Not open for further replies.

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
Flat tire rerun that jumped the shark?

You can only watch the music box be hit to make disruptive noise so many times before you grow up and realize it's ALL a pontification of extreme bullshit, no?

Last edited:

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
I'm confused, why would a promise be made to restore law and order & only after being re-elected when you are already in power?

1501690476633-TRUMP_SHARKNADO.jpeg

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
That arrogance of over confident attitude is lurking again?

"Lack of conformity" ?Uwe will like this clip!

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001

Mike R

Ross-Tech Employee
Staff member
Administrator
Ross-Tech Employee
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=126524

Welcome to the extremist far-left America, where the far-left goes around and executes people on the streets. Identified and killed for wearing a "Patriot Prayer" hat.

Oh, and the alleged shooter had illegal gun possession charges at a protest/riot dismissed by the Portland DA.

jyoung8607

FoRT
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=25607
Confessions of a voter fraud: I was a master at fixing mail-in ballots

https://nypost.com/2020/08/29/political-insider-explains-voter-fraud-with-mail-in-ballots/

-Uwe-
Poor quality fanfic. Anonymous deep state operative spent decades spent manipulating mail-in ballots in New Jersey, which weren't in universal use until 2020.

Method they give: go door to door and ask people if they could drop their ballot in the mail for them, collecting hundreds or thousands (according to them), with a very large miss rate since it wasn't universal until 2020, and depend on not one of those thousands of people to say "hey, there's some skeevy fuck going around my neighborhood asking for ballots in an obviously nonlegitimate way, let's take a picture of this guy and call [the cops|the local Republican party|Sean Hannity] right away, we've blown this shit wide open."

But for sake of argument, let's say it's real. If so, it's the strongest possible argument for the secure drop boxes that Republicans are fighting tooth and nail against. That should tell you something.

Attempts to manipulate individual-level ballots at scale tend to fall apart pretty quickly. Here's one of a few evidence-based examples:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...harged-in-election-fraud-scheme-idUSKCN1QG2FS

Last edited:

Mike R

Ross-Tech Employee
Staff member
Administrator
Ross-Tech Employee
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=126524
118730812_10164565856820160_3578648562479171487_n.jpg

jyoung8607

FoRT
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=25607
Welcome to the extremist far-left America, where the far-left goes around and executes people on the streets. Identified and killed for wearing a "Patriot Prayer" hat.
In reality, a convoy of extremely well-armed racists who imagine themselves the sole owners of American dream, traveled to Portland with the planned, prepared, organized intent of making some Kenosha-style trouble, but this time they're shocked to find themselves on the wrong side of the scoreboard.

I wish Jacob Blake weren't paralyzed. I wish those people in Kenosha weren't dead. I wish a great number of Black people were still alive, who are not with us today, because their lives don't matter to some. But I also wish Jay Danielson was still alive. I believe racist idiots have as much right to life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness as anyone, provided they leave me and mine alone to live our lives in peace.

I'm divided from Trump when I condemn all violence from anyone, something he's notorious for refusing to do after repeated prompting. I'm curious if you join me in this?

Last edited:

jyoung8607

FoRT
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=25607
I'm confused, why would a promise be made to restore law and order & only after being re-elected when you are already in power?
Noticed that, did you? Only Trump can solve the problem, only after you vote for him. Not now, during Biden's reign of terror, has to be later. Strange.

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
Noticed that, did you? Only Trump can solve the problem, only after you vote for him. Not now, during Biden's reign of terror, has to be later. Strange.

I'm for common sense and what is smart for the overall public and in some cases not me. To me that defines someone's real heart through action, not some bullshit riot/looter.

I find many vote merely on a selfish stance for what's in it for them.

Blind obedience is not in my nature, I question everything and fight the good fight outside the vote ballot & that vote ballot is indeed useless.

What I have found are some fights are not worth having, after falling on sword many times, so adaptive, non leathal methods maybe needed in order to create the pressure using their own CFR they wrote against them.

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
Sometimes things like this may not be funny to someone inside their head & depending on what happened to them through life. :eek:

https://www.aol.com/article/enterta...for-the-team-after-kim-jong-un-wink/24608527/

Trump told Sarah Huckabee Sanders to take one for the team after Kim Jong Un wink

She recalled that she relayed the incident to Trump and then-chief of staff John Kelly in the limousine afterward, prompting Trump to say, “Kim Jong Un hit on you! He did! He fucking hit on you!”
Sanders said the president then joked, “Well, Sarah, that settles it. You’re going to North Korea and taking one for the team! Your husband and kids will miss you, but you’ll be a hero to your country!”
Both men “howled with laughter,” Sanders remembered.

dims

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
Gov. Cuomo: Trump had ‘better have an army’ to protect him if he comes to NYC
Well, as a matter of fact, since he's the President of the United States, he does have an army. :D

-Uwe-

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC424490
https://thefederalist.com/2020/08/25/i-was-wrong-about-trump-he-didnt-destroy-the-gop-he-saved-it/

Four years later, that’s still the basic choice facing Americans as the Republican National Convention gets underway this week. In Joe Biden and Kamala Harris, the Democrats have a ticket that represents nearly everything the Clinton candidacy represented, only this time their line is that Biden will be a “return to normalcy”—as if Americans didn’t reject the normalcy of the political establishment four years ago.

Reactions: Uwe
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back