Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
Look at the history of Senate elections in Georgia over the last 20 years and then tell me with a straight face that you find this plausible without a whole lot of cheating going on.

-Uwe-

With all the scrutiny of Georgia's elections this year, You can say with a straight face that election cheating is going on in Georgia?

You just like to stir things up in your bar don't you?

Why do people watch Nascar, is it for the crashes or is it really the race?

:p

26970p.gif

Last edited:

jyoung8607

FoRT
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=25607
A message from the Domestic Terrorist In Chief tonight:

1NGuIcU.png

Unforgivable. This stain, this stink, will never wash from him or from his complicit supporters and enablers.

DV52

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=194404
Every new election in this country brings MORE attention to detail. MORE people with camera phones. MORE surveillance video. MORE granular data, MORE statistical analysis. MORE pre-election polls, MORE exit polls. When the outcome of a process changes with more eyes on it, it's not because cheating increased, it's because cheating decreased.
jyoung: excuse the impudence of my reply as a foreigner - but perhaps the reason for the outcome is far, far simpler than any grandiose conspiracy theory (I like Occam's razor). Perhaps the final score was just because in 2021, a majority of Georgian voters preferred the Democrat candidates? Is this possible, maybe even probable in American elections these days?

Don

Unforgivable. This stain, this stink, will never wash from him or from his complicit supporters and enablers.

How will history remember the 45th President?

Last edited:

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337

dieseldub

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=28764
What a shitshow today.

Here's one thing that irked me a lot today, immediately prior to the invasion of the capitol.

Numerous Trump tweets were deleted today, including the one I screenshot here when I realized what was happening. But first, let's set the stage.

As the proceedings in the joint session of congress began with VP Pence presiding, the first state, Arizona, is called. An Arizona representative speaks up, certifying that their electoral votes are for Biden. Pence asks for objections, a representative stands up and gives an objection. Procedurally Pence asks if a senator has signed off on the objection, the representative confirms yes, senator Ted Cruz standing next to him affirming he is the signing senator.

Pence then dismisses the joint session for the two houses to further discuss said objection in their respective separate chambers. There was no dismissal of said objections that would harm Trump's cause. As the senate and house go on with their discussions, Trump tweets this:

FB_IMG_1610001597073.jpg

What, exactly, did Pence do that was not in support of the president with his actions that had just happened at that point? He didn't dismiss objections, he just did what the U.S. code required of him and had the two houses of congress further discuss/consider the objections.

So, about 20 minutes after the tweet and adjournment of the joint session, protesters began their pushback of the barriers into the capitol. And, well, you guys know the rest. I also was watching a livestream at one point where the crowd began chanting "We Want Pence!" as they were on the steps of the Capitol, almost certainly wanting him because of Trump's call out on twitter.

But can a Trump supporter actually defend Trump's words and incitement of said protesters today? Sure, AFTER they invaded he had a half-assed attempt to tell them to back off while still saying the election was 'stolen.'

Too little, too late, pal. He baited the mob and has been stirring them up for MONTHS. This is what sedition looks like.

If I were Pence, I would be absolutely FURIOUS with Trump right now for being thrown under the bus like that.

DV52

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=194404
Watching the news with disbelief and shock - how the heck does local security allow the Capitol building to be over-run by a group of disgruntled citizens ?? Can any one there in America tell me what precisely the protestors want?

Don

dieseldub

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=28764
Watching the news with disbelief and shock - how the heck does local security allow the Capitol building to be over-run by a group of disgruntled citizens ?? Can any one there in America tell me what precisely the protestors want?

Don

They want Trump to be declared winner even though he didn't get the requisite votes to do so.

Our democracy isn't as iron-clad as some of us wanted to believe. Protesters long since removed, joint sessions of congress reconvened. Objections to Pennsylvania's vote count were heard, voted on and rejected. Joe Biden officially certified as winner with 306 electoral votes.

Trump pledges orderly transition while still crying about votes and has to insert a self-aggrandizing statement about how he had the greatest first term in presidential history:

This shit is so surreal. Can't wait for him to be gone at this point. National nightmare is almost over.

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
It is simple, when a fight to the death is started it doesn't end till death does it?

Setting the stage backing the clock......

May the flights begin.....

See what happens when you do or don't wear or ware or where a mask, madness sets in?

Don't hang out for stupid situations to unravel, don't likely die?

Wait on a hill or tall building far away with optics to observe?

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
NostraJackASS say.......

Sometimes more work is less.

Example:

When doing struts or a clutch to remove a transmission. Can it often be done easier by drop of subframe & by additional work details done means less actual work performed & without injury?

More is less, less is more, inverse in the teleaverse.

Consider vicarious consequences!

Learn to get along!

Less effort attempts are not always a savings!

Saving is important, investment is better!

Always try to help your fellow man or neighbor, however, realize you can't help one who do not engage or fail to want it even though they ask for it or seek simple path to avoid work, kick them in the ass by discretionary case basis?

Sometimes a hug and an ear is better than a fist!

jyoung8607

FoRT
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=25607
jyoung: excuse the impudence of my reply as a foreigner - but perhaps the reason for the outcome is far, far simpler than any grandiose conspiracy theory (I like Occam's razor). Perhaps the final score was just because in 2021, a majority of Georgian voters preferred the Democrat candidates? Is this possible, maybe even probable in American elections these days?
Cheating during the actual balloting process, at meaningful scale, is both difficult and rare. We have the most studied, the most scrutinized elections in the world, and the most motivated and aggressive searchers couldn't find anything materially significant to put in front of a judge.

Voter suppression, winning by manipulating and cheating the voter registration process, or by playing games with gerrymandering and polling places, that's extremely common. We've a long way to go before we overcome our long, dark, shameful track record on this. Our nation owes a great debt to Stacey Abrams for personally spearheading the fight back in Georgia.

How will history remember the 45th President?
We wrote an entire chapter of our grandchildren's history books last night. It was about the first failure to peacefully transfer power in more than two centuries of our Constitutional republic. The first one where Confederate traitor flags were flown in our Capitol. The first one with a body count.

Our National Guard (military reserves) were called out last night to restore order in our Capitol, because the Capitol Police were overwhelmed. They were called out by our Vice President. That act alone is a little disturbing, in that he can't actually do that according to our laws. It's a lot disturbing, in that he had to give that order, because President Donald J. Trump wouldn't. There was gunfire in our Capitol from violent insurrectionists and our President saw fit for it to continue.

Do you know what the saddest, stupidest, most embarrassing part is? The only thing we were doing yesterday was routine ceremonial paperwork. Now, they didn't manage to stop it, but what if they did? Trump and Pence's terms still end on January 20th; they are legally out-of-office at that point, with no extra action needed. There isn't and never was an outcome where they storm the Capitol and their idol stays in office. We'd just swear in President Nancy Pelosi and have to figure out how to clean up their mess from there, which is an outcome desired by exactly nobody.

We still have grown-ass adults who choose to make common cause with this. If they've gotten this far without understanding what they're doing is wrong, they can't be taught, and it's time to write them off. It's past time for them to be accountable for their actions. It's time for containment while the responsible adults move on. I really, really don't envy Biden his job right now.

Last edited:

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
Every new election in this country brings MORE attention to detail.
So the utter lack of signature verification on mail-in ballots is "attention to detail"?
MORE surveillance video.
Like video of cases of ballots being pulled from under tables after the observers were ushered out and then being scanned multiple times. But "nothing to see here, move along".
MORE statistical analysis.
You mean statistical analysis that shows the D victories would have been impossible except for ballot dumps that came in the wee hours of the morning, once it had been determined how many more ballots were needed? But "nothing to see here, move along".
When the outcome of a process changes with more eyes on it,
When the eyes all belong to one side because that side literally taped up cardboard over the windows to the counting room to block the view of the other side's observers, you expect people to believe those lying eyes?

But you know what? At this point, I truly regret having becoming re-engaged in politics. But I'm sure many of y'all will prosper selling what's left of the country to China and starting a few new wars.

-Uwe-

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
THIS IS WHY I DON'T VOTE!

THE ROAD IS A ONE WAY STREET ONCE TEXAS GOES BLUE THAN WHAT?

WHICH WAY YOU THINK?

-1x-1.jpg

Reactions: Uwe

Fred's Imports

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=16454
What does that word mean, to you?

It means when you build your empire and the cHinese nationalize it you can blame yourself for screwing us out of the Amurican dream, that's what it means Socrates.

jyoung8607

FoRT
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=25607
So the utter lack of signature verification on mail-in ballots is "attention to detail"?
We've already run the poll-tax/undesirables discussion angle into the ground, so let's come at this trope a different way.

Let us envision an patently absurd, hypothetical, repugnant scenario where I'm holding your wife and children at gunpoint, and in order to secure their release, I demand that you personally obtain and cast eighty two (82) ballots, in favor of Biden, with forged signatures, and do so in a manner where you get away with it undetected. How would you go about doing that?

If you're able to pull that off, then congratulations: your large-scale voter fraud operation reduced Biden's PA margin of victory by 0.1%. Not the total vote count in the state, 82 would be 0.001% of 6,838,186 votes, I'm talking about just the margin between the candidates of 81,660 votes. Does that begin to give you a sense of the scale and coordination needed to alter an election outcome? Because we're not done yet. That percentage assumes exactly zero (0) voter fraud in favor of Trump. And that's not correct, because so far, Trump has carried 100% of the dead people vote.

Like video of cases of ballots being pulled from under tables after the observers were ushered out and then being scanned multiple times. But "nothing to see here, move along".
Take some key phrases from whatever citation you think you have for that, and run them through a commercially viable search engine.

You mean statistical analysis that shows the D victories would have been impossible except for ballot dumps that came in the wee hours of the morning, once it had been determined how many more ballots were needed? But "nothing to see here, move along".
Take some key phrases from whatever citation you think you have for that, and run them through a commercially viable search engine.

When the eyes all belong to one side because that side literally taped up cardboard over the windows to the counting room to block the view of the other side's observers, you expect people to believe those lying eyes?
Hmm, 10% of a truth mixed in here. Was this the one where there were already hundreds of observers inside, and cardboard was put up after they were at capacity and the others outside were beating the shit out of the windows to distract and intimidate people inside? IIRC, this was also the one where protestors swore up and down someone was taking a wagonload of ballots in or out, and it turned out to be a local news crew with camera gear. I may be mixing a couple of incidents here. Feel free to cite with more detail.

But you know what? At this point, I truly regret having becoming re-engaged in politics. But I'm sure many of y'all will prosper selling what's left of the country to China and starting a few new wars.
I think you should regret your choice of candidate, but I don't think you should regret voting. Our country needs engagement from men and women of honesty and integrity, which are character traits I know you to possess. There is never a perfect choice, but both sides are not the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back