User
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=432218
Hmmm..is that a predestined name ? Sam Bankman-Fried ? It makes you laugh and wonder at the same time !! Was he fried ? Cause he certainly was the Bankman ;);)

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
Bankman-Fried
Bankman-Fraud.

The fact that he's not been arrested makes it obvious he has friends in high places though. I guess being the second largest donor to the sitting president's campaign a few years ago comes with some benefits...

-Uwe-

Reactions: JMR

Crasher

Professional User
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=21420
Bankman-Fraud.

The fact that he's not been arrested makes it obvious he has friends in high places though. I guess being the second largest donor to the sitting president's campaign a few years ago comes with some benefits...

-Uwe-

Are you suggesting that politicians are dishonest? Tut tut, shame on you :banghead:

Back