M
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• M
      mattylondon reacted to RGH0's post in the thread Ukraine with Like Like.
      May be I will call him Mr Putin. Win or loose Russia will have Nato or Nato aligned countries on more of its border where ever that...
    • M
      mattylondon reacted to RGH0's post in the thread Ukraine with Like Like.
      The Czechs have short memories it appears. The war would stop tomorrow if Russia stopped invading another country and withdrew its...
    • M
      mattylondon replied to the thread Ukraine.
      Why do you repeat Kremlin shit? The NATO bullshit is a made up fear for the only purpose of creating a fake enemy. It's just one of many...
    • M
      mattylondon reacted to Sebastian's post in the thread Ukraine with Like Like.
      And there I believe you are wrong, it is not just people talking on TV. Consider who these people are specifically. What their job is in...
    • M
      mattylondon reacted to RGH0's post in the thread Ukraine with Agree Agree.
      HI JMR And why do you think Putin is the richest man in the world.... Russia is his private plaything and he is accountable to no one...
    • M
      mattylondon reacted to Crasher's post in the thread Ukraine with Agree Agree.
      And all the time the average person is the one who suffers. I could not help feeling completely devastated for the poor sod on their way...
    • M
      A doctor was killed in that attack, on her way to work. I can't reiterate enough that russia is a terrorist state...
    • M
      "the good news, we can fix the bridge... ...the bad news, we will need your table!"
    • M
      Happy Birthday mr president
    • M
      mattylondon reacted to Uwe's post in the thread Ukraine with Disagree Disagree.
      I think it's pretty interesting how "democracy" is the best thing ever, unless of course the voters choose something that The Powers...
    • M
      mattylondon reacted to JMR's post in the thread Ukraine with Disagree Disagree.
      I don t know..supposedly they had some international oversight..foreign observers. I don t think they kept a gun to everyone s head. And...
    • M
      A snapshot of one day in a country under siege. Filmed on 14 March 2022, the 2,944th day of the Russian-Ukrainian war, by a collective...
    • M
      A constant of my life for the last 6 decades has passed, rest in peace my queen :cry:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…