Octavia III 2017 FL - Retrofit boot problem / vcds factory values

Status
Not open for further replies.

homelessdrop

Pirate
Walking the Plank
Reaction score
Hi there. I need help (please!), unfortunately I can't solve it in any way.
My car is equipped with an electric tailgate. My problem starts with the fact that it didn't open until max 1/3.
At that time, I thought that the side shock absorbers were definitely to blame.
I measured the cables as far as I could but found no breaks. After that, I connected the lower door retractor and, surprisingly, the tailgate worked without any problems.
At that point, I thought the lower retractor would be the problem. I managed to get a new type, which I replaced, but unfortunately it doesn't work.
To make matters worse, since I replaced it with a new one, the push button on the inside of the door doesn't work anymore, the door doesn't close electrically, only very rarely.
Maybe where should I look for the problem? Why doesn't the door close normally?
Why could the push button stop working, after an essentially senseless intervention?
I am posting 1-2 vcds pictures that someone has already set for me, could someone please send me one that shows the factory parameters?

Thank you all
:)

imgur - uploaded photos

stefdds

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=174556
I am posting 1-2 vcds pictures that someone has already set for me
Please post a Auto-Scan from that "someone" . Also, 20.12.0 VCDS may need a "update" (?)

homelessdrop

Pirate
Walking the Plank
Reaction score
Code:
Removed.   Data from a clone/pirate copy of VCDS is not acceptable in Ross-Tech's forum.

opened/closed boot

opened--
Code:
Removed.   Data from a clone/pirate copy of VCDS is not acceptable in Ross-Tech's forum.

closed--
Code:

Last edited by a moderator:

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back