You joined the forum in January. You added a serial number and registered you interface in April. As I've said repeatedly here, we don't have the means to check every new product registration that comes in to see if it might make an existing forum account eligible to be verified, so this scenario definitely requires manual intervention.Iv'e been waiting for my validation since a month, can you check it manually ?
Hi bought a new vcds cable how do I get verified? Thank youIf your status is something other than a "Verified" user, that means we could not find you in our customer records when you joined the forum. This could be due to one of following:
1) You didn't give us enough information. Perhaps you didn't provide a serial number, or maybe you're using a different e-mail address than when you bought your system. If you bought your system directly from Ross-Tech, you should be in our records. In that case, please e-mail us (Sales@Ross-Tech.com) and we'll look into it.
2) You bought your VCDS system from one of our resellers and you haven't registered the product with Ross-Tech yet. In that case you are not in our customer records, and can't get verified until after you do register.
3) You bought a second-hand system and aren't eligible for support. You can still post in the New User section of the forum, but you won't get posting access to most of the rest of the forum unless/until you elect to transfer ownership of that system into your name. You can do that here at a cost of $99.
- If you have one of our older interfaces (anything other than a HEX-NET or HEX-V2) then please fill out this form -- it's free! Also, please put "Please check my forum status" in the 'Notes or Special Instructions' field of the form.
- If you have a HEX-NET, please register it as described in the video in this post.
- If you have a HEX-V2, please register it as described in the video in this post.
4) You bought an illegally pirated VCDS system. In that case, you're not really welcome here unless/until you decide to buy a real one.
I could not locate you based on the email address or partial name used when registering in forum but does your short serial number happen to end in 353? The short serial number is printed on the Ross-Tech interface.
You joined the forum with an interface serial (on the product label) ending in 884. This interface is registered to a different person, and a different company name than the data you provided when you joined the forum. That person also upgraded the license in this interface. But since that person's name and company are different that yours, from our perspective, you are a second-hand owner and don't qualify for Verified status at the present time.I even paid for an upgrade,
Greetings !I updated my HEX V2 serial number on my profile, could someone kindly upgrade my status to Verified?