2020 US Presidential Election

jyoung8607

FoRT
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=25607
Lots of fancy footwork there to connect a violent act with a scoop-and-dump release-on-recognizance operation that picked up a state senate staffer in a group of 58. But I'll take this opportunity to again condemn all violence, and wait for zero Trump voters to join me. I wish we could find common cause in that, the most basic of basics.

-Uwe-
Nice bait. Where'd you get it? Google Image Search is usually good at finding other variants (or the original) of meme'd pics, but it completely struck out on this one. Absolutely no matches. That's fascinating.

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
Advocates of having votes accurately counted, asking for voters whose ballots are rejected to be notified, and to give them a chance to fix the problem, rather than having them silently round-filed.
Excellent idea! That way we can spend weeks trying to determine who actually won the election in a critical swing state like PA.

jyoung8607

FoRT
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=25607
Excellent idea! That way we can spend weeks trying to determine who actually won the election in a critical swing state like PA.
Or... not? https://apnews.com/fc464c287c18823ff57fedc13facf7e5
To help count mail-in ballots quickly after polls close, Wolf wants to give counties up to three weeks before Election Day to start processing them, instead of the three days favored by Republicans.
Got a problem with your elections being a shitshow, call your presumably (R) rep and tell them to stop standing in the way of early registration and signature validation, and of secure drop boxes that increase access, reduce errors, and make everything easier and faster with shorter lines on Election Day. If on the other hand your preferred candidate benefits from chaos, thrives on chaos, is banking on Election Night chaos to keep dwindling hope alive... keep up the good fight I guess?

Like... seriously. What is wrong with either of those two things? I'll even grant you that auto-mailing ballots without apps is worth asking serious questions about. But what about drop boxes and early validation? If I'm frank, I know why Republicans are against it. If I'm really brutally frank, whether you agree or not, I bet you know too. I'm curious if you're willing to say the quiet part out loud.

jyoung8607

FoRT
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=25607

Mike R

Ross-Tech Employee
Staff member
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=126524
Can't wait for all of the Jamie Moyer fastballs CNN throw at Joe Biden tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: Uwe

Mike R

Ross-Tech Employee
Staff member
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=126524
Oh, it seems they pretaped it two days ago. So I wonder how edited it will be.

DV52

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=194404
Because there doesn't appear to be a more appropriate place than here for a respected US Supreme Court Justice - RIP RBG!!! Notwithstanding how some here might feel about Democrats (and their liberal nominations - perhaps), she was a most remarkable woman IMHO!!

Don