-Uwe-

Tregged

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=171560
Hi guys,
Haven't used my account for a while and now my account seems to be "under review". Can this be changed to allow forum use once again please?
Thanks

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
Haven't used my account for a while and now my account seems to be "under review". Can this be changed to allow forum use once again please?
Two points:
1) The fact that you made this post indicates that you can use the forum despite that message. ;)
2) It's been five years since you joined and you still haven't done what's described in the first post of this thread to Get Verified. Maybe you should so now?

-Uwe-

Tregged

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=171560
Two points:
1) The fact that you made this post indicates that you can use the forum despite that message. ;)
2) It's been five years since you joined and you still haven't done what's described in the first post of this thread to Get Verified. Maybe you should so now?

-Uwe-
Interesting, I thought I had the cable registered. Anyway, the form has been filled in, thanks.

KMA

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=491724
As far as I can tell, you have not. There is no match for the e-mail address you used to join the forum in our customer records and you have not supplied a VCDS serial number.

-Uwe-
Form filled, sent etc.. hope there was everything.

dalinc

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=514991
If your status is something other than a "Verified" user, that means we could not find you in our customer records when you joined the forum. This could be due to one of following:

1) You didn't give us enough information. Perhaps you didn't provide a serial number, or maybe you're using a different e-mail address than when you bought your system. If you bought your system directly from Ross-Tech, you should be in our records. In that case, please e-mail us (Sales@Ross-Tech.com) and we'll look into it.

2) You bought your VCDS system from one of our resellers and you haven't registered the product with Ross-Tech yet. In that case you are not in our customer records, and can't get verified until after you do register.
  • If you have one of our older interfaces (anything other than a HEX-NET or HEX-V2) then please fill out this form -- it's free! Also, please put "Please check my forum status" in the 'Notes or Special Instructions' field of the form.
  • If you have a HEX-NET, please register it as described in the video in this post.
  • If you have a HEX-V2, please register it as described in the video in this post.
3) You bought a second-hand system and aren't eligible for support. You can still post in the New User section of the forum, but you won't get posting access to most of the rest of the forum unless/until you elect to transfer ownership of that system into your name. You can do that here at a cost of $99.

4) You bought an illegally pirated VCDS system. In that case, you're not really welcome here unless/until you decide to buy a real one. :thanks:

-Uwe-
Thanks for that I didn't realise I had to register, I thoughts that the serial number did it automatically, anyway, followed the process, should be all good. Regards

Tregged

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=171560
I still cannot post in some forum areas, as I'm getting the "insufficient privileges" message at the bottom right of the screen.

Tregged

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=171560
"You have insufficient privileges to post threads here."

Underneath the reply date column. I can participate in active and open threads, but cannot create one in How To's and Tips, at least.

I wanted to ask what information is available in VCDS to diagnose what I think is an issue with my injectors, but I can't ask the question yet.

Viking

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=151455
I'd say that the "How to's & Tips" section isn't the place for asking questions. It's a reference section where "How to's & Tips" are detailed.

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
cannot create one in How To's and Tips,
I'd say that the "How to's & Tips" section isn't the place for asking questions. It's a reference section where "How to's & Tips" are detailed.
Correct. Only Staff Members and above can create a new thread in that section. Occasionally we'll move a thread from another section to that section. If someone wishes to post something in that section, find another appropriate section to make the post, and then ask us to move it.

-Uwe-

Delboy69

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=518222
Hi, I recently registered a used interface, is there anything else I need to do now to become verified?
Thanks
Del

stefdds

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=174556
I believe getting registered and being verified are two separate and different obligations.

Also, perhaps you fall under item #3 in the getting verified criteria ?

click > How to get Verified < click

Also, keep in mind that business hours are M-F at RT, so you may not get a reply until Monday sometime.

Reactions: Uwe

Delboy69

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=518222
Thanks for the reply, yes fall under item #3, have now transferred ownership so hopefully will be done in working hours, just didn't know if there was anything else to do.

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
have now transferred ownership so hopefully will be done in working hours,
Although it won't be finished processing until working hours, I can see that it's in our system, so...:

hyIkMdp.jpg

-Uwe-

Delboy69

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=518222
Thanks Uwe.

Back