Status
Not open for further replies.

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
We don't often have sales. In fact, in the 15 years we've been in business, we've had precisely one, for our 10th anniversary. Back then I said, "If you miss this sale, you'll probably have to wait 10 more years for the next one!" Well, I decided to cut the wait in half. So..

This weekend, May 16th and 17th only: Use coupon code "15Years" (without the quotes) to get 15% off anything in our store.

If you miss this sale, well, it it probably will be five more years before we have another. :)

This is the only place I'm announcing this sale, but I'm giving a few days advance notice this time, to give the fine folks who stop by here time to spread the word. I'd actually appreciate it if you'd link back to this post rather than posting the coupon code directly.

Depending on the volume this generates, please allow an extra day or two for us to get sale orders out the door.

Best,

-Uwe-

Santos

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
15 years of interfaces...

wjG1Foh.gif

Jef

Ross-Tech Employee
Staff member
Ross-Tech Employee
Reaction score
For those of you going to SoWo this weekend, Peter and I will have a limited supply of our wired interfaces:

HEX-USB+CAN
Micro-CAN
KII-USB

15% off PLUS a hardy hand shake (while supplies last). If you bring your laptop, we can get the VCDS software installed and set up for you as well.

We will be in the picnic area of the public park, across the street from Big Daddy's.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
What what what .........no prototypes!
I feel really lucky with my original hot clue extension cables and fuses. :)

They all still work too.

CocoPops

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=65608
How about a super duper deal.... With a part ex?

I would like to part ex my HexCanUsb towards a HexNet and have the 15% off :)

jyoung8607

FoRT
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=25607
This is the only place I'm announcing this sale, but I'm giving a few days advance notice this time, to give the fine folks who stop by here time to spread the word.
I've shared a link to this thread with my fellow members of the Overweight Passat Club.

Are you really not going to mention your sale in that other place? :confused:

Jason

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001

jyoung8607

FoRT
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=25607
It's kinda ugly what VigLink did to your first sentence -- inserting a link to TireBuyer.com in the words "15th anniversary". :facepalm:
Jesus wept. :facepalm: I think Vortex only has VigLink vandalism enabled for browsers that aren't logged in. That's the only time I've see it over there.

I am accustomed to writing forum posts with frequent inline links, so I find VigLink's impersonation of my writing style especially offensive.

Jason

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
Actually, you're right. I wasn't logged in when I first hit that thread. Now that I'm logged in, the VigLink is gone. :cool:

RichardSEL

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=93766
Cor blimey, stroike a light, Mary Poppins, an' no mistake, chim chiminie...

Posted as spam to VW Audi, UK Passats, Passat World :thanks:

Gizmo

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=49193
Ordered... and shared on Briskoda.

Reactions: Uwe

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001

RichardSEL

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=93766
Bollox... I missed it :cry:

jakubx80

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=402990
We don't often have sales. In fact, in the 15 years we've been in business, we've had precisely one, for our 10th anniversary. Back then I said, "If you miss this sale, you'll probably have to wait 10 more years for the next one!" Well, I decided to cut the wait in half. So..

This weekend, May 16th and 17th only: Use coupon code "15Years" (without the quotes) to get 15% off anything in our store.

If you miss this sale, well, it it probably will be five more years before we have another. :)

This is the only place I'm announcing this sale, but I'm giving a few days advance notice this time, to give the fine folks who stop by here time to spread the word. I'd actually appreciate it if you'd link back to this post rather than posting the coupon code directly.

Depending on the volume this generates, please allow an extra day or two for us to get sale orders out the door.

Best,

-Uwe-

Hello Uwe,

I'm a new forum member and future owner of your product.
I found this thread and realized that your next anniversary is just a month away. It's a big one and congratulations on that big achievement!
Would you be able to share your thoughts whether you are planning another anniversary sale in May?

Kindest regards,

Jakub

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
Would you be able to share your thoughts whether you are planning another anniversary sale in May?
Under current conditions, where portions of our supply chains are unable to produce, I would say that's highly unlikely.

-Uwe-

Boldman

Reaction score
Under current conditions, where portions of our supply chains are unable to produce, I would say that's highly unlikely.

-Uwe-

Petty if the 20 years Anniversary Sale won't come, was looking for one pcs , its petty to that registered/insured post is not offered, the Fedex its quiet expensive to Belgium 68usd

Wait for better news :eek:

PetrolDave

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=1423
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back