Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
Larrymore........

If it doesn't log a DTC it's within the window of specification........ :D

If you find you don't like it...... move it!

Keep in perspective that timing when advanced under load can reach 255 DEC of the commencement at full advanced.

Don't see how it would hurt at idle and or mild driving as you aforementioned.

Power comes with efficiency..........

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
And yes your phone presence was not what I expected
Jack Is Real.
xIWpN2r.gif

The video Jack, so not PC..............guns, violence, hunting.................you could get banned from internenet.
Not from my little corner of the internet! :cool:

Larry Manton

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=112505
Larrymore........

Keep in perspective that timing when advanced under load can reach 255 DEC of the commencement at full advanced.

Oh, I'm liking it alright, so will leave well enough alone, then try and clean up the carnage (not much) in the glow area, all my fault I'M SURE.

And you were disucussed in the call. I said how do you pronounce his name, he said Youbee, is best I can display in my dyslexic form (which I actually am) I would have thought youeee.

But this is open for another topic all together about LATIN base launguage laws applied to English, which is actually a French German base and not Latin, but not a car forum subject.

This involves the Catholic church, and no, I'm not Catholic, nor am I bashing them, just how all this came down, and were still stuck in it. Learned this from a LINGUISTICS proff, the science of language.

UWE, thanks for the input.

Larimore.

Larry Manton

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=112505
Larrymore........

My wife loves this car, like no other car she has ever owned, so I keep it up, and only has 126,000 miles on it. But she if anything has to be told to pound on it a little just to activate the boost rod on the turbo.

Larimore.

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
My wife loves this car, like no other car she has ever owned, so I keep it up, and only has 126,000 miles on it. But she if anything has to be told to pound on it a little just to activate the boost rod on the turbo.

Larimore.

Dual meaning post or do I have a dirty mind?

;)

Blue pill bombers and rods being pounded.... kept up and all....... turbo's do in fact suck and blow.

Larry Manton

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=112505
Dual meaning post or do I have a dirty mind?

;)

Blue pill bombers and rods being pounded.... kept up and all....... turbo's do in fact suck and blow.

No, I'm okay with the dual meaning, but in this case speaking of overboost rod, specific to Garret Turbo the 1.9 Trubo.

I'm 70, actually tried to buy some blue pills once, when she quoted the price, I said, "ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?", I'll live with the problem. At that price I could get a plain ticket too Vegas, and dinner out. She said, then you don't want the pills? I said I want them, but I could buy a remanned ABS pump for that much, so the answer is NO!

And she loves this little yellow Beetle, people like it, does drive nice, as UB said wifes happy, life is good, and mine is good. Had her driving the 2015 Jetta TDI, interum, and she wanted her Yellow Beetle back. Been married 47 years, so dropping some money in a car is a cheap.

Again, started it this morning, I do it everyday just too make sure I'm not dreaming, and lit right off again, lightening struck 2 days in a row, I'm liking it. Will get a chance to post some logs, and fix my glow system I sodomized.

Larimore

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
Larrymore thanks for the report.........

Life is indeed a mind F$*@ ......that is for sure :popcorn:

In the spirit of the upcoming holiday........have a shot of Glenlivet to avoid the pumpkin puke or cheap non German beer does this!

8e256d_442260.jpg

Larry Manton

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=112505
I see you gave that Pumpking Epacak, that was not nice.

larimore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back