zabster

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=421594
Hi All

Re: A3 8V PFC

Anyone with better understanding of the light channels? I have managed to adapt light channels that link to ambient, Footwell and cupHolder pins and managed to change their behaviour.

Anyway my query is regarding free light channels. I checked through BCM and light channels through vagcom. I have pin 34, 35, 36, 37 and 61 in T73c that are free and I checked them after finding free light channels in module 09. The pins have functions as Ambient 1/2/3/4 etc but no load type. I tried to power up the pins, and I did manage to do that but somehow I would end up with light fault on DIS and i noticed the button/switch lights on doors don't turn on. Everything else would work fine. I tried with every free pin but it caused same fault/issue and changing channel function on those pins would not make any difference. So i realized that I cannot use these spare channels for now but interesting that powering any of those pins disrupts the door switches lights.
Has anyone had any luck with these free light channels?
Are there light channels for door lights?

DV52

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=194404
@zabster: Hi.

First, don't believe @Uwe's overly generous description; in truth my meager understanding of Leuchte-sets pales into insignificance compared to those of others here and especially compared to that of the real Leuchte-master; @TBAx (who, although he wasn't aware - was, and still is my mentor via his web-posts on the topic)

Second, for the purposes of the responses below, a Leuchte-set is a group of 19 x adaptation channels in the BCM that have the same primary TAG number and where the first word in the descriptor is "Leuchte".

I have pin 34, 35, 36, 37 and 61 in T73c that are free ........
Correct - except for T73c /34 which according to my WD, is the BCM pin for the Drive mode selection button ( I assume this switch is not fitted to your car)

....and I checked them after finding free light channels in module 09. The pins have functions as Ambient 1/2/3/4 etc but no load type. I tried to power up the pins, and I did manage to do that.............I tried with every free pin.........
I don't understand what's being said; simply because there are "free pins" on the BCM doesn't mean that you can allocate "free light channels" to those pins.

The BCM on an A3 8V has a total of 192 x pins spread over 3 x sockets (i.e. socket A=73 x pins, socket B=46 x pins, socket C=73 x pins). Depending on the installed equipment, any number of these pins can be "free".

On MQB platform cars like your A3 8V, there are 36 x Leuchte-sets (so 684 x participating adaptation channels which I think you call "light channels"). This means that of the total pin count on the BCM, only 36 x pins are allocated to "lighting channels" and this happens in a strictly predetermined manner.

To ascertain which BCM pins can function as lighting-pins, look at the Leuchte-set name; the nomenclature used by VAG imposes a strict protocol that identifies the BCM pin. For example-let's take Leuchte12NL LB45 (this happens to be the Leuchte-set for the left-side allweather light bulb - M109). Notice the highlighted numbers - this means that the Leuchte-set only controls pin # 45, socket B (the Leuchte-set CANNOT be used to control any other pin on the BCM - even if the other pin is "free").

There will be "free" Leuchte-sets on your car - but they will likewise be restricted to only the pin identified in the Leuchte-set name

I tried to power up the pins, and I did manage to do that but somehow I would end up with light fault on DIS and i noticed the button/switch lights on doors don't turn on
I'm not sure about the door button light - but once you energize a previously factory disable Leuchte-set, you also activate the inherent protection facilities for the load on the respective BCM pin. MQB platform cars generally don't have in-line fuses for exterior lighting and instead, this surveillance activity is undertaken by the BCM. So, an active Leuchte-set expects to see a minimum electrical current the value of which is determined by the Lasttyp channel setting. If this electrical load doesn't appear - the BCM will flag an error message on the dash because it signifies that the lamp is faulty (i.e. open-circuit)

Are there light channels for door lights?
I assume you mean the lights on the door. There can be multiple "door lights", but in general, they are controlled by the respective left/right, front/left door modules. On other version MQB models like the Golf mk7, lights within the door cards are controlled via Leuchte30FR LC72 which is the footwell lighting facility - but according to my WD, this doesn't happen on Audi A3 8V and the Leuchte-set is disabled on the BCM.

If instead you mean the background lights on the door switches, then these are controlled by the general dashboard illumination via the BCM,

If you mean the general cabin lights like the cupholder (i.e. T58 volts) that illuminate when the doors are opened, then the applicable Leuchte-set is Leuchte9FL RB2

Last edited:

zabster

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=421594
@DV52 Hi
Thanks for the reply. You may not agree with @Uwe but I do remember reading your very informative posts about 'lighting channels' over last few months as I was fitting ambient light kit in my A3 8V Sportback.

I don't understand what's being said; simply because there are "free pins" on the BCM doesn't mean that you can allocate "free light channels" to those pins.
Firstly sorry for not being clear enough.

By free pins I did mean lighting channels in Adaptations in Module 09 that have Lasttyp set as 'Not Active' and then I checked on socket C of BCM and those numbers did not have any wires going into.

Correct - except for T73c /34 which according to my WD, is the BCM pin for the Drive mode selection button ( I assume this switch is not fitted to your car)
My mistake, pin#34 on T73 socket C is not free. I have pin#35,#36, #37 and #61 on socket C and pin#44 on socket B that are free.
Leuchte32AMBL 2C35, Leuchte33AMBL 3C36, Leuchte34AMBL 4C37, Leuchte31AMBL 1C61 and Leuchte15AL RB44 have Lasttyp as 'not active'. See channel map below.

So, the reason I started exploring light channels was because of the way this kit was behaving that I bought off AliExpress. It is a mobile App controlled kit, that has a master controller with some lights wired to it and multiple subcontrollers with lights that need power only and the lights on/off and color change is controlled by bluetooth connections to the master controller. I activated pin #3, #9 and #72 on socket C and started testing the kit with it. I had MMI menu activated so I could control them as Front, and Footwell. #3, #9 and #72 are the correct pins for cupholder, ambient and footwell, respectively, for my car model.

I noticed the power up/power down pattern, where #9 was getting powered first, then #3, then #72. Anyway, the standard supply has a dimming up/dimming down effect on these pins. So, the master controller that worked perfectly when powered through power socket/cigaretter lighter power supply, did not behave the same when powered through #9. Then I realised same issue with #3 and #72. With cigarette lighter/power socket, that would power on ignition, I could control through App for the light kit, set a color and then when I got into car next time, the controller would remember that color. But with #3, #9, #72, the controller would go back to flashing sequence of red>green>blue and would not remember the color selection. I tested this multiple times, to confirm that it has to be dimming up/dimming down effect causing this 'color memory' loss on the controller.
I managed to confirm my assumption, or so do I believe, when I changed Leuchte16BLK SLB35BLK SL KC9-Lichtfunktion A 16 from Ambientelicht 1 to Klemme 30G. The maincontroller then on #9 behaved as it did with power socket supply.

Klemme 30G was brilliant but that meant I cannot control the lights through #9, on MMI under Front. #3 still responded when I powered up/down through MMI. So, I wanted to explore, if I could use another pin or two from BCM to power up the maincontroller with Lichtfunktion as Klemme 30G and have rest of lights through subcontrollers through pin #9, #3 and #72 on socket C, so I don't have the 'color memory' problem and I have OEM control over the lights in the car.

I'm not sure about the door button light - but once you energize a previously factory disable Leuchte-set, you also activate the inherent protection facilities for the load on the respective BCM pin. MQB platform cars generally don't have in-line fuses for exterior lighting and instead, this surveillance activity is undertaken by the BCM. So, an active Leuchte-set expects to see a minimum electrical current the value of which is determined by the Lasttyp channel setting. If this electrical load doesn't appear - the BCM will flag an error message on the dash because it signifies that the lamp is faulty (i.e. open-circuit)
I tested with #37 and #61, added terminal pins and then for associated Leuchte34AMBL 4C37 and Leuchte31AMBL 1C61, I changed Lasttyp to 40 - allgemeine LED and changed their Lichtfunktion to Ambient 1, to Footwell, interior lights, Klemme 15 and Klemme 30G but same problem. I did get 'Circuit Open' fault on vagcom for each of the pins but the problem for me was seeing the yellow warning triangle on dashboard with message of light fault. I did not notice anything other than that initially, but in the evening I realied that all button/switches on dashboard and central console have the red background light On but not the doors. Then I checked again by stepping out, locking and unlocking, and I noticed the door button lights flashed On once on ignition and then went off. I tried to switch through light switch and tried clearning errors with vagcom but the issue stayed there. I tried with other free pins #35 and #36 as well, by changing their Lasttyp from 'not active' to something else, with only one pin On, with multiple pins On etc. but same problem. So, I gave up on this idea of utilising free lighting channels but I would like to know if those free pins can be used and how they end up upsetting the door switch background lights. I compared Module 09 map before and after to see if anything else has changed by me powering up those free pins but I did not notice anything out of place at all.

From my search I could not work out if there is a lighting channel for those switch button lights anywhere but surely powering up the spare pins was affecting background light for door buttons. By door button switches light I am referring to 'red' glow in the button for door lock, window control, central locking buttons. The same effect can be seen in buttons of central console, dashboard buttons, steering buttons and light switch. The problem was only happening with the door buttons, all other buttons were glowing as normal and all external lights were behaving as expected.

I assume you mean the lights on the door. There can be multiple "door lights", but in general, they are controlled by the respective left/right, front/left door modules. On other version MQB models like the Golf mk7, lights within the door cards are controlled via Leuchte30FR LC72 which is the footwell lighting facility - but according to my WD, this doesn't happen on Audi A3 8V and the Leuchte-set is disabled on the BCM.
My other query, is linked to ambient lighting again but mainly the doors. When I activated door ambient pins and door handle pins, and #3, #9 and #72, their default behaviour was that, they are Off when car is locked, then when I unlock with key remote, they are still Off, but when I open door they all power On and then when I get into car and close the door, they power Off. I could turn them On manually by turning light switch to 'parking lights' On or they turn On when its dark outside, so when headlights turn On with light switch on Auto. The lights would power Off when I step out of car, lock door and press lock button on key remote.
The only part I did not like with that behaviour was, the lights turning On when opening the door, specially in the day when it is bright and those lights would stay on for so long if the door has been kept open. Maybe the trigger was with driver's door only. So, I wondered if there is a lighting channel type approach that can be used to control their behaviour, if you know a hidden channel somewhere maybe. There is nothing in individual door controllers that I could see.

I spent so much time with lighting kit and getting it right, couldn't wait any longer that I went ahead and
locked pin #9 onto Klemme 30G, put main controller on there with maincontroller powered cupholder and armRest light, and 2xsubcontrollers with light source for optic/glow fibre on front dashboard and 2xsubcontrollers with optic fibre for sides of central console.
I left pin #3 as Ambientelicht 1 , and that powers up 4 subcontrollers with 2 light sources each, 4 light sources light up another glow fibre on dashboard as well as light in each vent at the front.
#72 has another main controller, that directly powers up the footwell lights but same 'color memory' problem if I left Lichtfunktion as footwell, or interior lights. So, I have put that on Klemme 15.
Through MMI, I can only control lights under #3 (Front) and on Door. The rest of control is obviously through Klemme 30G and Klemme 15 and after that I have control through the mobile App.
I had to change Lasttyp for each of pin #3, #9 and #72 from 'LED Kleinleistung' to 'allgemeine LED', I tested with 'allgemeine LED bis 6W' and 'allgemeine LED bis 12W' but those pins were certainly not getting 12W or even 6W as the subcontroller with one light source draws no more than 2W. I had even reduced that using voltage divider circuit approach by adding some resistors (I had to do that in doors for subcontrollers to work as power kept tripping otherwise) to it as kit seemed to work well with 9V battery.
In total I have added 26 lights sources as part of this ambient kit.

I am very curious now about these 'free' lighting channels that did not let me make use of them. I appreciate your response and sorry for this big essay. I tried to format it better but I need bit more experience to make it as easy to read as you did.
I have attached Module 09 data below and I added some photos of the lights that I have fitted in the link A3 8V Ambient Lighting https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2jjmifzk5vhr5si/AAB8S9ELv33dsUF4LnMsEmiLa?dl=0.
I have to say it was a very big task for me, and not easy if anyone wants to give it a go, but I am happy to talk through if someone is keen.

Code:
IDE00002-Transport mode    active     1
IDE01268-ENG115835-Windshield wiper-Adaptives Nachwischen bei SRA    active     9
IDE01268-ENG116609-Windshield wiper-Anzahl Betaetigungen Frontwaschanlage pro SRA Aktivierung    8    9
IDE01268-ENG115836-Windshield wiper-Frontwischer Notlaufprogramm    active     9
IDE01268-ENG116614-Windshield wiper-Frontwischer Referenzlauf    not active     9
IDE01268-ENG116617-Windshield wiper-Geschwindigkeitsabhaengige Wischstufenrueckschaltung    active     9
IDE01268-ENG116615-Windshield wiper-Menuesteuerung Frontwischer    active     9
IDE01268-ENG115771-Windshield wiper-Regensensor aktivieren    Deactivating     9
IDE01268-ENG115769-Windshield wiper-SRA bei Waschwassermangel    active     9
IDE01268-ENG115767-Windshield wiper-SRA Einweichpausenzeit    1000 ms    9
IDE01268-ENG115768-Windshield wiper-SRA Nachwaschzeit    1000 ms    9
IDE01268-ENG116611-Windshield wiper-SRA Pausenzeit    1000 ms    9
IDE01268-ENG116610-Windshield wiper-SRA Verzoegerungszeit    1000 ms    9
IDE01268-ENG115766-Windshield wiper-SRA Waschzeit    1000 ms    9
IDE01268-ENG116616-Windshield wiper-Tippwischen mit erhoehter Wischfrequenz    active     9
IDE01268-ENG116618-Windshield wiper-Traenenwischen Front Status    active     9
IDE01268-ENG115770-Windshield wiper-Variable Regensensoraktivierung    not active     9
IDE01268-ENG116613-Windshield wiper-Wischer abparken bei Oeffnen der Motorhaube    not active     9
IDE01268-ENG116612-Windshield wiper-Wischer stop bei KL15 aus    not active     9
IDE01268-ENG122185-Windshield wiper-Wischer Stopp bei Oeffnen der Motorhaube    active     9
IDE01550-Service position    133.197670 °    2
IDE02269-MAS04382-Acknowledgement signals-Optical feedback during locking    DELAY     2
IDE02269-ENG116666-Acknowledgement signals-Akustische Rueckmeldung entriegeln    Yes     2
IDE02269-ENG116669-Acknowledgement signals-Akustische Rueckmeldung global    not active     2
IDE02269-ENG116670-Acknowledgement signals-Akustische Rueckmeldung Signalhorn    active     2
IDE02269-ENG116667-Acknowledgement signals-Akustische Rueckmeldung verriegeln    Yes     2
IDE02269-ENG122187-Acknowledgement signals-Dauer der Akustischen Rueckmeldung vom Einfachhorn    normal     2
IDE02269-ENG122188-Acknowledgement signals-Menuesteuerung akustische Rueckmeldung    active     2
IDE02269-ENG122995-Acknowledgement signals-Optische Rueckmeldung 3.Bremsleuchte    active     2
IDE02269-ENG116668-Acknowledgement signals-Optische Rueckmeldung Komfortschliessen    not active     2
IDE02332-Deactivate production mode    0    3
IDE02488-Anti-theft system interior monitoring    100%    1
IDE02711-ENG116690-Rear wiper-Automatisches Heckwischen    not active     3
IDE02711-ENG114947-Rear wiper-Heckwischer Weiterlauf    not active     3
IDE02711-ENG116692-Rear wiper-Kein automatisches Abparken    not active     3
IDE02711-ENG114946-Rear wiper-Komfortwischen Heck    active     3
IDE02711-ENG116695-Rear wiper-Komofortwischen Heck Intervallpausenzeit Stufe 1    3 s    3
IDE02711-ENG116696-Rear wiper-Komofortwischen Heck Intervallpausenzeit Stufe 2    1 s    3
IDE02711-ENG116694-Rear wiper-Komofortwischen Heck Intervallpausenzeit Stufe Automatik    5 s    3
IDE02711-ENG116693-Rear wiper-Komofortwischen Heck Intervallpausenzeit Stufe Intervall    5 s    3
IDE02711-ENG116689-Rear wiper-Menuesteuerung Komfortwischen HW    active     3
IDE02711-ENG116691-Rear wiper-Traenenwischen Heck    active     3
IDE02957-ENG116688-Ambient lighting-Ambientelicht mit raste heckdeckel    not enabled     4
IDE02957-ENG115822-Ambient lighting-Defaultwert Ambienteprofil Fussraum    100%    4
IDE02957-ENG116685-Ambient lighting-Defaultwert Ambienteprofil Tuer    100%    4
IDE02957-ENG115823-Ambient lighting-Defaultwert Ambienteprofil Vorn    100%    4
IDE02957-ENG115824-Ambient lighting-Innenlichtinszenierung    Enabled     4
IDE02957-ENG116687-Ambient lighting-Tuerinnengriff mit Tuertafel    installed     4
IDE02957-ENG116686-Ambient lighting-Tuerinnengriffbeleuchtung mit I-Tafel    not installed     4
IDE03638-IDE04231-Stationary cornering lamp-Steering wheel angle: offset    -0.25 °    13
IDE03638-ENG116677-Stationary cornering lamp-Abdimmgeschwindigkeit    50.0 %/s    13
IDE03638-ENG116673-Stationary cornering lamp-bei Rueckwaertsfahrt    both sides     13
IDE03638-ENG116675-Stationary cornering lamp-Lower speed threshold    0.0 km/h    13
IDE03638-ENG116682-Stationary cornering lamp-Maximaltemperatur    100.0 °C    13
IDE03638-ENG116679-Stationary cornering lamp-obere Grenztemperatur    95.0 °C    13
IDE03638-ENG116681-Stationary cornering lamp-Oberer Lenkradwinkel    90 °    13
IDE03638-ENG116680-Stationary cornering lamp-untere Grenztemperatur    80.0 °C    13
IDE03638-ENG116678-Stationary cornering lamp-Unterer Lenkradwinkel    30 °    13
IDE03638-ENG116676-Stationary cornering lamp-Upper speed threshold    32.0 km/h    13
IDE03638-ENG116674-Stationary cornering lamp-Vorschrift    ECE R48     13
IDE04923-ENG116590-Turn signal control-Blinkkontrolleuchte fuer Anhaenger    separate     3
IDE04923-ENG115774-Turn signal control-Komfortblinken    active     3
IDE04923-ENG116587-Turn signal control-Komfortblinken Blinkzyklen    5    3
IDE04923-ENG116589-Turn signal control-Signalprioritaet fuer Blinker    SMLS     3
IDE04923-ENG116588-Turn signal control-Sonderfunktionen    not enabled     3
IDE04923-ENG115818-Turn signal control-Warnblinken bei Verdeckentriegelung    not active     3
IDE04923-ENG115819-Turn signal control-Warnblinktastersuchbeleuchtung Aktivierung    Always active     3
IDE04923-ENG115821-Turn signal control-Warnblinktastersuchbeleuchtung Faktor    0.25%    3
IDE04923-ENG115820-Turn signal control-Warnblinktastersuchbeleuchtung Grundwert    1.00%    3
IDE04924-ENG116705-Driving light and parking light-Allwetterlicht Ausschaltgrenze    350 km/h    14
IDE04924-ENG116704-Driving light and parking light-Allwetterlicht Einschaltgrenze    350 km/h    14
IDE04924-ENG115858-Driving light and parking light-Kontrollleuchte fuer Begrenzungslicht    separate     14
IDE04924-ENG115861-Driving light and parking light-Lichthupe bei Zuendung aus moeglich    active     14
IDE04924-ENG115862-Driving light and parking light-Lichtwarnungsverhalten    klemmenabhaengig     14
IDE04924-ENG115863-Driving light and parking light-Menueeinstellung CHO LHO    Menuesteuerung aktivieren     14
IDE04924-ENG115782-Driving light and parking light-Nebelschlusslicht Warngeschwindigkeit    60 km/h    14
IDE04924-ENG115859-Driving light and parking light-Parklicht ueber LSS aktiviert    One-sided     14
IDE04924-ENG115831-Driving light and parking light-Schlusslicht mit Bremslichtfunktion    active     14
IDE04924-ENG148888-Driving light and parking light-Standlicht aus bei LDS=ABL und S-Kontakt aus    active     14
IDE04924-ENG115829-Driving light and parking light-Standlichtreduzierung mit beidseitigem Parklicht    active     14
IDE04924-ENG122200-Driving light and parking light-Warnung Fahrt mit Standlicht    not active     14
IDE04924-ENG115860-Driving light and parking light-Zahl der aktiven Scheinwerfer auf 2 limitieren    not active     14
IDE04924-ENG115830-Driving light and parking light-Zeitwert Einschaltzeit Abbiegelicht    15 min    14
IDE04926-ENG115656-Comfort illumination-Coming Home Leuchten    Fog lamp     5
IDE04926-ENG116601-Comfort illumination-Coming Home Verbaustatus    automatic     5
IDE04926-ENG116604-Comfort illumination-Coming-home Einschaltereignis    Driver door     5
IDE04926-ENG116608-Comfort illumination-Helligkeitsschwelle Forward-Messung    16    5
IDE04926-ENG116605-Comfort illumination-Helligkeitsschwelle Infrarot-Messung    2    5
IDE04926-ENG115657-Comfort illumination-Leaving-Home Verbausstatus    Enabled     5
IDE04926-ENG116603-Comfort illumination-Menueeinstellung Cominghome    20 seconds     5
IDE04926-ENG116607-Comfort illumination-Menueeinstellung Leaving-home Zeit per BAP    1 Minute     5
IDE04926-ENG116602-Comfort illumination-Menuesteuerung Coming Home Werkseinstellung    active     5
IDE04926-ENG116606-Comfort illumination-Menuesteuerung Leaving-home Freischaltung per BAP    active     5
IDE04927-IDE01446-Window heater-Running time of heated front window    600 s    8
IDE04927-ENG116709-Window heater-Abschalttemperatur für Frontscheibenheizung    35.0 °C    8
IDE04927-ENG116708-Window heater-Abschalttemperatur für Heckscheibenheizung    35.0 °C    8
IDE04927-ENG115736-Window heater-Heckscheibenheizung Zeitwert    600 s    8
IDE04927-ENG116620-Window heater-Temperaturabhaengige Einschaltzeit FSH    Default     8
IDE04927-ENG116619-Window heater-Temperaturabhaengige Einschaltzeit HSH    active     8
IDE04928-ENG115867-Anti-theft protection-Akustischer Alarm Signalhorn    not active     1
IDE04928-ENG115864-Anti-theft protection-Alarmsignal    frequency modulated     1
IDE04928-ENG115865-Anti-theft protection-DWA Alarmverzoegerung    driver door contact thatcham     1
IDE04928-ENG115812-Anti-theft protection-DWA Camper Modus    not active     1
IDE04928-ENG115866-Anti-theft protection-Sirenen Alarmzahl    10 Alarme     1
IDE04928-ENG148904-Anti-theft protection-Überwachung Innenentriegelungshebel    not active     1
IDE04928-ENG115868-Anti-theft protection-Verzoegerung Panikalarm    keine verzoegerung     1
IDE05142-ENG116628-Access control-Autolock Autounlock wirkt auf Heck    active     4
IDE05142-ENG116621-Access control-automatisches Entriegeln    active     4
IDE05142-ENG115756-Access control-automatisches Verriegeln bei Geschwindigkeit    active     4
IDE05142-ENG116706-Access control-Autounlock NAR    not active     4
IDE05142-ENG116632-Access control-Bewusstes Safe mit 2. Betaetigung der FFB    not active     4
IDE05142-ENG116624-Access control-CAN Wecken bei Softtouchbetaetigung    not active     4
IDE05142-ENG115759-Access control-Direkter Auswurf des Heckdeckels    active     4
IDE05142-ENG115722-Access control-Electrical rear lid    not active     4
IDE05142-ENG116707-Access control-Freigabenachlauf Heck nach Einzeloeffnung ueber HDF-Funktaster    not active     4
IDE05142-ENG115754-Access control-Funk bei Klemme 15 ein    not active     4
IDE05142-ENG116622-Access control-Geschwindigkeitsabhaengige Tankdeckelverriegelung    not active     4
IDE05142-ENG116627-Access control-Heckdeckel-Bedienstellen nachCrash temporaer sperren    active     4
IDE05142-ENG115763-Access control-Manuelle ZV Variantenprogrammierung    not active     4
IDE05142-ENG116633-Access control-Menuesteuerung Tuerentriegelung    active     4
IDE05142-ENG116634-Access control-Menuesteuerung ZV Autolock-Unlock    adjustable     4
IDE05142-ENG115761-Access control-Nach externer Verriegelung ist Heck noch zeitbegrenzt entriegelt    active     4
IDE05142-ENG115755-Access control-Notschließfunktion    not active     4
IDE05142-ENG116626-Access control-Oeffnung Heckdeckel bei Wiederentriegelung    not active     4
IDE05142-ENG116631-Access control-Schliessung der Schiebetuer bei geoeffneter Tankklappe    not active     4
IDE05142-ENG115758-Access control-Valet Parking    not active     4
IDE05142-ENG116630-Access control-Wiederholte Heckansteuerung beim Schliessen FT oder BT    not active     4
IDE05142-ENG116625-Access control-Wiederoeffnung Elektrische-Schiebetuer    not active     4
IDE05142-ENG115760-Access control-ZV entriegelt auch Heckdeckel    active     4
IDE05142-ENG116629-Access control-ZV Heck nur direkt auswerfen    not active     4
IDE05142-ENG116623-Access control-ZV Tuerentriegelung    Globale Entriegelung     4
IDE05142-ENG116635-Access control-ZV-Entriegelung nach Seitencrash    active     4
IDE05144-Read parameter address    00 00 00     3
IDE05145-ENG115874-Light configuration-BAP Bitposition 0    34    560
IDE05145-ENG115893-Light configuration-BAP Bitposition 1    3E     560
IDE05145-ENG116063-Light configuration-BAP Bitposition 10    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116082-Light configuration-BAP Bitposition 11    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116101-Light configuration-BAP Bitposition 12    38    560
IDE05145-ENG116120-Light configuration-BAP Bitposition 13    42    560
IDE05145-ENG116139-Light configuration-BAP Bitposition 14    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116158-Light configuration-BAP Bitposition 15    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116177-Light configuration-BAP Bitposition 16    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116196-Light configuration-BAP Bitposition 17    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116215-Light configuration-BAP Bitposition 18    8    560
IDE05145-ENG116234-Light configuration-BAP Bitposition 19    18    560
IDE05145-ENG115911-Light configuration-BAP Bitposition 2    35    560
IDE05145-ENG116253-Light configuration-BAP Bitposition 20    10    560
IDE05145-ENG116272-Light configuration-BAP Bitposition 21    20    560
IDE05145-ENG116291-Light configuration-BAP Bitposition 22    29    560
IDE05145-ENG116310-Light configuration-BAP Bitposition 23    0A     560
IDE05145-ENG116329-Light configuration-BAP Bitposition 24    1A     560
IDE05145-ENG116348-Light configuration-BAP Bitposition 25    28    560
IDE05145-ENG116367-Light configuration-BAP Bitposition 26    11    560
IDE05145-ENG116386-Light configuration-BAP Bitposition 27    21    560
IDE05145-ENG116405-Light configuration-BAP Bitposition 28    0B     560
IDE05145-ENG116424-Light configuration-BAP Bitposition 29    1B     560
IDE05145-ENG115930-Light configuration-BAP Bitposition 3    3F     560
IDE05145-ENG116443-Light configuration-BAP Bitposition 30    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116462-Light configuration-BAP Bitposition 31    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116481-Light configuration-BAP Bitposition 32    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116500-Light configuration-BAP Bitposition 33    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116519-Light configuration-BAP Bitposition 34    0    560
IDE05145-ENG115949-Light configuration-BAP Bitposition 4    3A     560
IDE05145-ENG115968-Light configuration-BAP Bitposition 5    44    560
IDE05145-ENG115987-Light configuration-BAP Bitposition 6    36    560
IDE05145-ENG116006-Light configuration-BAP Bitposition 7    40    560
IDE05145-ENG116025-Light configuration-BAP Bitposition 8    37    560
IDE05145-ENG116044-Light configuration-BAP Bitposition 9    41    560
IDE05145-ENG115883-Light configuration-Dimming Direction CD 0    maximize     560
IDE05145-ENG115902-Light configuration-Dimming Direction CD 1    maximize     560
IDE05145-ENG116072-Light configuration-Dimming Direction CD 10    maximize     560
IDE05145-ENG116091-Light configuration-Dimming Direction CD 11    maximize     560
IDE05145-ENG116110-Light configuration-Dimming Direction CD 12    maximize     560
IDE05145-ENG116129-Light configuration-Dimming Direction CD 13    maximize     560
IDE05145-ENG116148-Light configuration-Dimming Direction CD 14    maximize     560
IDE05145-ENG116167-Light configuration-Dimming Direction CD 15    maximize     560
IDE05145-ENG116186-Light configuration-Dimming Direction CD 16    maximize     560
IDE05145-ENG116205-Light configuration-Dimming Direction CD 17    maximize     560
IDE05145-ENG116224-Light configuration-Dimming Direction CD 18    maximize     560
IDE05145-ENG116243-Light configuration-Dimming Direction CD 19    maximize     560
IDE05145-ENG115920-Light configuration-Dimming Direction CD 2    maximize     560
IDE05145-ENG116262-Light configuration-Dimming Direction CD 20    maximize     560
IDE05145-ENG116281-Light configuration-Dimming Direction CD 21    maximize     560
IDE05145-ENG116300-Light configuration-Dimming Direction CD 22    maximize     560
IDE05145-ENG116319-Light configuration-Dimming Direction CD 23    maximize     560
IDE05145-ENG116338-Light configuration-Dimming Direction CD 24    maximize     560
IDE05145-ENG116357-Light configuration-Dimming Direction CD 25    maximize     560
IDE05145-ENG116376-Light configuration-Dimming Direction CD 26    maximize     560
IDE05145-ENG116395-Light configuration-Dimming Direction CD 27    maximize     560
IDE05145-ENG116414-Light configuration-Dimming Direction CD 28    maximize     560
IDE05145-ENG116433-Light configuration-Dimming Direction CD 29    maximize     560
IDE05145-ENG115939-Light configuration-Dimming Direction CD 3    maximize     560
IDE05145-ENG116452-Light configuration-Dimming Direction CD 30    maximize     560
IDE05145-ENG116471-Light configuration-Dimming Direction CD 31    maximize     560
IDE05145-ENG116490-Light configuration-Dimming Direction CD 32    maximize     560
IDE05145-ENG116509-Light configuration-Dimming Direction CD 33    maximize     560
IDE05145-ENG116528-Light configuration-Dimming Direction CD 34    maximize     560
IDE05145-ENG115958-Light configuration-Dimming Direction CD 4    maximize     560
IDE05145-ENG115977-Light configuration-Dimming Direction CD 5    maximize     560
IDE05145-ENG115996-Light configuration-Dimming Direction CD 6    maximize     560
IDE05145-ENG116015-Light configuration-Dimming Direction CD 7    maximize     560
IDE05145-ENG116034-Light configuration-Dimming Direction CD 8    maximize     560
IDE05145-ENG116053-Light configuration-Dimming Direction CD 9    maximize     560
IDE05145-ENG115887-Light configuration-Dimming Direction EF 0    maximize     560
IDE05145-ENG115906-Light configuration-Dimming Direction EF 1    maximize     560
IDE05145-ENG116076-Light configuration-Dimming Direction EF 10    maximize     560
IDE05145-ENG116095-Light configuration-Dimming Direction EF 11    maximize     560
IDE05145-ENG116114-Light configuration-Dimming Direction EF 12    maximize     560
IDE05145-ENG116133-Light configuration-Dimming Direction EF 13    maximize     560
IDE05145-ENG116152-Light configuration-Dimming Direction EF 14    maximize     560
IDE05145-ENG116171-Light configuration-Dimming Direction EF 15    maximize     560
IDE05145-ENG116190-Light configuration-Dimming Direction EF 16    maximize     560
IDE05145-ENG116209-Light configuration-Dimming Direction EF 17    maximize     560
IDE05145-ENG116228-Light configuration-Dimming Direction EF 18    maximize     560
IDE05145-ENG116247-Light configuration-Dimming Direction EF 19    maximize     560
IDE05145-ENG115924-Light configuration-Dimming Direction EF 2    maximize     560
IDE05145-ENG116266-Light configuration-Dimming Direction EF 20    maximize     560
IDE05145-ENG116285-Light configuration-Dimming Direction EF 21    maximize     560
IDE05145-ENG116304-Light configuration-Dimming Direction EF 22    maximize     560
IDE05145-ENG116323-Light configuration-Dimming Direction EF 23    maximize     560
IDE05145-ENG116342-Light configuration-Dimming Direction EF 24    maximize     560
IDE05145-ENG116361-Light configuration-Dimming Direction EF 25    maximize     560
IDE05145-ENG116380-Light configuration-Dimming Direction EF 26    maximize     560
IDE05145-ENG116399-Light configuration-Dimming Direction EF 27    maximize     560
IDE05145-ENG116418-Light configuration-Dimming Direction EF 28    maximize     560
IDE05145-ENG116437-Light configuration-Dimming Direction EF 29    maximize     560
IDE05145-ENG115943-Light configuration-Dimming Direction EF 3    maximize     560
IDE05145-ENG116456-Light configuration-Dimming Direction EF 30    maximize     560
IDE05145-ENG116475-Light configuration-Dimming Direction EF 31    maximize     560
IDE05145-ENG116494-Light configuration-Dimming Direction EF 32    maximize     560
IDE05145-ENG116513-Light configuration-Dimming Direction EF 33    maximize     560
IDE05145-ENG116532-Light configuration-Dimming Direction EF 34    maximize     560
IDE05145-ENG115962-Light configuration-Dimming Direction EF 4    minimize     560
IDE05145-ENG115981-Light configuration-Dimming Direction EF 5    minimize     560
IDE05145-ENG116000-Light configuration-Dimming Direction EF 6    maximize     560
IDE05145-ENG116019-Light configuration-Dimming Direction EF 7    maximize     560
IDE05145-ENG116038-Light configuration-Dimming Direction EF 8    maximize     560
IDE05145-ENG116057-Light configuration-Dimming Direction EF 9    maximize     560
IDE05145-ENG115891-Light configuration-Dimming Direction GH 0    maximize     560
IDE05145-ENG115909-Light configuration-Dimming Direction GH 1    maximize     560
IDE05145-ENG116080-Light configuration-Dimming Direction GH 10    maximize     560
IDE05145-ENG116099-Light configuration-Dimming Direction GH 11    maximize     560
IDE05145-ENG116118-Light configuration-Dimming Direction GH 12    maximize     560
IDE05145-ENG116137-Light configuration-Dimming Direction GH 13    maximize     560
IDE05145-ENG116156-Light configuration-Dimming Direction GH 14    maximize     560
IDE05145-ENG116175-Light configuration-Dimming Direction GH 15    maximize     560
IDE05145-ENG116194-Light configuration-Dimming Direction GH 16    maximize     560
IDE05145-ENG116213-Light configuration-Dimming Direction GH 17    maximize     560
IDE05145-ENG116232-Light configuration-Dimming Direction GH 18    maximize     560
IDE05145-ENG116251-Light configuration-Dimming Direction GH 19    maximize     560
IDE05145-ENG115928-Light configuration-Dimming Direction GH 2    maximize     560
IDE05145-ENG116270-Light configuration-Dimming Direction GH 20    maximize     560
IDE05145-ENG116289-Light configuration-Dimming Direction GH 21    maximize     560
IDE05145-ENG116308-Light configuration-Dimming Direction GH 22    maximize     560
IDE05145-ENG116327-Light configuration-Dimming Direction GH 23    maximize     560
IDE05145-ENG116346-Light configuration-Dimming Direction GH 24    maximize     560
IDE05145-ENG116365-Light configuration-Dimming Direction GH 25    maximize     560
IDE05145-ENG116384-Light configuration-Dimming Direction GH 26    maximize     560
IDE05145-ENG116403-Light configuration-Dimming Direction GH 27    maximize     560
IDE05145-ENG116422-Light configuration-Dimming Direction GH 28    maximize     560
IDE05145-ENG116441-Light configuration-Dimming Direction GH 29    maximize     560
IDE05145-ENG115947-Light configuration-Dimming Direction GH 3    maximize     560
IDE05145-ENG116460-Light configuration-Dimming Direction GH 30    maximize     560
IDE05145-ENG116479-Light configuration-Dimming Direction GH 31    maximize     560
IDE05145-ENG116498-Light configuration-Dimming Direction GH 32    maximize     560
IDE05145-ENG116517-Light configuration-Dimming Direction GH 33    maximize     560
IDE05145-ENG116536-Light configuration-Dimming Direction GH 34    maximize     560
IDE05145-ENG115966-Light configuration-Dimming Direction GH 4    maximize     560
IDE05145-ENG115985-Light configuration-Dimming Direction GH 5    maximize     560
IDE05145-ENG116004-Light configuration-Dimming Direction GH 6    maximize     560
IDE05145-ENG116023-Light configuration-Dimming Direction GH 7    maximize     560
IDE05145-ENG116042-Light configuration-Dimming Direction GH 8    maximize     560
IDE05145-ENG116061-Light configuration-Dimming Direction GH 9    maximize     560
IDE05145-ENG115878-Light configuration-Dimmwert AB 0    100    560
IDE05145-ENG115897-Light configuration-Dimmwert AB 1    100    560
IDE05145-ENG116067-Light configuration-Dimmwert AB 10    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116086-Light configuration-Dimmwert AB 11    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116105-Light configuration-Dimmwert AB 12    100    560
IDE05145-ENG116124-Light configuration-Dimmwert AB 13    100    560
IDE05145-ENG116143-Light configuration-Dimmwert AB 14    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116162-Light configuration-Dimmwert AB 15    100    560
IDE05145-ENG116181-Light configuration-Dimmwert AB 16    100    560
IDE05145-ENG116200-Light configuration-Dimmwert AB 17    100    560
IDE05145-ENG116219-Light configuration-Dimmwert AB 18    100    560
IDE05145-ENG116238-Light configuration-Dimmwert AB 19    100    560
IDE05145-ENG115915-Light configuration-Dimmwert AB 2    100    560
IDE05145-ENG116257-Light configuration-Dimmwert AB 20    100    560
IDE05145-ENG116276-Light configuration-Dimmwert AB 21    100    560
IDE05145-ENG116295-Light configuration-Dimmwert AB 22    100    560
IDE05145-ENG116314-Light configuration-Dimmwert AB 23    27    560
IDE05145-ENG116333-Light configuration-Dimmwert AB 24    27    560
IDE05145-ENG116352-Light configuration-Dimmwert AB 25    100    560
IDE05145-ENG116371-Light configuration-Dimmwert AB 26    100    560
IDE05145-ENG116390-Light configuration-Dimmwert AB 27    100    560
IDE05145-ENG116409-Light configuration-Dimmwert AB 28    100    560
IDE05145-ENG116428-Light configuration-Dimmwert AB 29    100    560
IDE05145-ENG115934-Light configuration-Dimmwert AB 3    100    560
IDE05145-ENG116447-Light configuration-Dimmwert AB 30    100    560
IDE05145-ENG116466-Light configuration-Dimmwert AB 31    100    560
IDE05145-ENG116485-Light configuration-Dimmwert AB 32    100    560
IDE05145-ENG116504-Light configuration-Dimmwert AB 33    100    560
IDE05145-ENG116523-Light configuration-Dimmwert AB 34    100    560
IDE05145-ENG115953-Light configuration-Dimmwert AB 4    100    560
IDE05145-ENG115972-Light configuration-Dimmwert AB 5    100    560
IDE05145-ENG115991-Light configuration-Dimmwert AB 6    100    560
IDE05145-ENG116010-Light configuration-Dimmwert AB 7    100    560
IDE05145-ENG116029-Light configuration-Dimmwert AB 8    100    560
IDE05145-ENG116048-Light configuration-Dimmwert AB 9    100    560
IDE05145-ENG115882-Light configuration-Dimmwert CD 0    0    560
IDE05145-ENG115901-Light configuration-Dimmwert CD 1    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116071-Light configuration-Dimmwert CD 10    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116090-Light configuration-Dimmwert CD 11    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116109-Light configuration-Dimmwert CD 12    100    560
IDE05145-ENG116128-Light configuration-Dimmwert CD 13    100    560
IDE05145-ENG116147-Light configuration-Dimmwert CD 14    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116166-Light configuration-Dimmwert CD 15    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116185-Light configuration-Dimmwert CD 16    100    560
IDE05145-ENG116204-Light configuration-Dimmwert CD 17    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116223-Light configuration-Dimmwert CD 18    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116242-Light configuration-Dimmwert CD 19    0    560
IDE05145-ENG115919-Light configuration-Dimmwert CD 2    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116261-Light configuration-Dimmwert CD 20    25    560
IDE05145-ENG116280-Light configuration-Dimmwert CD 21    25    560
IDE05145-ENG116299-Light configuration-Dimmwert CD 22    100    560
IDE05145-ENG116318-Light configuration-Dimmwert CD 23    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116337-Light configuration-Dimmwert CD 24    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116356-Light configuration-Dimmwert CD 25    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116375-Light configuration-Dimmwert CD 26    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116394-Light configuration-Dimmwert CD 27    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116413-Light configuration-Dimmwert CD 28    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116432-Light configuration-Dimmwert CD 29    0    560
IDE05145-ENG115938-Light configuration-Dimmwert CD 3    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116451-Light configuration-Dimmwert CD 30    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116470-Light configuration-Dimmwert CD 31    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116489-Light configuration-Dimmwert CD 32    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116508-Light configuration-Dimmwert CD 33    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116527-Light configuration-Dimmwert CD 34    0    560
IDE05145-ENG115957-Light configuration-Dimmwert CD 4    0    560
IDE05145-ENG115976-Light configuration-Dimmwert CD 5    0    560
IDE05145-ENG115995-Light configuration-Dimmwert CD 6    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116014-Light configuration-Dimmwert CD 7    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116033-Light configuration-Dimmwert CD 8    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116052-Light configuration-Dimmwert CD 9    0    560
IDE05145-ENG115886-Light configuration-Dimmwert EF 0    0    560
IDE05145-ENG115905-Light configuration-Dimmwert EF 1    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116075-Light configuration-Dimmwert EF 10    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116094-Light configuration-Dimmwert EF 11    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116113-Light configuration-Dimmwert EF 12    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116132-Light configuration-Dimmwert EF 13    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116151-Light configuration-Dimmwert EF 14    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116170-Light configuration-Dimmwert EF 15    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116189-Light configuration-Dimmwert EF 16    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116208-Light configuration-Dimmwert EF 17    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116227-Light configuration-Dimmwert EF 18    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116246-Light configuration-Dimmwert EF 19    0    560
IDE05145-ENG115923-Light configuration-Dimmwert EF 2    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116265-Light configuration-Dimmwert EF 20    25    560
IDE05145-ENG116284-Light configuration-Dimmwert EF 21    25    560
IDE05145-ENG116303-Light configuration-Dimmwert EF 22    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116322-Light configuration-Dimmwert EF 23    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116341-Light configuration-Dimmwert EF 24    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116360-Light configuration-Dimmwert EF 25    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116379-Light configuration-Dimmwert EF 26    13    560
IDE05145-ENG116398-Light configuration-Dimmwert EF 27    13    560
IDE05145-ENG116417-Light configuration-Dimmwert EF 28    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116436-Light configuration-Dimmwert EF 29    0    560
IDE05145-ENG115942-Light configuration-Dimmwert EF 3    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116455-Light configuration-Dimmwert EF 30    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116474-Light configuration-Dimmwert EF 31    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116493-Light configuration-Dimmwert EF 32    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116512-Light configuration-Dimmwert EF 33    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116531-Light configuration-Dimmwert EF 34    0    560
IDE05145-ENG115961-Light configuration-Dimmwert EF 4    0    560
IDE05145-ENG115980-Light configuration-Dimmwert EF 5    0    560
IDE05145-ENG115999-Light configuration-Dimmwert EF 6    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116018-Light configuration-Dimmwert EF 7    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116037-Light configuration-Dimmwert EF 8    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116056-Light configuration-Dimmwert EF 9    0    560
IDE05145-ENG115890-Light configuration-Dimmwert GH 0    0    560
IDE05145-ENG115908-Light configuration-Dimmwert GH 1    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116079-Light configuration-Dimmwert GH 10    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116098-Light configuration-Dimmwert GH 11    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116117-Light configuration-Dimmwert GH 12    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116136-Light configuration-Dimmwert GH 13    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116155-Light configuration-Dimmwert GH 14    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116174-Light configuration-Dimmwert GH 15    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116193-Light configuration-Dimmwert GH 16    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116212-Light configuration-Dimmwert GH 17    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116231-Light configuration-Dimmwert GH 18    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116250-Light configuration-Dimmwert GH 19    0    560
IDE05145-ENG115927-Light configuration-Dimmwert GH 2    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116269-Light configuration-Dimmwert GH 20    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116288-Light configuration-Dimmwert GH 21    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116307-Light configuration-Dimmwert GH 22    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116326-Light configuration-Dimmwert GH 23    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116345-Light configuration-Dimmwert GH 24    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116364-Light configuration-Dimmwert GH 25    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116383-Light configuration-Dimmwert GH 26    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116402-Light configuration-Dimmwert GH 27    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116421-Light configuration-Dimmwert GH 28    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116440-Light configuration-Dimmwert GH 29    0    560
IDE05145-ENG115946-Light configuration-Dimmwert GH 3    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116459-Light configuration-Dimmwert GH 30    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116478-Light configuration-Dimmwert GH 31    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116497-Light configuration-Dimmwert GH 32    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116516-Light configuration-Dimmwert GH 33    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116535-Light configuration-Dimmwert GH 34    0    560
IDE05145-ENG115965-Light configuration-Dimmwert GH 4    0    560
IDE05145-ENG115984-Light configuration-Dimmwert GH 5    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116003-Light configuration-Dimmwert GH 6    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116022-Light configuration-Dimmwert GH 7    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116041-Light configuration-Dimmwert GH 8    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116060-Light configuration-Dimmwert GH 9    0    560
IDE05145-ENG115875-Light configuration-Fehlerort mittleres Byte DTC-DFCC 0    14    560
IDE05145-ENG115894-Light configuration-Fehlerort mittleres Byte DTC-DFCC 1    15    560
IDE05145-ENG116064-Light configuration-Fehlerort mittleres Byte DTC-DFCC 10    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116083-Light configuration-Fehlerort mittleres Byte DTC-DFCC 11    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116102-Light configuration-Fehlerort mittleres Byte DTC-DFCC 12    22    560
IDE05145-ENG116121-Light configuration-Fehlerort mittleres Byte DTC-DFCC 13    23    560
IDE05145-ENG116140-Light configuration-Fehlerort mittleres Byte DTC-DFCC 14    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116159-Light configuration-Fehlerort mittleres Byte DTC-DFCC 15    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116178-Light configuration-Fehlerort mittleres Byte DTC-DFCC 16    3    560
IDE05145-ENG116197-Light configuration-Fehlerort mittleres Byte DTC-DFCC 17    4    560
IDE05145-ENG116216-Light configuration-Fehlerort mittleres Byte DTC-DFCC 18    16    560
IDE05145-ENG116235-Light configuration-Fehlerort mittleres Byte DTC-DFCC 19    18    560
IDE05145-ENG115912-Light configuration-Fehlerort mittleres Byte DTC-DFCC 2    26    560
IDE05145-ENG116254-Light configuration-Fehlerort mittleres Byte DTC-DFCC 20    39    560
IDE05145-ENG116273-Light configuration-Fehlerort mittleres Byte DTC-DFCC 21    3A     560
IDE05145-ENG116292-Light configuration-Fehlerort mittleres Byte DTC-DFCC 22    2C     560
IDE05145-ENG116311-Light configuration-Fehlerort mittleres Byte DTC-DFCC 23    29    560
IDE05145-ENG116330-Light configuration-Fehlerort mittleres Byte DTC-DFCC 24    2A     560
IDE05145-ENG116349-Light configuration-Fehlerort mittleres Byte DTC-DFCC 25    30    560
IDE05145-ENG116368-Light configuration-Fehlerort mittleres Byte DTC-DFCC 26    2E     560
IDE05145-ENG116387-Light configuration-Fehlerort mittleres Byte DTC-DFCC 27    2F     560
IDE05145-ENG116406-Light configuration-Fehlerort mittleres Byte DTC-DFCC 28    31    560
IDE05145-ENG116425-Light configuration-Fehlerort mittleres Byte DTC-DFCC 29    32    560
IDE05145-ENG115931-Light configuration-Fehlerort mittleres Byte DTC-DFCC 3    27    560
IDE05145-ENG116444-Light configuration-Fehlerort mittleres Byte DTC-DFCC 30    2    560
IDE05145-ENG116463-Light configuration-Fehlerort mittleres Byte DTC-DFCC 31    3    560
IDE05145-ENG116482-Light configuration-Fehlerort mittleres Byte DTC-DFCC 32    4    560
IDE05145-ENG116501-Light configuration-Fehlerort mittleres Byte DTC-DFCC 33    5    560
IDE05145-ENG116520-Light configuration-Fehlerort mittleres Byte DTC-DFCC 34    6    560
IDE05145-ENG115950-Light configuration-Fehlerort mittleres Byte DTC-DFCC 4    20    560
IDE05145-ENG115969-Light configuration-Fehlerort mittleres Byte DTC-DFCC 5    21    560
IDE05145-ENG115988-Light configuration-Fehlerort mittleres Byte DTC-DFCC 6    1A     560
IDE05145-ENG116007-Light configuration-Fehlerort mittleres Byte DTC-DFCC 7    1B     560
IDE05145-ENG116026-Light configuration-Fehlerort mittleres Byte DTC-DFCC 8    1C     560
IDE05145-ENG116045-Light configuration-Fehlerort mittleres Byte DTC-DFCC 9    1D     560
IDE05145-ENG115873-Light configuration-Lasttyp 0    12 - Blinkleuchten     560
IDE05145-ENG115892-Light configuration-Lasttyp 1    12 - Blinkleuchten     560
IDE05145-ENG116062-Light configuration-Lasttyp 10    not active     560
IDE05145-ENG116081-Light configuration-Lasttyp 11    not active     560
IDE05145-ENG116100-Light configuration-Lasttyp 12    23 - allgemeine Scheinwerfer     560
IDE05145-ENG116119-Light configuration-Lasttyp 13    23 - allgemeine Scheinwerfer     560
IDE05145-ENG116138-Light configuration-Lasttyp 14    not active     560
IDE05145-ENG116157-Light configuration-Lasttyp 15    not active     560
IDE05145-ENG116176-Light configuration-Lasttyp 16    43 - allgemeine LED     560
IDE05145-ENG116195-Light configuration-Lasttyp 17    40 - allgemeine LED     560
IDE05145-ENG116214-Light configuration-Lasttyp 18    12 - Blinkleuchten     560
IDE05145-ENG116233-Light configuration-Lasttyp 19    12 - Blinkleuchten     560
IDE05145-ENG115910-Light configuration-Lasttyp 2    8 - allgemeine Glühlampe 12W     560
IDE05145-ENG116252-Light configuration-Lasttyp 20    13 - Bremsleuchten     560
IDE05145-ENG116271-Light configuration-Lasttyp 21    13 - Bremsleuchten     560
IDE05145-ENG116290-Light configuration-Lasttyp 22    42 - LED dritte Bremsleuchte     560
IDE05145-ENG116309-Light configuration-Lasttyp 23    9 - allgemeine Glühlampe 27W: auch H15     560
IDE05145-ENG116328-Light configuration-Lasttyp 24    9 - allgemeine Glühlampe 27W: auch H15     560
IDE05145-ENG116347-Light configuration-Lasttyp 25    43 - allgemeine LED     560
IDE05145-ENG116366-Light configuration-Lasttyp 26    9 - allgemeine Glühlampe 27W: auch H15     560
IDE05145-ENG116385-Light configuration-Lasttyp 27    9 - allgemeine Glühlampe 27W: auch H15     560
IDE05145-ENG116404-Light configuration-Lasttyp 28    8 - allgemeine Glühlampe 12W     560
IDE05145-ENG116423-Light configuration-Lasttyp 29    8 - allgemeine Glühlampe 12W     560
IDE05145-ENG115929-Light configuration-Lasttyp 3    8 - allgemeine Glühlampe 12W     560
IDE05145-ENG116442-Light configuration-Lasttyp 30    40 - allgemeine LED     560
IDE05145-ENG116461-Light configuration-Lasttyp 31    not active     560
IDE05145-ENG116480-Light configuration-Lasttyp 32    not active     560
IDE05145-ENG116499-Light configuration-Lasttyp 33    not active     560
IDE05145-ENG116518-Light configuration-Lasttyp 34    not active     560
IDE05145-ENG115948-Light configuration-Lasttyp 4    9 - allgemeine Glühlampe 27W: auch H15     560
IDE05145-ENG115967-Light configuration-Lasttyp 5    9 - allgemeine Glühlampe 27W: auch H15     560
IDE05145-ENG115986-Light configuration-Lasttyp 6    11 - Abblendlicht     560
IDE05145-ENG116005-Light configuration-Lasttyp 7    11 - Abblendlicht     560
IDE05145-ENG116024-Light configuration-Lasttyp 8    23 - allgemeine Scheinwerfer     560
IDE05145-ENG116043-Light configuration-Lasttyp 9    23 - allgemeine Scheinwerfer     560
IDE05145-ENG115879-Light configuration-Lichtansteuerung HD AB 0    Always     560
IDE05145-ENG115898-Light configuration-Lichtansteuerung HD AB 1    Always     560
IDE05145-ENG116068-Light configuration-Lichtansteuerung HD AB 10    Always     560
IDE05145-ENG116087-Light configuration-Lichtansteuerung HD AB 11    Always     560
IDE05145-ENG116106-Light configuration-Lichtansteuerung HD AB 12    Always     560
IDE05145-ENG116125-Light configuration-Lichtansteuerung HD AB 13    Always     560
IDE05145-ENG116144-Light configuration-Lichtansteuerung HD AB 14    Always     560
IDE05145-ENG116163-Light configuration-Lichtansteuerung HD AB 15    Always     560
IDE05145-ENG116182-Light configuration-Lichtansteuerung HD AB 16    Always     560
IDE05145-ENG116201-Light configuration-Lichtansteuerung HD AB 17    Always     560
IDE05145-ENG116220-Light configuration-Lichtansteuerung HD AB 18    Always     560
IDE05145-ENG116239-Light configuration-Lichtansteuerung HD AB 19    Always     560
IDE05145-ENG115916-Light configuration-Lichtansteuerung HD AB 2    Always     560
IDE05145-ENG116258-Light configuration-Lichtansteuerung HD AB 20    Always     560
IDE05145-ENG116277-Light configuration-Lichtansteuerung HD AB 21    Always     560
IDE05145-ENG116296-Light configuration-Lichtansteuerung HD AB 22    Always     560
IDE05145-ENG116315-Light configuration-Lichtansteuerung HD AB 23    Always     560
IDE05145-ENG116334-Light configuration-Lichtansteuerung HD AB 24    Always     560
IDE05145-ENG116353-Light configuration-Lichtansteuerung HD AB 25    Always     560
IDE05145-ENG116372-Light configuration-Lichtansteuerung HD AB 26    only_if_closed     560
IDE05145-ENG116391-Light configuration-Lichtansteuerung HD AB 27    only_if_closed     560
IDE05145-ENG116410-Light configuration-Lichtansteuerung HD AB 28    Always     560
IDE05145-ENG116430-Light configuration-Lichtansteuerung HD AB 29    Always     560
IDE05145-ENG115935-Light configuration-Lichtansteuerung HD AB 3    Always     560
IDE05145-ENG116448-Light configuration-Lichtansteuerung HD AB 30    Always     560
IDE05145-ENG116467-Light configuration-Lichtansteuerung HD AB 31    Always     560
IDE05145-ENG116486-Light configuration-Lichtansteuerung HD AB 32    Always     560
IDE05145-ENG116505-Light configuration-Lichtansteuerung HD AB 33    Always     560
IDE05145-ENG116524-Light configuration-Lichtansteuerung HD AB 34    Always     560
IDE05145-ENG115954-Light configuration-Lichtansteuerung HD AB 4    Always     560
IDE05145-ENG115973-Light configuration-Lichtansteuerung HD AB 5    Always     560
IDE05145-ENG115992-Light configuration-Lichtansteuerung HD AB 6    Always     560
IDE05145-ENG116011-Light configuration-Lichtansteuerung HD AB 7    Always     560
IDE05145-ENG116030-Light configuration-Lichtansteuerung HD AB 8    Always     560
IDE05145-ENG116049-Light configuration-Lichtansteuerung HD AB 9    Always     560
IDE05145-ENG116199-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion  B 17    41    560
IDE05145-ENG116126-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion  C 13    30    560
IDE05145-ENG115876-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion A 0    2    560
IDE05145-ENG115895-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion A 1    4    560
IDE05145-ENG116065-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion A 10    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116084-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion A 11    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116103-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion A 12    18    560
IDE05145-ENG116122-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion A 13    19    560
IDE05145-ENG116141-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion A 14    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116160-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion A 15    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116179-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion A 16    37    560
IDE05145-ENG116198-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion A 17    45    560
IDE05145-ENG116217-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion A 18    2    560
IDE05145-ENG116236-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion A 19    4    560
IDE05145-ENG115913-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion A 2    8    560
IDE05145-ENG116255-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion A 20    24    560
IDE05145-ENG116274-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion A 21    24    560
IDE05145-ENG116293-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion A 22    24    560
IDE05145-ENG116312-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion A 23    8    560
IDE05145-ENG116331-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion A 24    8    560
IDE05145-ENG116350-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion A 25    8    560
IDE05145-ENG116369-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion A 26    26    560
IDE05145-ENG116388-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion A 27    26    560
IDE05145-ENG116407-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion A 28    25    560
IDE05145-ENG116426-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion A 29    25    560
IDE05145-ENG115932-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion A 3    8    560
IDE05145-ENG116445-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion A 30    40    560
IDE05145-ENG116464-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion A 31    45    560
IDE05145-ENG116483-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion A 32    46    560
IDE05145-ENG116502-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion A 33    47    560
IDE05145-ENG116521-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion A 34    48    560
IDE05145-ENG115951-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion A 4    20    560
IDE05145-ENG115970-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion A 5    20    560
IDE05145-ENG115989-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion A 6    11    560
IDE05145-ENG116008-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion A 7    12    560
IDE05145-ENG116027-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion A 8    13    560
IDE05145-ENG116046-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion A 9    14    560
IDE05145-ENG115877-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion B 0    0    560
IDE05145-ENG115896-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion B 1    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116066-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion B 10    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116085-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion B 11    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116104-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion B 12    22    560
IDE05145-ENG116123-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion B 13    23    560
IDE05145-ENG116142-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion B 14    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116161-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion B 15    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116180-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion B 16    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116218-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion B 18    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116237-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion B 19    0    560
IDE05145-ENG115914-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion B 2    9    560
IDE05145-ENG116256-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion B 20    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116275-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion B 21    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116294-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion B 22    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116313-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion B 23    30    560
IDE05145-ENG116332-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion B 24    30    560
IDE05145-ENG116351-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion B 25    30    560
IDE05145-ENG116370-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion B 26    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116389-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion B 27    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116408-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion B 28    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116427-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion B 29    0    560
IDE05145-ENG115933-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion B 3    10    560
IDE05145-ENG116446-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion B 30    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116465-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion B 31    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116484-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion B 32    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116503-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion B 33    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116522-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion B 34    0    560
IDE05145-ENG115952-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion B 4    0    560
IDE05145-ENG115971-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion B 5    0    560
IDE05145-ENG115990-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion B 6    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116009-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion B 7    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116028-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion B 8    15    560
IDE05145-ENG116047-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion B 9    15    560
IDE05145-ENG115880-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion C 0    3    560
IDE05145-ENG115899-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion C 1    5    560
IDE05145-ENG116069-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion C 10    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116088-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion C 11    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116107-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion C 12    30    560
IDE05145-ENG116145-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion C 14    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116164-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion C 15    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116183-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion C 16    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116202-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion C 17    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116221-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion C 18    3    560
IDE05145-ENG116240-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion C 19    5    560
IDE05145-ENG115917-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion C 2    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116259-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion C 20    8    560
IDE05145-ENG116278-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion C 21    8    560
IDE05145-ENG116297-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion C 22    25    560
IDE05145-ENG116316-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion C 23    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116335-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion C 24    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116354-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion C 25    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116373-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion C 26    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116392-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion C 27    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116411-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion C 28    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116429-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion C 29    0    560
IDE05145-ENG115936-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion C 3    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116449-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion C 30    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116468-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion C 31    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116487-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion C 32    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116506-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion C 33    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116525-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion C 34    0    560
IDE05145-ENG115955-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion C 4    0    560
IDE05145-ENG115974-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion C 5    0    560
IDE05145-ENG115993-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion C 6    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116012-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion C 7    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116031-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion C 8    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116050-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion C 9    0    560
IDE05145-ENG115881-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion D 0    0    560
IDE05145-ENG115900-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion D 1    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116070-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion D 10    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116089-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion D 11    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116108-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion D 12    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116127-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion D 13    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116146-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion D 14    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116165-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion D 15    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116184-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion D 16    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116203-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion D 17    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116222-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion D 18    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116241-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion D 19    0    560
IDE05145-ENG115918-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion D 2    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116260-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion D 20    9    560
IDE05145-ENG116279-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion D 21    10    560
IDE05145-ENG116298-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion D 22    30    560
IDE05145-ENG116317-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion D 23    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116336-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion D 24    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116355-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion D 25    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116374-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion D 26    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116393-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion D 27    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116412-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion D 28    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116431-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion D 29    0    560
IDE05145-ENG115937-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion D 3    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116450-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion D 30    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116469-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion D 31    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116488-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion D 32    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116507-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion D 33    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116526-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion D 34    0    560
IDE05145-ENG115956-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion D 4    0    560
IDE05145-ENG115975-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion D 5    0    560
IDE05145-ENG115994-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion D 6    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116013-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion D 7    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116032-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion D 8    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116051-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion D 9    0    560
IDE05145-ENG115884-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion E 0    0    560
IDE05145-ENG115903-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion E 1    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116073-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion E 10    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116092-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion E 11    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116111-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion E 12    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116130-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion E 13    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116149-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion E 14    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116168-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion E 15    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116187-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion E 16    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116206-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion E 17    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116225-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion E 18    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116244-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion E 19    0    560
IDE05145-ENG115921-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion E 2    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116263-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion E 20    30    560
IDE05145-ENG116282-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion E 21    30    560
IDE05145-ENG116301-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion E 22    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116320-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion E 23    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116339-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion E 24    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116358-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion E 25    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116377-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion E 26    8    560
IDE05145-ENG116396-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion E 27    8    560
IDE05145-ENG116415-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion E 28    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116434-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion E 29    0    560
IDE05145-ENG115940-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion E 3    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116453-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion E 30    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116472-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion E 31    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116491-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion E 32    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116510-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion E 33    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116529-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion E 34    0    560
IDE05145-ENG115959-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion E 4    15    560
IDE05145-ENG115978-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion E 5    15    560
IDE05145-ENG115997-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion E 6    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116016-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion E 7    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116035-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion E 8    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116054-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion E 9    0    560
IDE05145-ENG115885-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion F 0    0    560
IDE05145-ENG115904-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion F 1    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116074-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion F 10    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116093-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion F 11    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116112-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion F 12    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116131-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion F 13    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116150-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion F 14    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116169-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion F 15    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116188-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion F 16    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116207-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion F 17    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116226-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion F 18    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116245-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion F 19    0    560
IDE05145-ENG115922-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion F 2    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116264-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion F 20    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116283-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion F 21    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116302-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion F 22    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116321-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion F 23    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116340-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion F 24    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116359-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion F 25    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116378-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion F 26    30    560
IDE05145-ENG116397-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion F 27    30    560
IDE05145-ENG116416-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion F 28    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116435-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion F 29    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116454-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion F 30    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116473-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion F 31    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116492-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion F 32    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116511-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion F 33    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116530-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion F 34    0    560
IDE05145-ENG115960-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion F 4    0    560
IDE05145-ENG115998-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion F 6    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116017-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion F 7    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116036-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion F 8    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116055-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion F 9    0    560
IDE05145-ENG115941-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion F3    0    560
IDE05145-ENG115979-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion F5    0    560
IDE05145-ENG115888-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion G 0    0    560
IDE05145-ENG115907-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion G 1    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116077-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion G 10    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116096-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion G 11    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116115-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion G 12    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116134-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion G 13    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116153-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion G 14    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116172-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion G 15    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116191-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion G 16    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116210-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion G 17    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116229-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion G 18    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116248-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion G 19    0    560
IDE05145-ENG115925-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion G 2    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116267-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion G 20    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116286-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion G 21    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116305-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion G 22    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116324-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion G 23    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116343-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion G 24    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116362-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion G 25    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116381-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion G 26    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116400-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion G 27    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116419-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion G 28    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116438-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion G 29    0    560
IDE05145-ENG115944-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion G 3    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116457-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion G 30    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116476-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion G 31    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116495-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion G 32    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116514-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion G 33    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116533-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion G 34    0    560
IDE05145-ENG115963-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion G 4    0    560
IDE05145-ENG115982-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion G 5    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116001-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion G 6    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116020-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion G 7    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116039-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion G 8    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116058-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion G 9    0    560
IDE05145-ENG115889-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion H 0    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116549-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion H 1    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116078-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion H 10    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116097-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion H 11    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116116-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion H 12    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116135-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion H 13    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116154-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion H 14    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116173-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion H 15    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116192-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion H 16    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116211-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion H 17    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116230-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion H 18    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116249-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion H 19    0    560
IDE05145-ENG115926-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion H 2    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116268-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion H 20    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116287-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion H 21    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116306-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion H 22    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116325-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion H 23    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116344-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion H 24    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116363-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion H 25    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116382-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion H 26    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116401-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion H 27    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116420-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion H 28    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116439-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion H 29    0    560
IDE05145-ENG115945-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion H 3    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116458-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion H 30    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116477-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion H 31    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116496-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion H 32    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116515-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion H 33    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116534-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion H 34    0    560
IDE05145-ENG115964-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion H 4    0    560
IDE05145-ENG115983-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion H 5    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116002-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion H 6    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116021-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion H 7    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116040-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion H 8    0    560
IDE05145-ENG116059-Light configuration-Lichtfunktion H 9    0    560
IDE05145-ENG154438-Light configuration-Reserved 0    0    560
IDE05145-ENG99841-Light configuration-Reserved 1    0    560
IDE05145-ENG154357-Light configuration-Reserved 10    0    560
IDE05145-ENG154352-Light configuration-Reserved 11    0    560
IDE05145-ENG154182-Light configuration-Reserved 12    0    560
IDE05145-ENG154265-Light configuration-Reserved 13    0    560
IDE05145-ENG154334-Light configuration-Reserved 14    0    560
IDE05145-ENG154340-Light configuration-Reserved 15    0    560
IDE05145-ENG154204-Light configuration-Reserved 16    0    560
IDE05145-ENG154344-Light configuration-Reserved 17    0    560
IDE05145-ENG154195-Light configuration-Reserved 18    0    560
IDE05145-ENG154190-Light configuration-Reserved 19    0    560
IDE05145-ENG99862-Light configuration-Reserved 2    0    560
IDE05145-ENG154300-Light configuration-Reserved 20    0    560
IDE05145-ENG154439-Light configuration-Reserved 21    0    560
IDE05145-ENG154440-Light configuration-Reserved 22    0    560
IDE05145-ENG154441-Light configuration-Reserved 23    0    560
IDE05145-ENG154442-Light configuration-Reserved 24    0    560
IDE05145-ENG154443-Light configuration-Reserved 25    0    560
IDE05145-ENG154444-Light configuration-Reserved 26    0    560
IDE05145-ENG154445-Light configuration-Reserved 27    0    560
IDE05145-ENG154446-Light configuration-Reserved 28    0    560
IDE05145-ENG154447-Light configuration-Reserved 29    0    560
IDE05145-ENG101107-Light configuration-Reserved 3    0    560
IDE05145-ENG154448-Light configuration-Reserved 30    0    560
IDE05145-ENG154449-Light configuration-Reserved 31    0    560
IDE05145-ENG154450-Light configuration-Reserved 32    0    560
IDE05145-ENG154451-Light configuration-Reserved 33    0    560
IDE05145-ENG154452-Light configuration-Reserved 34    0    560
IDE05145-ENG154267-Light configuration-Reserved 4    0    560
IDE05145-ENG154291-Light configuration-Reserved 5    0    560
IDE05145-ENG154239-Light configuration-Reserved 6    0    560
IDE05145-ENG154308-Light configuration-Reserved 7    0    560
IDE05145-ENG154184-Light configuration-Reserved 8    0    560
IDE05145-ENG154255-Light configuration-Reserved 9    0    560
IDE05822-Anti-theft alarm system vehicle inclination sensor    100%    1
IDE05823-DWA Interior monitoring parameter set    01 09 08 00 43 63 0A 78 01 14 0A 03 81 33 0C 00 00 00 01 FF F6 06 00 0F 1E 00 85 0F 32 F7 64 23 45 21 57 9B 24 42 3F 3A 69 58 95 2D 09 A3 02 FF F6 56 00 0F 1E 00 86 28 32 F7 65 0F 43 21 57 1B 03 32 3F 3A 69 58 93 0D 09 A3 03 F5 F6 26 00 0F 19 00 88 0F 2D F7 68 1E 45 21 57 1B 03 22 3F 3A 69 58 93 0C 09 A3 04 FF F6 46 00 0F 1E 00 85 1E 32 F7 44 0C 42 20 57 1B 03 22 3F 3A 69 58 92 05 09 A3 05 34 26 19 15 0C 12 18 86 09 26 33 66 23 45 21 57 9B 23 22 0C FA 0A 34 95 0D 09 A3 21 43 34 02 02 02 02 02 02 B1 20 24 2B 3F     172
IDE06089-ENG116683-Seat heater level current consumption allocation-Sitzheizung Filterkonstante fuer Waermefluss    1 s    14
IDE06089-ENG116684-Seat heater level current consumption allocation-Sitzheizung Regeltemperaturkorrektur bei Waermefluss    0.00 °C    14
IDE06089-ENG115738-Seat heater level current consumption allocation-Sitzheizung Stufe 1 obere Schaltschwelle    20.00 °C    14
IDE06089-ENG115737-Seat heater level current consumption allocation-Sitzheizung Stufe 1 untere Schaltschwelle    19.00 °C    14
IDE06089-ENG115740-Seat heater level current consumption allocation-Sitzheizung Stufe 2 obere Schaltschwelle    28.00 °C    14
IDE06089-ENG115739-Seat heater level current consumption allocation-Sitzheizung Stufe 2 untere Schaltschwelle    27.50 °C    14
IDE06089-ENG115742-Seat heater level current consumption allocation-Sitzheizung Stufe 3 obere Schaltschwelle    36.00 °C    14
IDE06089-ENG115741-Seat heater level current consumption allocation-Sitzheizung Stufe 3 untere Schaltschwelle    35.00 °C    14
IDE06089-ENG115744-Seat heater level current consumption allocation-Sitzheizung Stufe 4 obere Schaltschwelle    41.00 °C    14
IDE06089-ENG115743-Seat heater level current consumption allocation-Sitzheizung Stufe 4 untere Schaltschwelle    40.50 °C    14
IDE06089-ENG115746-Seat heater level current consumption allocation-Sitzheizung Stufe 5 obere Schaltschwelle    50.00 °C    14
IDE06089-ENG115745-Seat heater level current consumption allocation-Sitzheizung Stufe 5 untere Schaltschwelle    49.00 °C    14
IDE06089-ENG115748-Seat heater level current consumption allocation-Sitzheizung Stufe 6 obere Schaltschwelle    63.00 °C    14
IDE06089-ENG115747-Seat heater level current consumption allocation-Sitzheizung Stufe 6 untere Schaltschwelle    62.50 °C    14
IDE06096-ENG116596-Interior lights-Innenlicht bei offenem Heckdeckel einschalten    not active     6
IDE06096-ENG116597-Interior lights-KL30G ohne PWM    not active     6
IDE06096-ENG116598-Interior lights-KL58 Einschalten mit Rampe    not active     6
IDE06096-ENG116599-Interior lights-KL58 Verriegelungsausschalten    active     6
IDE06096-ENG116600-Interior lights-Lichtsensor wirkt auf Suchbeleuchtung    active     6
IDE06096-ENG116595-Interior lights-Menuesteuerung Ambientebeleuchtung Effektbeleuchtung    not active     6
IDE06096-ENG115631-Interior lights-Suchbeleuchtung Festwert    50%    6
IDE06425-Dynamometer mode: functional    not active     1
IDE06864-ENG115833-Daytime running lamps-Fahrlicht bei Tag    Daytime running lamps     2
IDE06864-ENG115832-Daytime running lamps-Scheinwerferferreinigungsansteuerung und Abblendlichtanzeige bei Dauerfahrlicht    active     2
IDE06864-ENG116592-Daytime running lamps-Standlicht aktiviert zusaetzlich Tagfahrlicht    not active     2
IDE06864-ENG116594-Daytime running lamps-Tagfahrlicht Aktivierung durch BAP oder Bedienfolge moeglich    not active     2
IDE06864-ENG122184-Daytime running lamps-Tagfahrlicht Dauerfahrlicht bei Handbremse abschalten    active     2
IDE06864-ENG115734-Daytime running lamps-Tagfahrlicht nur in Schalterstellung AUTO    active     2
IDE06864-ENG116593-Daytime running lamps-Tagfahrlicht-Dauerfahrlicht aktiviert zusaetzlich Standlicht    not active     2
IDE06864-ENG115733-Daytime running lamps-Tagfahrlichtkontrollleuchte    not active     2
IDE06864-ENG116591-Daytime running lamps-Werkseinstellung fuer Tagfahrlicht Freischaltung BAP / Bedienfolge    active     2
IDE07007-ENG148891-Air conditioning/heating function via remote control-Anzahl zulaessiger Remotestarts    2    2
IDE07007-ENG148876-Air conditioning/heating function via remote control-RemoteStart Betrieb Dauer    10 min    2
IDE07356-Position during interval mode    21.197781 °    2
IDE07470-ENG116719-After-run for park light-Bedingungen zur Beendigung des Standlichtnachlaufs    abschalten nach der Nachlaufzeit     5
IDE07470-ENG116720-After-run for park light-Standlicht-Nachlaufzeit    30 min    5
IDE08542-IDE02021-Access control 2-Comfort closing    active     6
IDE08542-IDE02022-Access control 2-Comfort opening    not active     6
IDE08542-ENG116663-Access control 2-Fahrertuerbedienung Fensterheber oeffnen    not active     6
IDE08542-ENG116664-Access control 2-Fahrertuerbedienung Fensterheber schliessen    not active     6
IDE08542-ENG116662-Access control 2-FH SAD Kl15Aus Freigabezeit    600 s    6
IDE08542-ENG116648-Access control 2-Freigabenachlauf FH bei Kl 15 aus    active     6
IDE08542-ENG122993-Access control 2-Freigabenachlauf FH bei Tueroeffnen abbrechen    active     6
IDE08542-ENG116652-Access control 2-Funk Komfort oeffnen    active     6
IDE08542-ENG116651-Access control 2-Funk Komfort schliessen    active     6
IDE08542-ENG116658-Access control 2-Funk Spiegelanklappen    not active     6
IDE08542-ENG116665-Access control 2-Funk Spiegelanklappung Modus    by look command via remote control key     6
IDE08542-ENG116653-Access control 2-Kessy Komfort oeffnen    Yes     6
IDE08542-ENG116654-Access control 2-Kessy Komfort schliessen    Yes     6
IDE08542-ENG116655-Access control 2-Kessy Komfortbedienung Reichweitenbegrenzung    Yes     6
IDE08542-ENG115670-Access control 2-Komfortbedienung global    active     6
IDE08542-ENG116642-Access control 2-Komfortoeffnen nur FH Fahrertuer    not active     6
IDE08542-ENG116660-Access control 2-Menuesteuerung Funk Spiegel anklappen    active     6
IDE08542-ENG122994-Access control 2-Menuesteuerung Komfortbedienung einstellbar    adjustable     6
IDE08542-ENG122186-Access control 2-Menuesteuerung Regenschliessen    active     6
IDE08542-ENG116657-Access control 2-Menuesteuerung Spiegelabsenkung    active     6
IDE08542-ENG116659-Access control 2-Menuesteuerung synchrone Spiegelverstellung    active     6
IDE08542-ENG115671-Access control 2-Regenschließen    Permanent     6
IDE08542-ENG116647-Access control 2-SAD Komfort oeffnen    active     6
IDE08542-ENG116646-Access control 2-SAD Komfort schliessen    active     6
IDE08542-ENG116661-Access control 2-SAD PreCrash Konturschliessen    active     6
IDE08542-ENG116645-Access control 2-SAD Richtung Komfortoeffnen    tilting     6
IDE08542-ENG116643-Access control 2-Schliesszylinder Komfort oeffnen    active     6
IDE08542-ENG116644-Access control 2-Schliesszylinder Komfort schliessen    active     6
IDE08542-ENG116650-Access control 2-Spiegelabsenkung bei Rueckwaertsfahrt    active     6
IDE08542-ENG116656-Access control 2-Spiegelverstellung Synchron    not active     6
IDE08786-ENG116640-Assistance light functions-AFL Zeitverzoegerung    500 ms    4
IDE08786-ENG115723-Assistance light functions-Assistenzfahrlicht bei Regen    active     4
IDE08786-ENG116639-Assistance light functions-Fernlichtassistent Reset    active     4
IDE08786-ENG116638-Assistance light functions-Fernlichtassistent Zeitverzoegerungswert    800 ms    4
IDE08786-ENG115724-Assistance light functions-Lichtsensorempfindlichkeit    normal     4
IDE08786-ENG116637-Assistance light functions-Menuesteuerung Fernlichtassistent    not installed     4
IDE08786-ENG116641-Assistance light functions-Menuesteuerung Fernlichtassistent Werkseinstellung    not installed     4
IDE08786-ENG116636-Assistance light functions-Notbremsanzeige NBA    active     4
IDE08787-ENG115810-Auxiliary functions-Klemmenfehler auf CAN ausgeben    active     1
IDE08787-ENG148893-Auxiliary functions-Menuesteuerung Garagentoroeffner    active     1
IDE08787-ENG115809-Auxiliary functions-Signalhorn ohne KL15    not active     1
IDE08787-ENG116672-Auxiliary functions-Spoiler Einfahrunterdrueckung nach manuellem Ausfahren    not active     1
IDE08787-ENG116671-Auxiliary functions-Spoiler Komfortsenken des Spoiler ueber Schliesszylinder FT    not active     1
IDE08788-ENG122212-Dyn. turn signal modes-ABBA_Blinken    not active     4
IDE08788-ENG121966-Dyn. turn signal modes-Crash flashing    active     4
IDE08788-ENG122207-Dyn. turn signal modes-DWA_Alarm_Blinken    not active     4
IDE08788-ENG122206-Dyn. turn signal modes-DWA_Schaerfungsquittung    not active     4
IDE08788-ENG122208-Dyn. turn signal modes-Multi_kollisions_Blinken    not active     4
IDE08788-ENG122209-Dyn. turn signal modes-Notwarn_blinken_NBA_Phase_2    active     4
IDE08788-ENG121967-Dyn. turn signal modes-Panic flashing    active     4
IDE08788-ENG122211-Dyn. turn signal modes-Richtungs_blinken_links    not active     4
IDE08788-ENG122210-Dyn. turn signal modes-Richtungs_blinken_rechts    not active     4
IDE08788-ENG122201-Dyn. turn signal modes-Schluessel_Anlern_Blinken    not active     4
IDE08788-ENG121968-Dyn. turn signal modes-Taxi alarm flashing    not active     4
IDE08788-ENG122205-Dyn. turn signal modes-Telematikblinken_STS_Blinken    not active     4
IDE08788-ENG122202-Dyn. turn signal modes-UGDO_ Anlern_Blinken    not active     4
IDE08788-ENG122214-Dyn. turn signal modes-Warnblinken_Zuendung_AUS    not active     4
IDE08788-ENG122213-Dyn. turn signal modes-Warnblinken_Zuendung_EIN    not active     4
IDE08788-ENG122204-Dyn. turn signal modes-ZV_Blinken_auf    not active     4
IDE08788-ENG122203-Dyn. turn signal modes-ZV_Blinken_zu    not active     4
MAS01471-lower stop    26.197776 °    2
MAS01472-upper stop    166.197637 °    2
MAS01490-Energy management    active     1
MAS05055-lower turn position    18.197784 °    2
MAS05056-upper turn position    21.197781 °    2
MAS05934-ENG116716-Convert. top oper.-Doppelpuls nur Verdeck    active     3
MAS05934-ENG116718-Convert. top oper.-Heckdeckel sperren bei Verdeckbetrieb    not active     3
MAS05934-ENG122193-Convert. top oper.-Heckschloss oeffnen durch Verdeck-SG    not active     3
MAS05934-ENG116711-Convert. top oper.-Komfortbedienung Verdeck global    active     3
MAS05934-ENG122189-Convert. top oper.-Komfortbedienung Verdeck oeffnen    active     3
MAS05934-ENG116712-Convert. top oper.-Komfortbedienung Verdeck schließen    active     3
MAS05934-ENG116717-Convert. top oper.-Verdeck mit Schiebedach    not active     3
MAS05934-ENG122191-Convert. top oper.-Verdeck oeffnen via Funkfernbedienung    active     3
MAS05934-ENG122192-Convert. top oper.-Verdeck oeffnen via Kessy    active     3
MAS05934-ENG122190-Convert. top oper.-Verdeck oeffnen via Schliesszylinder    active     3
MAS05934-ENG116714-Convert. top oper.-Verdeck schließen via Funkfernbedienung    active     3
MAS05934-ENG116715-Convert. top oper.-Verdeck schließen via Kessy    active     3
MAS05934-ENG116713-Convert. top oper.-Verdeck schließen via Schließzylinder    active     3
ENG99457-ENG117394-Head area heater-blower_speed    1    2
ENG99457-ENG98971-Head area heater-Temperature    -3    2
ENG116836-ENG115658-Innenbeleuchtung Abdimmen-x0    0 ms    22
ENG116836-ENG101574-Innenbeleuchtung Abdimmen-X1    200 ms    22
ENG116836-ENG115664-Innenbeleuchtung Abdimmen-x10    2000 ms    22
ENG116836-ENG99557-Innenbeleuchtung Abdimmen-X2    400 ms    22
ENG116836-ENG102140-Innenbeleuchtung Abdimmen-X3    600 ms    22
ENG116836-ENG102936-Innenbeleuchtung Abdimmen-X4    800 ms    22
ENG116836-ENG103548-Innenbeleuchtung Abdimmen-X5    1000 ms    22
ENG116836-ENG113992-Innenbeleuchtung Abdimmen-X6    1200 ms    22
ENG116836-ENG115661-Innenbeleuchtung Abdimmen-x7    1400 ms    22
ENG116836-ENG115662-Innenbeleuchtung Abdimmen-x8    1600 ms    22
ENG116836-ENG115663-Innenbeleuchtung Abdimmen-x9    1800 ms    22
ENG116836-ENG115659-Innenbeleuchtung Abdimmen-y0    100.00%    22
ENG116836-ENG99777-Innenbeleuchtung Abdimmen-Y1    100.00%    22
ENG116836-ENG115668-Innenbeleuchtung Abdimmen-y10    0.00%    22
ENG116836-ENG100480-Innenbeleuchtung Abdimmen-Y2    95.00%    22
ENG116836-ENG100773-Innenbeleuchtung Abdimmen-Y3    80.00%    22
ENG116836-ENG100631-Innenbeleuchtung Abdimmen-Y4    40.00%    22
ENG116836-ENG102174-Innenbeleuchtung Abdimmen-Y5    20.00%    22
ENG116836-ENG113993-Innenbeleuchtung Abdimmen-Y6    10.00%    22
ENG116836-ENG115665-Innenbeleuchtung Abdimmen-y7    5.00%    22
ENG116836-ENG115666-Innenbeleuchtung Abdimmen-y8    3.00%    22
ENG116836-ENG115667-Innenbeleuchtung Abdimmen-y9    1.00%    22
ENG116831-ENG115658-Innenbeleuchtung Fotosensor-x0    0    22
ENG116831-ENG101574-Innenbeleuchtung Fotosensor-X1    50    22
ENG116831-ENG115664-Innenbeleuchtung Fotosensor-x10    0    22
ENG116831-ENG99557-Innenbeleuchtung Fotosensor-X2    100    22
ENG116831-ENG102140-Innenbeleuchtung Fotosensor-X3    200    22
ENG116831-ENG102936-Innenbeleuchtung Fotosensor-X4    253    22
ENG116831-ENG103548-Innenbeleuchtung Fotosensor-X5    0    22
ENG116831-ENG113992-Innenbeleuchtung Fotosensor-X6    0    22
ENG116831-ENG115661-Innenbeleuchtung Fotosensor-x7    0    22
ENG116831-ENG115662-Innenbeleuchtung Fotosensor-x8    0    22
ENG116831-ENG115663-Innenbeleuchtung Fotosensor-x9    0    22
ENG116831-ENG115659-Innenbeleuchtung Fotosensor-y0    0 lx    22
ENG116831-ENG99777-Innenbeleuchtung Fotosensor-Y1    50 lx    22
ENG116831-ENG115668-Innenbeleuchtung Fotosensor-y10    0 lx    22
ENG116831-ENG100480-Innenbeleuchtung Fotosensor-Y2    100 lx    22
ENG116831-ENG100773-Innenbeleuchtung Fotosensor-Y3    200 lx    22
ENG116831-ENG100631-Innenbeleuchtung Fotosensor-Y4    500 lx    22
ENG116831-ENG102174-Innenbeleuchtung Fotosensor-Y5    0 lx    22
ENG116831-ENG113993-Innenbeleuchtung Fotosensor-Y6    0 lx    22
ENG116831-ENG115665-Innenbeleuchtung Fotosensor-y7    0 lx    22
ENG116831-ENG115666-Innenbeleuchtung Fotosensor-y8    0 lx    22
ENG116831-ENG115667-Innenbeleuchtung Fotosensor-y9    0 lx    22
ENG116835-ENG115658-Innenbeleuchtung Hochdimmen-x0    0 ms    22
ENG116835-ENG101574-Innenbeleuchtung Hochdimmen-X1    200 ms    22
ENG116835-ENG115664-Innenbeleuchtung Hochdimmen-x10    2000 ms    22
ENG116835-ENG99557-Innenbeleuchtung Hochdimmen-X2    400 ms    22
ENG116835-ENG102140-Innenbeleuchtung Hochdimmen-X3    600 ms    22
ENG116835-ENG102936-Innenbeleuchtung Hochdimmen-X4    800 ms    22
ENG116835-ENG103548-Innenbeleuchtung Hochdimmen-X5    1000 ms    22
ENG116835-ENG113992-Innenbeleuchtung Hochdimmen-X6    1200 ms    22
ENG116835-ENG115661-Innenbeleuchtung Hochdimmen-x7    1400 ms    22
ENG116835-ENG115662-Innenbeleuchtung Hochdimmen-x8    1600 ms    22
ENG116835-ENG115663-Innenbeleuchtung Hochdimmen-x9    1800 ms    22
ENG116835-ENG115659-Innenbeleuchtung Hochdimmen-y0    0.00%    22
ENG116835-ENG99777-Innenbeleuchtung Hochdimmen-Y1    1.00%    22
ENG116835-ENG115668-Innenbeleuchtung Hochdimmen-y10    100.00%    22
ENG116835-ENG100480-Innenbeleuchtung Hochdimmen-Y2    3.00%    22
ENG116835-ENG100773-Innenbeleuchtung Hochdimmen-Y3    5.00%    22
ENG116835-ENG100631-Innenbeleuchtung Hochdimmen-Y4    11.00%    22
ENG116835-ENG102174-Innenbeleuchtung Hochdimmen-Y5    22.00%    22
ENG116835-ENG113993-Innenbeleuchtung Hochdimmen-Y6    40.00%    22
ENG116835-ENG115665-Innenbeleuchtung Hochdimmen-y7    80.00%    22
ENG116835-ENG115666-Innenbeleuchtung Hochdimmen-y8    95.00%    22
ENG116835-ENG115667-Innenbeleuchtung Hochdimmen-y9    100.00%    22
ENG116975-ENG115658-Innenbeleuchtung KL 58xd log Bus-x0    0.00%    12
ENG116975-ENG101574-Innenbeleuchtung KL 58xd log Bus-X1    6.00%    12
ENG116975-ENG99557-Innenbeleuchtung KL 58xd log Bus-X2    16.00%    12
ENG116975-ENG102140-Innenbeleuchtung KL 58xd log Bus-X3    30.00%    12
ENG116975-ENG102936-Innenbeleuchtung KL 58xd log Bus-X4    60.00%    12
ENG116975-ENG103548-Innenbeleuchtung KL 58xd log Bus-X5    100.00%    12
ENG116975-ENG115659-Innenbeleuchtung KL 58xd log Bus-y0    10    12
ENG116975-ENG99777-Innenbeleuchtung KL 58xd log Bus-Y1    10    12
ENG116975-ENG100480-Innenbeleuchtung KL 58xd log Bus-Y2    100    12
ENG116975-ENG100773-Innenbeleuchtung KL 58xd log Bus-Y3    150    12
ENG116975-ENG100631-Innenbeleuchtung KL 58xd log Bus-Y4    220    12
ENG116975-ENG102174-Innenbeleuchtung KL 58xd log Bus-Y5    253    12
ENG116976-ENG115658-Innenbeleuchtung KL 58xd max-x0    0 lx    10
ENG116976-ENG101574-Innenbeleuchtung KL 58xd max-X1    8 lx    10
ENG116976-ENG99557-Innenbeleuchtung KL 58xd max-X2    200 lx    10
ENG116976-ENG102140-Innenbeleuchtung KL 58xd max-X3    300 lx    10
ENG116976-ENG102936-Innenbeleuchtung KL 58xd max-X4    500 lx    10
ENG116976-ENG115659-Innenbeleuchtung KL 58xd max-y0    16.00%    10
ENG116976-ENG99777-Innenbeleuchtung KL 58xd max-Y1    16.00%    10
ENG116976-ENG100480-Innenbeleuchtung KL 58xd max-Y2    100.00%    10
ENG116976-ENG100773-Innenbeleuchtung KL 58xd max-Y3    100.00%    10
ENG116976-ENG100631-Innenbeleuchtung KL 58xd max-Y4    100.00%    10
ENG116980-ENG115658-Innenbeleuchtung KL 58xd min-x0    0 lx    10
ENG116980-ENG101574-Innenbeleuchtung KL 58xd min-X1    8 lx    10
ENG116980-ENG99557-Innenbeleuchtung KL 58xd min-X2    220 lx    10
ENG116980-ENG102140-Innenbeleuchtung KL 58xd min-X3    300 lx    10
ENG116980-ENG102936-Innenbeleuchtung KL 58xd min-X4    500 lx    10
ENG116980-ENG115659-Innenbeleuchtung KL 58xd min-y0    6.00%    10
ENG116980-ENG99777-Innenbeleuchtung KL 58xd min-Y1    6.00%    10
ENG116980-ENG100480-Innenbeleuchtung KL 58xd min-Y2    100.00%    10
ENG116980-ENG100773-Innenbeleuchtung KL 58xd min-Y3    100.00%    10
ENG116980-ENG100631-Innenbeleuchtung KL 58xd min-Y4    100.00%    10
ENG116979-ENG115658-Innenbeleuchtung KL 58xd PWM-x0    0    12
ENG116979-ENG101574-Innenbeleuchtung KL 58xd PWM-X1    10    12
ENG116979-ENG99557-Innenbeleuchtung KL 58xd PWM-X2    100    12
ENG116979-ENG102140-Innenbeleuchtung KL 58xd PWM-X3    150    12
ENG116979-ENG102936-Innenbeleuchtung KL 58xd PWM-X4    220    12
ENG116979-ENG103548-Innenbeleuchtung KL 58xd PWM-X5    253    12
ENG116979-ENG115659-Innenbeleuchtung KL 58xd PWM-y0    6.00%    12
ENG116979-ENG99777-Innenbeleuchtung KL 58xd PWM-Y1    6.00%    12
ENG116979-ENG100480-Innenbeleuchtung KL 58xd PWM-Y2    16.00%    12
ENG116979-ENG100773-Innenbeleuchtung KL 58xd PWM-Y3    30.00%    12
ENG116979-ENG100631-Innenbeleuchtung KL 58xd PWM-Y4    60.00%    12
ENG116979-ENG102174-Innenbeleuchtung KL 58xd PWM-Y5    100.00%    12
ENG116972-ENG115658-Innenbeleuchtung KL 58xs max-x0    0 lx    8
ENG116972-ENG101574-Innenbeleuchtung KL 58xs max-X1    8 lx    8
ENG116972-ENG99557-Innenbeleuchtung KL 58xs max-X2    50 lx    8
ENG116972-ENG102140-Innenbeleuchtung KL 58xs max-X3    500 lx    8
ENG116972-ENG115659-Innenbeleuchtung KL 58xs max-y0    100.00%    8
ENG116972-ENG99777-Innenbeleuchtung KL 58xs max-Y1    100.00%    8
ENG116972-ENG100480-Innenbeleuchtung KL 58xs max-Y2    100.00%    8
ENG116972-ENG100773-Innenbeleuchtung KL 58xs max-Y3    100.00%    8
ENG116977-ENG115658-Innenbeleuchtung KL 58xs PWM-x0    0.00%    6
ENG116977-ENG101574-Innenbeleuchtung KL 58xs PWM-X1    50.00%    6
ENG116977-ENG99557-Innenbeleuchtung KL 58xs PWM-X2    100.00%    6
ENG116977-ENG115659-Innenbeleuchtung KL 58xs PWM-y0    0.00%    6
ENG116977-ENG99777-Innenbeleuchtung KL 58xs PWM-Y1    50.00%    6
ENG116977-ENG100480-Innenbeleuchtung KL 58xs PWM-Y2    100.00%    6
ENG116974-ENG115658-Innenbeleuchtung KL 58xt max-x0    0 lx    8
ENG116974-ENG101574-Innenbeleuchtung KL 58xt max-X1    8 lx    8
ENG116974-ENG99557-Innenbeleuchtung KL 58xt max-X2    50 lx    8
ENG116974-ENG102140-Innenbeleuchtung KL 58xt max-X3    500 lx    8
ENG116974-ENG115659-Innenbeleuchtung KL 58xt max-y0    100.00%    8
ENG116974-ENG99777-Innenbeleuchtung KL 58xt max-Y1    100.00%    8
ENG116974-ENG100480-Innenbeleuchtung KL 58xt max-Y2    100.00%    8
ENG116974-ENG100773-Innenbeleuchtung KL 58xt max-Y3    100.00%    8
ENG116973-ENG115658-Innenbeleuchtung KL 58xt min-x0    0 lx    8
ENG116973-ENG101574-Innenbeleuchtung KL 58xt min-X1    8 lx    8
ENG116973-ENG99557-Innenbeleuchtung KL 58xt min-X2    50 lx    8
ENG116973-ENG102140-Innenbeleuchtung KL 58xt min-X3    500 lx    8
ENG116973-ENG115659-Innenbeleuchtung KL 58xt min-y0    6.00%    8
ENG116973-ENG99777-Innenbeleuchtung KL 58xt min-Y1    6.00%    8
ENG116973-ENG100480-Innenbeleuchtung KL 58xt min-Y2    100.00%    8
ENG116973-ENG100773-Innenbeleuchtung KL 58xt min-Y3    100.00%    8
ENG116978-ENG115658-Innenbeleuchtung KL 58xt PWM-x0    0.00%    6
ENG116978-ENG101574-Innenbeleuchtung KL 58xt PWM-X1    50.00%    6
ENG116978-ENG99557-Innenbeleuchtung KL 58xt PWM-X2    100.00%    6
ENG116978-ENG115659-Innenbeleuchtung KL 58xt PWM-y0    0.00%    6
ENG116978-ENG99777-Innenbeleuchtung KL 58xt PWM-Y1    50.00%    6
ENG116978-ENG100480-Innenbeleuchtung KL 58xt PWM-Y2    100.00%    6
ENG116834-ENG115633-Innenbeleuchtung Tasterdimmung-Tasterdimmung x0    0 ms    10
ENG116834-ENG115634-Innenbeleuchtung Tasterdimmung-Tasterdimmung x1    2000 ms    10
ENG116834-ENG115635-Innenbeleuchtung Tasterdimmung-Tasterdimmung x2    3000 ms    10
ENG116834-ENG115636-Innenbeleuchtung Tasterdimmung-Tasterdimmung x3    4000 ms    10
ENG116834-ENG115637-Innenbeleuchtung Tasterdimmung-Tasterdimmung x4    5100 ms    10
ENG116834-ENG115638-Innenbeleuchtung Tasterdimmung-Tasterdimmung y0    1.00%    10
ENG116834-ENG115639-Innenbeleuchtung Tasterdimmung-Tasterdimmung y1    5    10
ENG116834-ENG115640-Innenbeleuchtung Tasterdimmung-Tasterdimmung y2    15    10
ENG116834-ENG115641-Innenbeleuchtung Tasterdimmung-Tasterdimmung y3    40    10
ENG116834-ENG115642-Innenbeleuchtung Tasterdimmung-Tasterdimmung y4    100    10
ENG148505-ENG115658-InnenbeleuchtungKL 58xs min-x0    0 lx    8
ENG148505-ENG101574-InnenbeleuchtungKL 58xs min-X1    8 lx    8
ENG148505-ENG99557-InnenbeleuchtungKL 58xs min-X2    50 lx    8
ENG148505-ENG102140-InnenbeleuchtungKL 58xs min-X3    500 lx    8
ENG148505-ENG115659-InnenbeleuchtungKL 58xs min-y0    6.00%    8
ENG148505-ENG99777-InnenbeleuchtungKL 58xs min-Y1    6.00%    8
ENG148505-ENG100480-InnenbeleuchtungKL 58xs min-Y2    100.00%    8
ENG148505-ENG100773-InnenbeleuchtungKL 58xs min-Y3    100.00%    8
ENG116936-ENG115883-Leuchte 0 BLK VL B36-Dimming Direction CD 0    maximize     16
ENG116936-ENG115887-Leuchte 0 BLK VL B36-Dimming Direction EF 0    maximize     16
ENG116936-ENG115891-Leuchte 0 BLK VL B36-Dimming Direction GH 0    maximize     16
ENG116936-ENG115878-Leuchte 0 BLK VL B36-Dimmwert AB 0    100    16
ENG116936-ENG115882-Leuchte 0 BLK VL B36-Dimmwert CD 0    0    16
ENG116936-ENG115886-Leuchte 0 BLK VL B36-Dimmwert EF 0    0    16
ENG116936-ENG115890-Leuchte 0 BLK VL B36-Dimmwert GH 0    0    16
ENG116936-ENG115875-Leuchte 0 BLK VL B36-Fehlerort mittleres Byte DTC-DFCC 0    14    16
ENG116936-ENG116547-Leuchte 0 BLK VL B36-Lampendefektbit Position 0    34    16
ENG116936-ENG115873-Leuchte 0 BLK VL B36-Lasttyp 0    12 - Blinkleuchten     16
ENG116936-ENG115879-Leuchte 0 BLK VL B36-Lichtansteuerung HD AB 0    Always     16
ENG116936-ENG115876-Leuchte 0 BLK VL B36-Lichtfunktion A 0    Blinken links Hellphase     16
ENG116936-ENG115877-Leuchte 0 BLK VL B36-Lichtfunktion B 0    not active     16
ENG116936-ENG115880-Leuchte 0 BLK VL B36-Lichtfunktion C 0    Blinken links Dunkelphase     16
ENG116936-ENG115881-Leuchte 0 BLK VL B36-Lichtfunktion D 0    not active     16
ENG116936-ENG115884-Leuchte 0 BLK VL B36-Lichtfunktion E 0    not active     16
ENG116936-ENG115885-Leuchte 0 BLK VL B36-Lichtfunktion F 0    not active     16
ENG116936-ENG115888-Leuchte 0 BLK VL B36-Lichtfunktion G 0    not active     16
ENG116936-ENG115889-Leuchte 0 BLK VL B36-Lichtfunktion H 0    not active     16
ENG116946-ENG116072-Leuchte10SHUTTER LB23-Dimming Direction CD 10    maximize     16
ENG116946-ENG116076-Leuchte10SHUTTER LB23-Dimming Direction EF 10    maximize     16
ENG116946-ENG116080-Leuchte10SHUTTER LB23-Dimming Direction GH 10    maximize     16
ENG116946-ENG116067-Leuchte10SHUTTER LB23-Dimmwert AB 10    0    16
ENG116946-ENG116071-Leuchte10SHUTTER LB23-Dimmwert CD 10    0    16
ENG116946-ENG116075-Leuchte10SHUTTER LB23-Dimmwert EF 10    0    16
ENG116946-ENG116079-Leuchte10SHUTTER LB23-Dimmwert GH 10    0    16
ENG116946-ENG116064-Leuchte10SHUTTER LB23-Fehlerort mittleres Byte DTC-DFCC 10    0    16
ENG116946-ENG116560-Leuchte10SHUTTER LB23-Lampendefektbitposition 10    0    16
ENG116946-ENG116062-Leuchte10SHUTTER LB23-Lasttyp 10    not active     16
ENG116946-ENG116068-Leuchte10SHUTTER LB23-Lichtansteuerung HD AB 10    Always     16
ENG116946-ENG116065-Leuchte10SHUTTER LB23-Lichtfunktion A 10    not active     16
ENG116946-ENG116066-Leuchte10SHUTTER LB23-Lichtfunktion B 10    not active     16
ENG116946-ENG116069-Leuchte10SHUTTER LB23-Lichtfunktion C 10    not active     16
ENG116946-ENG116070-Leuchte10SHUTTER LB23-Lichtfunktion D 10    not active     16
ENG116946-ENG116073-Leuchte10SHUTTER LB23-Lichtfunktion E 10    not active     16
ENG116946-ENG116074-Leuchte10SHUTTER LB23-Lichtfunktion F 10    not active     16
ENG116946-ENG116077-Leuchte10SHUTTER LB23-Lichtfunktion G 10    not active     16
ENG116946-ENG116078-Leuchte10SHUTTER LB23-Lichtfunktion H 10    not active     16
ENG116947-ENG116091-Leuchte11SHUTTER RB22-Dimming Direction CD 11    maximize     16
ENG116947-ENG116095-Leuchte11SHUTTER RB22-Dimming Direction EF 11    maximize     16
ENG116947-ENG116099-Leuchte11SHUTTER RB22-Dimming Direction GH 11    maximize     16
ENG116947-ENG116086-Leuchte11SHUTTER RB22-Dimmwert AB 11    0    16
ENG116947-ENG116090-Leuchte11SHUTTER RB22-Dimmwert CD 11    0    16
ENG116947-ENG116094-Leuchte11SHUTTER RB22-Dimmwert EF 11    0    16
ENG116947-ENG116098-Leuchte11SHUTTER RB22-Dimmwert GH 11    0    16
ENG116947-ENG116083-Leuchte11SHUTTER RB22-Fehlerort mittleres Byte DTC-DFCC 11    0    16
ENG116947-ENG116561-Leuchte11SHUTTER RB22-Lampendefektbitposition 11    0    16
ENG116947-ENG116081-Leuchte11SHUTTER RB22-Lasttyp 11    not active     16
ENG116947-ENG116087-Leuchte11SHUTTER RB22-Lichtansteuerung HD AB 11    Always     16
ENG116947-ENG116084-Leuchte11SHUTTER RB22-Lichtfunktion A 11    not active     16
ENG116947-ENG116085-Leuchte11SHUTTER RB22-Lichtfunktion B 11    not active     16
ENG116947-ENG116088-Leuchte11SHUTTER RB22-Lichtfunktion C 11    not active     16
ENG116947-ENG116089-Leuchte11SHUTTER RB22-Lichtfunktion D 11    not active     16
ENG116947-ENG116092-Leuchte11SHUTTER RB22-Lichtfunktion E 11    not active     16
ENG116947-ENG116093-Leuchte11SHUTTER RB22-Lichtfunktion F 11    not active     16
ENG116947-ENG116096-Leuchte11SHUTTER RB22-Lichtfunktion G 11    not active     16
ENG116947-ENG116097-Leuchte11SHUTTER RB22-Lichtfunktion H 11    not active     16
ENG116948-ENG116110-Leuchte12NL LB45-Dimming Direction CD 12    maximize     16
ENG116948-ENG116114-Leuchte12NL LB45-Dimming Direction EF 12    maximize     16
ENG116948-ENG116118-Leuchte12NL LB45-Dimming Direction GH 12    maximize     16
ENG116948-ENG116105-Leuchte12NL LB45-Dimmwert AB 12    100    16
ENG116948-ENG116109-Leuchte12NL LB45-Dimmwert CD 12    100    16
ENG116948-ENG116113-Leuchte12NL LB45-Dimmwert EF 12    0    16
ENG116948-ENG116117-Leuchte12NL LB45-Dimmwert GH 12    0    16
ENG116948-ENG116102-Leuchte12NL LB45-Fehlerort mittleres Byte DTC-DFCC 12    22    16
ENG116948-ENG116562-Leuchte12NL LB45-Lampendefektbitposition 12    38    16
ENG116948-ENG116100-Leuchte12NL LB45-Lasttyp 12    23 - allgemeine Scheinwerfer     16
ENG116948-ENG116106-Leuchte12NL LB45-Lichtansteuerung HD AB 12    Always     16
ENG116948-ENG116103-Leuchte12NL LB45-Lichtfunktion A 12    Nebellicht links     16
ENG116948-ENG116104-Leuchte12NL LB45-Lichtfunktion B 12    Abbiegelicht links     16
ENG116948-ENG116107-Leuchte12NL LB45-Lichtfunktion C 12    Coming Home oder Leaving Home aktiv     16
ENG116948-ENG116108-Leuchte12NL LB45-Lichtfunktion D 12    not active     16
ENG116948-ENG116111-Leuchte12NL LB45-Lichtfunktion E 12    not active     16
ENG116948-ENG116112-Leuchte12NL LB45-Lichtfunktion F 12    not active     16
ENG116948-ENG116115-Leuchte12NL LB45-Lichtfunktion G 12    not active     16
ENG116948-ENG116116-Leuchte12NL LB45-Lichtfunktion H 12    not active     16
ENG116949-ENG116129-Leuchte13NL RB5-Dimming Direction CD 13    maximize     16
ENG116949-ENG116133-Leuchte13NL RB5-Dimming Direction EF 13    maximize     16
ENG116949-ENG116137-Leuchte13NL RB5-Dimming Direction GH 13    maximize     16
ENG116949-ENG116124-Leuchte13NL RB5-Dimmwert AB 13    100    16
ENG116949-ENG116128-Leuchte13NL RB5-Dimmwert CD 13    100    16
ENG116949-ENG116132-Leuchte13NL RB5-Dimmwert EF 13    0    16
ENG116949-ENG116136-Leuchte13NL RB5-Dimmwert GH 13    0    16
ENG116949-ENG116121-Leuchte13NL RB5-Fehlerort mittleres Byte DTC-DFCC 13    23    16
ENG116949-ENG116563-Leuchte13NL RB5-Lampendefektbitposition 13    42    16
ENG116949-ENG116119-Leuchte13NL RB5-Lasttyp 13    23 - allgemeine Scheinwerfer     16
ENG116949-ENG116125-Leuchte13NL RB5-Lichtansteuerung HD AB 13    Always     16
ENG116949-ENG116122-Leuchte13NL RB5-Lichtfunktion A 13    Nebellicht rechts     16
ENG116949-ENG116123-Leuchte13NL RB5-Lichtfunktion B 13    Abbiegelicht rechts     16
ENG116949-ENG116564-Leuchte13NL RB5-Lichtfunktion C 13    Coming Home oder Leaving Home aktiv     16
ENG116949-ENG116127-Leuchte13NL RB5-Lichtfunktion D 13    not active     16
ENG116949-ENG116130-Leuchte13NL RB5-Lichtfunktion E 13    not active     16
ENG116949-ENG116131-Leuchte13NL RB5-Lichtfunktion F 13    not active     16
ENG116949-ENG116134-Leuchte13NL RB5-Lichtfunktion G 13    not active     16
ENG116949-ENG116135-Leuchte13NL RB5-Lichtfunktion H 13    not active     16
ENG116951-ENG116167-Leuchte15AL RB44-Dimming Direction CD 15    maximize     16
ENG116951-ENG116171-Leuchte15AL RB44-Dimming Direction EF 15    maximize     16
ENG116951-ENG116175-Leuchte15AL RB44-Dimming Direction GH 15    maximize     16
ENG116951-ENG116162-Leuchte15AL RB44-Dimmwert AB 15    100    16
ENG116951-ENG116166-Leuchte15AL RB44-Dimmwert CD 15    0    16
ENG116951-ENG116170-Leuchte15AL RB44-Dimmwert EF 15    0    16
ENG116951-ENG116174-Leuchte15AL RB44-Dimmwert GH 15    0    16
ENG116951-ENG116159-Leuchte15AL RB44-Fehlerort mittleres Byte DTC-DFCC 15    0    16
ENG116951-ENG116566-Leuchte15AL RB44-Lampendefektbitposition 15    0    16
ENG116951-ENG116157-Leuchte15AL RB44-Lasttyp 15    not active     16
ENG116951-ENG116163-Leuchte15AL RB44-Lichtansteuerung HD AB 15    Always     16
ENG116951-ENG116160-Leuchte15AL RB44-Lichtfunktion A 15    not active     16
ENG116951-ENG116161-Leuchte15AL RB44-Lichtfunktion B 15    not active     16
ENG116951-ENG116164-Leuchte15AL RB44-Lichtfunktion C 15    not active     16
ENG116951-ENG116165-Leuchte15AL RB44-Lichtfunktion D 15    not active     16
ENG116951-ENG116168-Leuchte15AL RB44-Lichtfunktion E 15    not active     16
ENG116951-ENG116169-Leuchte15AL RB44-Lichtfunktion F 15    not active     16
ENG116951-ENG116172-Leuchte15AL RB44-Lichtfunktion G 15    not active     16
ENG116951-ENG116173-Leuchte15AL RB44-Lichtfunktion H 15    not active     16
ENG116952-ENG116186-Leuchte16BLK SLB35BLK SL KC9-Dimming Direction CD 16    maximize     16
ENG116952-ENG116190-Leuchte16BLK SLB35BLK SL KC9-Dimming Direction EF 16    maximize     16
ENG116952-ENG116194-Leuchte16BLK SLB35BLK SL KC9-Dimming Direction GH 16    maximize     16
ENG116952-ENG116181-Leuchte16BLK SLB35BLK SL KC9-Dimmwert AB 16    100    16
ENG116952-ENG116185-Leuchte16BLK SLB35BLK SL KC9-Dimmwert CD 16    100    16
ENG116952-ENG116189-Leuchte16BLK SLB35BLK SL KC9-Dimmwert EF 16    0    16
ENG116952-ENG116193-Leuchte16BLK SLB35BLK SL KC9-Dimmwert GH 16    0    16
ENG116952-ENG116178-Leuchte16BLK SLB35BLK SL KC9-Fehlerort mittleres Byte DTC-DFCC 16    3    16
ENG116952-ENG116567-Leuchte16BLK SLB35BLK SL KC9-Lampendefektbitposition 16    0    16
ENG116952-ENG116176-Leuchte16BLK SLB35BLK SL KC9-Lasttyp 16    43 - allgemeine LED     16
ENG116952-ENG116182-Leuchte16BLK SLB35BLK SL KC9-Lichtansteuerung HD AB 16    Always     16
ENG116952-ENG116179-Leuchte16BLK SLB35BLK SL KC9-Lichtfunktion A 16    Klemme 30G     16
ENG116952-ENG116180-Leuchte16BLK SLB35BLK SL KC9-Lichtfunktion B 16    not active     16
ENG116952-ENG116183-Leuchte16BLK SLB35BLK SL KC9-Lichtfunktion C 16    not active     16
ENG116952-ENG116184-Leuchte16BLK SLB35BLK SL KC9-Lichtfunktion D 16    not active     16
ENG116952-ENG116187-Leuchte16BLK SLB35BLK SL KC9-Lichtfunktion E 16    not active     16
ENG116952-ENG116188-Leuchte16BLK SLB35BLK SL KC9-Lichtfunktion F 16    not active     16
ENG116952-ENG116191-Leuchte16BLK SLB35BLK SL KC9-Lichtfunktion G 16    not active     16
ENG116952-ENG116192-Leuchte16BLK SLB35BLK SL KC9-Lichtfunktion H 16    not active     16
ENG116953-ENG116205-Leuchte17TFL R BLK SRB3TFL R BLK SR KC3-Dimming Direction CD 17    maximize     16
ENG116953-ENG116209-Leuchte17TFL R BLK SRB3TFL R BLK SR KC3-Dimming Direction EF 17    maximize     16
ENG116953-ENG116213-Leuchte17TFL R BLK SRB3TFL R BLK SR KC3-Dimming Direction GH 17    maximize     16
ENG116953-ENG116200-Leuchte17TFL R BLK SRB3TFL R BLK SR KC3-Dimmwert AB 17    100    16
ENG116953-ENG116204-Leuchte17TFL R BLK SRB3TFL R BLK SR KC3-Dimmwert CD 17    0    16
ENG116953-ENG116208-Leuchte17TFL R BLK SRB3TFL R BLK SR KC3-Dimmwert EF 17    0    16
ENG116953-ENG116212-Leuchte17TFL R BLK SRB3TFL R BLK SR KC3-Dimmwert GH 17    0    16
ENG116953-ENG116197-Leuchte17TFL R BLK SRB3TFL R BLK SR KC3-Fehlerort mittleres Byte DTC-DFCC 17    4    16
ENG116953-ENG116568-Leuchte17TFL R BLK SRB3TFL R BLK SR KC3-Lampendefektbitposition 17    0    16
ENG116953-ENG116195-Leuchte17TFL R BLK SRB3TFL R BLK SR KC3-Lasttyp 17    40 - allgemeine LED     16
ENG116953-ENG116201-Leuchte17TFL R BLK SRB3TFL R BLK SR KC3-Lichtansteuerung HD AB 17    Always     16
ENG116953-ENG116198-Leuchte17TFL R BLK SRB3TFL R BLK SR KC3-Lichtfunktion A 17    Ambientelicht 1     16
ENG116953-ENG116569-Leuchte17TFL R BLK SRB3TFL R BLK SR KC3-Lichtfunktion B 17    Interior lighting     16
ENG116953-ENG116202-Leuchte17TFL R BLK SRB3TFL R BLK SR KC3-Lichtfunktion C 17    not active     16
ENG116953-ENG116203-Leuchte17TFL R BLK SRB3TFL R BLK SR KC3-Lichtfunktion D 17    not active     16
ENG116953-ENG116206-Leuchte17TFL R BLK SRB3TFL R BLK SR KC3-Lichtfunktion E 17    not active     16
ENG116953-ENG116207-Leuchte17TFL R BLK SRB3TFL R BLK SR KC3-Lichtfunktion F 17    not active     16
ENG116953-ENG116210-Leuchte17TFL R BLK SRB3TFL R BLK SR KC3-Lichtfunktion G 17    not active     16
ENG116953-ENG116211-Leuchte17TFL R BLK SRB3TFL R BLK SR KC3-Lichtfunktion H 17    not active     16
ENG116954-ENG116224-Leuchte18BLK HLA60-Dimming Direction CD 18    maximize     16
ENG116954-ENG116228-Leuchte18BLK HLA60-Dimming Direction EF 18    maximize     16
ENG116954-ENG116232-Leuchte18BLK HLA60-Dimming Direction GH 18    maximize     16
ENG116954-ENG116219-Leuchte18BLK HLA60-Dimmwert AB 18    100    16
ENG116954-ENG116223-Leuchte18BLK HLA60-Dimmwert CD 18    0    16
ENG116954-ENG116227-Leuchte18BLK HLA60-Dimmwert EF 18    0    16
ENG116954-ENG116231-Leuchte18BLK HLA60-Dimmwert GH 18    0    16
ENG116954-ENG116216-Leuchte18BLK HLA60-Fehlerort mittleres Byte DTC-DFCC 18    16    16
ENG116954-ENG116570-Leuchte18BLK HLA60-Lampendefektbitposition 18    8    16
ENG116954-ENG116214-Leuchte18BLK HLA60-Lasttyp 18    12 - Blinkleuchten     16
ENG116954-ENG116220-Leuchte18BLK HLA60-Lichtansteuerung HD AB 18    Always     16
ENG116954-ENG116217-Leuchte18BLK HLA60-Lichtfunktion A 18    Blinken links Hellphase     16
ENG116954-ENG116218-Leuchte18BLK HLA60-Lichtfunktion B 18    not active     16
ENG116954-ENG116221-Leuchte18BLK HLA60-Lichtfunktion C 18    Blinken links Dunkelphase     16
ENG116954-ENG116222-Leuchte18BLK HLA60-Lichtfunktion D 18    not active     16
ENG116954-ENG116225-Leuchte18BLK HLA60-Lichtfunktion E 18    not active     16
ENG116954-ENG116226-Leuchte18BLK HLA60-Lichtfunktion F 18    not active     16
ENG116954-ENG116229-Leuchte18BLK HLA60-Lichtfunktion G 18    not active     16
ENG116954-ENG116230-Leuchte18BLK HLA60-Lichtfunktion H 18    not active     16
ENG116955-ENG116243-Leuchte19BLK HRC31-Dimming Direction CD 19    maximize     16
ENG116955-ENG116247-Leuchte19BLK HRC31-Dimming Direction EF 19    maximize     16
ENG116955-ENG116251-Leuchte19BLK HRC31-Dimming Direction GH 19    maximize     16
ENG116955-ENG116238-Leuchte19BLK HRC31-Dimmwert AB 19    100    16
ENG116955-ENG116242-Leuchte19BLK HRC31-Dimmwert CD 19    0    16
ENG116955-ENG116246-Leuchte19BLK HRC31-Dimmwert EF 19    0    16
ENG116955-ENG116250-Leuchte19BLK HRC31-Dimmwert GH 19    0    16
ENG116955-ENG116235-Leuchte19BLK HRC31-Fehlerort mittleres Byte DTC-DFCC 19    18    16
ENG116955-ENG116571-Leuchte19BLK HRC31-Lampendefektbitposition 19    18    16
ENG116955-ENG116233-Leuchte19BLK HRC31-Lasttyp 19    12 - Blinkleuchten     16
ENG116955-ENG116239-Leuchte19BLK HRC31-Lichtansteuerung HD AB 19    Always     16
ENG116955-ENG116236-Leuchte19BLK HRC31-Lichtfunktion A 19    Blinken rechts Hellphase     16
ENG116955-ENG116237-Leuchte19BLK HRC31-Lichtfunktion B 19    not active     16
ENG116955-ENG116240-Leuchte19BLK HRC31-Lichtfunktion C 19    Blinken rechts Dunkelphase     16
ENG116955-ENG116241-Leuchte19BLK HRC31-Lichtfunktion D 19    not active     16
ENG116955-ENG116244-Leuchte19BLK HRC31-Lichtfunktion E 19    not active     16
ENG116955-ENG116245-Leuchte19BLK HRC31-Lichtfunktion F 19    not active     16
ENG116955-ENG116248-Leuchte19BLK HRC31-Lichtfunktion G 19    not active     16
ENG116955-ENG116249-Leuchte19BLK HRC31-Lichtfunktion H 19    not active     16
ENG116937-ENG115902-Leuchte1BLK VRB20-Dimming Direction CD 1    maximize     16
ENG116937-ENG115906-Leuchte1BLK VRB20-Dimming Direction EF 1    maximize     16
ENG116937-ENG115909-Leuchte1BLK VRB20-Dimming Direction GH 1    maximize     16
ENG116937-ENG115897-Leuchte1BLK VRB20-Dimmwert AB 1    100    16
ENG116937-ENG115901-Leuchte1BLK VRB20-Dimmwert CD 1    0    16
ENG116937-ENG115905-Leuchte1BLK VRB20-Dimmwert EF 1    0    16
ENG116937-ENG115908-Leuchte1BLK VRB20-Dimmwert GH 1    0    16
ENG116937-ENG115894-Leuchte1BLK VRB20-Fehlerort mittleres Byte DTC-DFCC 1    15    16
ENG116937-ENG116548-Leuchte1BLK VRB20-Lampendefektbitposition 1    3E     16
ENG116937-ENG115892-Leuchte1BLK VRB20-Lasttyp 1    12 - Blinkleuchten     16
ENG116937-ENG115898-Leuchte1BLK VRB20-Lichtansteuerung HD AB 1    Always     16
ENG116937-ENG115895-Leuchte1BLK VRB20-Lichtfunktion A 1    Blinken rechts Hellphase     16
ENG116937-ENG115896-Leuchte1BLK VRB20-Lichtfunktion B 1    not active     16
ENG116937-ENG115899-Leuchte1BLK VRB20-Lichtfunktion C 1    Blinken rechts Dunkelphase     16
ENG116937-ENG115900-Leuchte1BLK VRB20-Lichtfunktion D 1    not active     16
ENG116937-ENG115903-Leuchte1BLK VRB20-Lichtfunktion E 1    not active     16
ENG116937-ENG115904-Leuchte1BLK VRB20-Lichtfunktion F 1    not active     16
ENG116937-ENG115907-Leuchte1BLK VRB20-Lichtfunktion G 1    not active     16
ENG116937-ENG116549-Leuchte1BLK VRB20-Lichtfunktion H 1    not active     16
ENG116956-ENG116262-Leuchte20BR LA71-Dimming Direction CD 20    maximize     16
ENG116956-ENG116266-Leuchte20BR LA71-Dimming Direction EF 20    maximize     16
ENG116956-ENG116270-Leuchte20BR LA71-Dimming Direction GH 20    maximize     16
ENG116956-ENG116257-Leuchte20BR LA71-Dimmwert AB 20    100    16
ENG116956-ENG116261-Leuchte20BR LA71-Dimmwert CD 20    25    16
ENG116956-ENG116265-Leuchte20BR LA71-Dimmwert EF 20    25    16
ENG116956-ENG116269-Leuchte20BR LA71-Dimmwert GH 20    0    16
ENG116956-ENG116254-Leuchte20BR LA71-Fehlerort mittleres Byte DTC-DFCC 20    39    16
ENG116956-ENG116572-Leuchte20BR LA71-Lampendefektbitposition 20    10    16
ENG116956-ENG116252-Leuchte20BR LA71-Lasttyp 20    13 - Bremsleuchten     16
ENG116956-ENG116258-Leuchte20BR LA71-Lichtansteuerung HD AB 20    Always     16
ENG116956-ENG116255-Leuchte20BR LA71-Lichtfunktion A 20    Brake lamp     16
ENG116956-ENG116256-Leuchte20BR LA71-Lichtfunktion B 20    not active     16
ENG116956-ENG116259-Leuchte20BR LA71-Lichtfunktion C 20    Standlicht allgemein (Schlusslicht: Positionslicht: Begrenzungslicht)     16
ENG116956-ENG116260-Leuchte20BR LA71-Lichtfunktion D 20    Parklicht links (beidseitiges Parklicht aktiviert li & re)     16
ENG116956-ENG116263-Leuchte20BR LA71-Lichtfunktion E 20    Coming Home oder Leaving Home aktiv     16
ENG116956-ENG116264-Leuchte20BR LA71-Lichtfunktion F 20    not active     16
ENG116956-ENG116267-Leuchte20BR LA71-Lichtfunktion G 20    not active     16
ENG116956-ENG116268-Leuchte20BR LA71-Lichtfunktion H 20    not active     16
ENG116957-ENG116281-Leuchte21BR RC8-Dimming Direction CD 21    maximize     16
ENG116957-ENG116285-Leuchte21BR RC8-Dimming Direction EF 21    maximize     16
ENG116957-ENG116289-Leuchte21BR RC8-Dimming Direction GH 21    maximize     16
ENG116957-ENG116276-Leuchte21BR RC8-Dimmwert AB 21    100    16
ENG116957-ENG116280-Leuchte21BR RC8-Dimmwert CD 21    25    16
ENG116957-ENG116284-Leuchte21BR RC8-Dimmwert EF 21    25    16
ENG116957-ENG116288-Leuchte21BR RC8-Dimmwert GH 21    0    16
ENG116957-ENG116273-Leuchte21BR RC8-Fehlerort mittleres Byte DTC-DFCC 21    3A     16
ENG116957-ENG116573-Leuchte21BR RC8-Lampendefektbitposition 21    20    16
ENG116957-ENG116271-Leuchte21BR RC8-Lasttyp 21    13 - Bremsleuchten     16
ENG116957-ENG116277-Leuchte21BR RC8-Lichtansteuerung HD AB 21    Always     16
ENG116957-ENG116274-Leuchte21BR RC8-Lichtfunktion A 21    Brake lamp     16
ENG116957-ENG116275-Leuchte21BR RC8-Lichtfunktion B 21    not active     16
ENG116957-ENG116278-Leuchte21BR RC8-Lichtfunktion C 21    Standlicht allgemein (Schlusslicht: Positionslicht: Begrenzungslicht)     16
ENG116957-ENG116279-Leuchte21BR RC8-Lichtfunktion D 21    Parking light right     16
ENG116957-ENG116282-Leuchte21BR RC8-Lichtfunktion E 21    Coming Home oder Leaving Home aktiv     16
ENG116957-ENG116283-Leuchte21BR RC8-Lichtfunktion F 21    not active     16
ENG116957-ENG116286-Leuchte21BR RC8-Lichtfunktion G 21    not active     16
ENG116957-ENG116287-Leuchte21BR RC8-Lichtfunktion H 21    not active     16
ENG116958-ENG116300-Leuchte22BR MA57-Dimming Direction CD 22    maximize     16
ENG116958-ENG116304-Leuchte22BR MA57-Dimming Direction EF 22    maximize     16
ENG116958-ENG116308-Leuchte22BR MA57-Dimming Direction GH 22    maximize     16
ENG116958-ENG116295-Leuchte22BR MA57-Dimmwert AB 22    100    16
ENG116958-ENG116299-Leuchte22BR MA57-Dimmwert CD 22    100    16
ENG116958-ENG116303-Leuchte22BR MA57-Dimmwert EF 22    0    16
ENG116958-ENG116307-Leuchte22BR MA57-Dimmwert GH 22    0    16
ENG116958-ENG116292-Leuchte22BR MA57-Fehlerort mittleres Byte DTC-DFCC 22    2C     16
ENG116958-ENG116574-Leuchte22BR MA57-Lampendefektbitposition 22    29    16
ENG116958-ENG116290-Leuchte22BR MA57-Lasttyp 22    42 - LED dritte Bremsleuchte     16
ENG116958-ENG116296-Leuchte22BR MA57-Lichtansteuerung HD AB 22    Always     16
ENG116958-ENG116293-Leuchte22BR MA57-Lichtfunktion A 22    Brake lamp     16
ENG116958-ENG116294-Leuchte22BR MA57-Lichtfunktion B 22    not active     16
ENG116958-ENG116297-Leuchte22BR MA57-Lichtfunktion C 22    Rueckfahrlicht     16
ENG116958-ENG116298-Leuchte22BR MA57-Lichtfunktion D 22    Coming Home oder Leaving Home aktiv     16
ENG116958-ENG116301-Leuchte22BR MA57-Lichtfunktion E 22    not active     16
ENG116958-ENG116302-Leuchte22BR MA57-Lichtfunktion F 22    not active     16
ENG116958-ENG116305-Leuchte22BR MA57-Lichtfunktion G 22    not active     16
ENG116958-ENG116306-Leuchte22BR MA57-Lichtfunktion H 22    not active     16
ENG116959-ENG116319-Leuchte23SL HLC10-Dimming Direction CD 23    maximize     16
ENG116959-ENG116323-Leuchte23SL HLC10-Dimming Direction EF 23    maximize     16
ENG116959-ENG116327-Leuchte23SL HLC10-Dimming Direction GH 23    maximize     16
ENG116959-ENG116314-Leuchte23SL HLC10-Dimmwert AB 23    27    16
ENG116959-ENG116318-Leuchte23SL HLC10-Dimmwert CD 23    0    16
ENG116959-ENG116322-Leuchte23SL HLC10-Dimmwert EF 23    0    16
ENG116959-ENG116326-Leuchte23SL HLC10-Dimmwert GH 23    0    16
ENG116959-ENG116311-Leuchte23SL HLC10-Fehlerort mittleres Byte DTC-DFCC 23    29    16
ENG116959-ENG116575-Leuchte23SL HLC10-Lampendefektbitposition 23    0A     16
ENG116959-ENG116309-Leuchte23SL HLC10-Lasttyp 23    9 - allgemeine Glühlampe 27W: auch H15     16
ENG116959-ENG116315-Leuchte23SL HLC10-Lichtansteuerung HD AB 23    Always     16
ENG116959-ENG116312-Leuchte23SL HLC10-Lichtfunktion A 23    Standlicht allgemein (Schlusslicht: Positionslicht: Begrenzungslicht)     16
ENG116959-ENG116313-Leuchte23SL HLC10-Lichtfunktion B 23    Coming Home oder Leaving Home aktiv     16
ENG116959-ENG116316-Leuchte23SL HLC10-Lichtfunktion C 23    not active     16
ENG116959-ENG116317-Leuchte23SL HLC10-Lichtfunktion D 23    not active     16
ENG116959-ENG116320-Leuchte23SL HLC10-Lichtfunktion E 23    not active     16
ENG116959-ENG116321-Leuchte23SL HLC10-Lichtfunktion F 23    not active     16
ENG116959-ENG116324-Leuchte23SL HLC10-Lichtfunktion G 23    not active     16
ENG116959-ENG116325-Leuchte23SL HLC10-Lichtfunktion H 23    not active     16
ENG116960-ENG116338-Leuchte24SL HRA65-Dimming Direction CD 24    maximize     16
ENG116960-ENG116342-Leuchte24SL HRA65-Dimming Direction EF 24    maximize     16
ENG116960-ENG116346-Leuchte24SL HRA65-Dimming Direction GH 24    maximize     16
ENG116960-ENG116333-Leuchte24SL HRA65-Dimmwert AB 24    27    16
ENG116960-ENG116337-Leuchte24SL HRA65-Dimmwert CD 24    0    16
ENG116960-ENG116341-Leuchte24SL HRA65-Dimmwert EF 24    0    16
ENG116960-ENG116345-Leuchte24SL HRA65-Dimmwert GH 24    0    16
ENG116960-ENG116330-Leuchte24SL HRA65-Fehlerort mittleres Byte DTC-DFCC 24    2A     16
ENG116960-ENG116576-Leuchte24SL HRA65-Lampendefektbitposition 24    1A     16
ENG116960-ENG116328-Leuchte24SL HRA65-Lasttyp 24    9 - allgemeine Glühlampe 27W: auch H15     16
ENG116960-ENG116334-Leuchte24SL HRA65-Lichtansteuerung HD AB 24    Always     16
ENG116960-ENG116331-Leuchte24SL HRA65-Lichtfunktion A 24    Standlicht allgemein (Schlusslicht: Positionslicht: Begrenzungslicht)     16
ENG116960-ENG116332-Leuchte24SL HRA65-Lichtfunktion B 24    Coming Home oder Leaving Home aktiv     16
ENG116960-ENG116335-Leuchte24SL HRA65-Lichtfunktion C 24    not active     16
ENG116960-ENG116336-Leuchte24SL HRA65-Lichtfunktion D 24    not active     16
ENG116960-ENG116339-Leuchte24SL HRA65-Lichtfunktion E 24    not active     16
ENG116960-ENG116340-Leuchte24SL HRA65-Lichtfunktion F 24    not active     16
ENG116960-ENG116343-Leuchte24SL HRA65-Lichtfunktion G 24    not active     16
ENG116960-ENG116344-Leuchte24SL HRA65-Lichtfunktion H 24    not active     16
ENG116961-ENG116357-Leuchte25KZL HA59-Dimming Direction CD 25    maximize     16
ENG116961-ENG116361-Leuchte25KZL HA59-Dimming Direction EF 25    maximize     16
ENG116961-ENG116365-Leuchte25KZL HA59-Dimming Direction GH 25    maximize     16
ENG116961-ENG116352-Leuchte25KZL HA59-Dimmwert AB 25    100    16
ENG116961-ENG116356-Leuchte25KZL HA59-Dimmwert CD 25    0    16
ENG116961-ENG116360-Leuchte25KZL HA59-Dimmwert EF 25    0    16
ENG116961-ENG116364-Leuchte25KZL HA59-Dimmwert GH 25    0    16
ENG116961-ENG116349-Leuchte25KZL HA59-Fehlerort mittleres Byte DTC-DFCC 25    30    16
ENG116961-ENG116577-Leuchte25KZL HA59-Lampendefektbitposition 25    28    16
ENG116961-ENG116347-Leuchte25KZL HA59-Lasttyp 25    43 - allgemeine LED     16
ENG116961-ENG116353-Leuchte25KZL HA59-Lichtansteuerung HD AB 25    Always     16
ENG116961-ENG116350-Leuchte25KZL HA59-Lichtfunktion A 25    Standlicht allgemein (Schlusslicht: Positionslicht: Begrenzungslicht)     16
ENG116961-ENG116351-Leuchte25KZL HA59-Lichtfunktion B 25    Coming Home oder Leaving Home aktiv     16
ENG116961-ENG116354-Leuchte25KZL HA59-Lichtfunktion C 25    not active     16
ENG116961-ENG116355-Leuchte25KZL HA59-Lichtfunktion D 25    not active     16
ENG116961-ENG116358-Leuchte25KZL HA59-Lichtfunktion E 25    not active     16
ENG116961-ENG116359-Leuchte25KZL HA59-Lichtfunktion F 25    not active     16
ENG116961-ENG116362-Leuchte25KZL HA59-Lichtfunktion G 25    not active     16
ENG116961-ENG116363-Leuchte25KZL HA59-Lichtfunktion H 25    not active     16
ENG116962-ENG116376-Leuchte26NSL LA72-Dimming Direction CD 26    maximize     16
ENG116962-ENG116380-Leuchte26NSL LA72-Dimming Direction EF 26    maximize     16
ENG116962-ENG116384-Leuchte26NSL LA72-Dimming Direction GH 26    maximize     16
ENG116962-ENG116371-Leuchte26NSL LA72-Dimmwert AB 26    100    16
ENG116962-ENG116375-Leuchte26NSL LA72-Dimmwert CD 26    0    16
ENG116962-ENG116379-Leuchte26NSL LA72-Dimmwert EF 26    13    16
ENG116962-ENG116383-Leuchte26NSL LA72-Dimmwert GH 26    0    16
ENG116962-ENG116368-Leuchte26NSL LA72-Fehlerort mittleres Byte DTC-DFCC 26    2E     16
ENG116962-ENG116578-Leuchte26NSL LA72-Lampendefektbitposition 26    11    16
ENG116962-ENG116366-Leuchte26NSL LA72-Lasttyp 26    9 - allgemeine Glühlampe 27W: auch H15     16
ENG116962-ENG116372-Leuchte26NSL LA72-Lichtansteuerung HD AB 26    only_if_closed     16
ENG116962-ENG116369-Leuchte26NSL LA72-Lichtfunktion A 26    Nebelschlusslicht wenn kein Anhaenger gesteckt     16
ENG116962-ENG116370-Leuchte26NSL LA72-Lichtfunktion B 26    not active     16
ENG116962-ENG116373-Leuchte26NSL LA72-Lichtfunktion C 26    not active     16
ENG116962-ENG116374-Leuchte26NSL LA72-Lichtfunktion D 26    not active     16
ENG116962-ENG116377-Leuchte26NSL LA72-Lichtfunktion E 26    Standlicht allgemein (Schlusslicht: Positionslicht: Begrenzungslicht)     16
ENG116962-ENG116378-Leuchte26NSL LA72-Lichtfunktion F 26    Coming Home oder Leaving Home aktiv     16
ENG116962-ENG116381-Leuchte26NSL LA72-Lichtfunktion G 26    not active     16
ENG116962-ENG116382-Leuchte26NSL LA72-Lichtfunktion H 26    not active     16
ENG116963-ENG116395-Leuchte27NSL RC6-Dimming Direction CD 27    maximize     16
ENG116963-ENG116399-Leuchte27NSL RC6-Dimming Direction EF 27    maximize     16
ENG116963-ENG116403-Leuchte27NSL RC6-Dimming Direction GH 27    maximize     16
ENG116963-ENG116390-Leuchte27NSL RC6-Dimmwert AB 27    100    16
ENG116963-ENG116394-Leuchte27NSL RC6-Dimmwert CD 27    0    16
ENG116963-ENG116398-Leuchte27NSL RC6-Dimmwert EF 27    13    16
ENG116963-ENG116402-Leuchte27NSL RC6-Dimmwert GH 27    0    16
ENG116963-ENG116387-Leuchte27NSL RC6-Fehlerort mittleres Byte DTC-DFCC 27    2F     16
ENG116963-ENG116579-Leuchte27NSL RC6-Lampendefektbitposition 27    21    16
ENG116963-ENG116385-Leuchte27NSL RC6-Lasttyp 27    9 - allgemeine Glühlampe 27W: auch H15     16
ENG116963-ENG116391-Leuchte27NSL RC6-Lichtansteuerung HD AB 27    only_if_closed     16
ENG116963-ENG116388-Leuchte27NSL RC6-Lichtfunktion A 27    Nebelschlusslicht wenn kein Anhaenger gesteckt     16
ENG116963-ENG116389-Leuchte27NSL RC6-Lichtfunktion B 27    not active     16
ENG116963-ENG116392-Leuchte27NSL RC6-Lichtfunktion C 27    not active     16
ENG116963-ENG116393-Leuchte27NSL RC6-Lichtfunktion D 27    not active     16
ENG116963-ENG116396-Leuchte27NSL RC6-Lichtfunktion E 27    Standlicht allgemein (Schlusslicht: Positionslicht: Begrenzungslicht)     16
ENG116963-ENG116397-Leuchte27NSL RC6-Lichtfunktion F 27    Coming Home oder Leaving Home aktiv     16
ENG116963-ENG116400-Leuchte27NSL RC6-Lichtfunktion G 27    not active     16
ENG116963-ENG116401-Leuchte27NSL RC6-Lichtfunktion H 27    not active     16
ENG116964-ENG116414-Leuchte28RFL LC11-Dimming Direction CD 28    maximize     16
ENG116964-ENG116418-Leuchte28RFL LC11-Dimming Direction EF 28    maximize     16
ENG116964-ENG116422-Leuchte28RFL LC11-Dimming Direction GH 28    maximize     16
ENG116964-ENG116409-Leuchte28RFL LC11-Dimmwert AB 28    100    16
ENG116964-ENG116413-Leuchte28RFL LC11-Dimmwert CD 28    0    16
ENG116964-ENG116417-Leuchte28RFL LC11-Dimmwert EF 28    0    16
ENG116964-ENG116421-Leuchte28RFL LC11-Dimmwert GH 28    0    16
ENG116964-ENG116406-Leuchte28RFL LC11-Fehlerort mittleres Byte DTC-DFCC 28    31    16
ENG116964-ENG116580-Leuchte28RFL LC11-Lampendefektbitposition 28    0B     16
ENG116964-ENG116404-Leuchte28RFL LC11-Lasttyp 28    8 - allgemeine Glühlampe 12W     16
ENG116964-ENG116410-Leuchte28RFL LC11-Lichtansteuerung HD AB 28    Always     16
ENG116964-ENG116407-Leuchte28RFL LC11-Lichtfunktion A 28    Rueckfahrlicht     16
ENG116964-ENG116408-Leuchte28RFL LC11-Lichtfunktion B 28    not active     16
ENG116964-ENG116411-Leuchte28RFL LC11-Lichtfunktion C 28    not active     16
ENG116964-ENG116412-Leuchte28RFL LC11-Lichtfunktion D 28    not active     16
ENG116964-ENG116415-Leuchte28RFL LC11-Lichtfunktion E 28    not active     16
ENG116964-ENG116416-Leuchte28RFL LC11-Lichtfunktion F 28    not active     16
ENG116964-ENG116419-Leuchte28RFL LC11-Lichtfunktion G 28    not active     16
ENG116964-ENG116420-Leuchte28RFL LC11-Lichtfunktion H 28    not active     16
ENG116965-ENG116433-Leuchte29RFL RA64-Dimming Direction CD 29    maximize     16
ENG116965-ENG116437-Leuchte29RFL RA64-Dimming Direction EF 29    maximize     16
ENG116965-ENG116441-Leuchte29RFL RA64-Dimming Direction GH 29    maximize     16
ENG116965-ENG116428-Leuchte29RFL RA64-Dimmwert AB 29    100    16
ENG116965-ENG116432-Leuchte29RFL RA64-Dimmwert CD 29    0    16
ENG116965-ENG116436-Leuchte29RFL RA64-Dimmwert EF 29    0    16
ENG116965-ENG116440-Leuchte29RFL RA64-Dimmwert GH 29    0    16
ENG116965-ENG116425-Leuchte29RFL RA64-Fehlerort mittleres Byte DTC-DFCC 29    32    16
ENG116965-ENG116581-Leuchte29RFL RA64-Lampendefektbitposition 29    1B     16
ENG116965-ENG116423-Leuchte29RFL RA64-Lasttyp 29    8 - allgemeine Glühlampe 12W     16
ENG116965-ENG116430-Leuchte29RFL RA64-Lichtansteuerung HD AB 29    Always     16
ENG116965-ENG116426-Leuchte29RFL RA64-Lichtfunktion A 29    Rueckfahrlicht     16
ENG116965-ENG116427-Leuchte29RFL RA64-Lichtfunktion B 29    not active     16
ENG116965-ENG116429-Leuchte29RFL RA64-Lichtfunktion C 29    not active     16
ENG116965-ENG116431-Leuchte29RFL RA64-Lichtfunktion D 29    not active     16
ENG116965-ENG116434-Leuchte29RFL RA64-Lichtfunktion E 29    not active     16
ENG116965-ENG116435-Leuchte29RFL RA64-Lichtfunktion F 29    not active     16
ENG116965-ENG116438-Leuchte29RFL RA64-Lichtfunktion G 29    not active     16
ENG116965-ENG116439-Leuchte29RFL RA64-Lichtfunktion H 29    not active     16
ENG116938-ENG115920-Leuchte2SL VLB10-Dimming Direction CD 2    maximize     16
ENG116938-ENG115924-Leuchte2SL VLB10-Dimming Direction EF 2    maximize     16
ENG116938-ENG115928-Leuchte2SL VLB10-Dimming Direction GH 2    maximize     16
ENG116938-ENG115915-Leuchte2SL VLB10-Dimmwert AB 2    100    16
ENG116938-ENG115919-Leuchte2SL VLB10-Dimmwert CD 2    0    16
ENG116938-ENG115923-Leuchte2SL VLB10-Dimmwert EF 2    0    16
ENG116938-ENG115927-Leuchte2SL VLB10-Dimmwert GH 2    0    16
ENG116938-ENG115912-Leuchte2SL VLB10-Fehlerort mittleres Byte DTC-DFCC 2    26    16
ENG116938-ENG116550-Leuchte2SL VLB10-Lampendefektbitposition 2    35    16
ENG116938-ENG115910-Leuchte2SL VLB10-Lasttyp 2    8 - allgemeine Glühlampe 12W     16
ENG116938-ENG115916-Leuchte2SL VLB10-Lichtansteuerung HD AB 2    Always     16
ENG116938-ENG115913-Leuchte2SL VLB10-Lichtfunktion A 2    Standlicht allgemein (Schlusslicht: Positionslicht: Begrenzungslicht)     16
ENG116938-ENG115914-Leuchte2SL VLB10-Lichtfunktion B 2    Parklicht links (beidseitiges Parklicht aktiviert li & re)     16
ENG116938-ENG115917-Leuchte2SL VLB10-Lichtfunktion C 2    not active     16
ENG116938-ENG115918-Leuchte2SL VLB10-Lichtfunktion D 2    not active     16
ENG116938-ENG115921-Leuchte2SL VLB10-Lichtfunktion E 2    not active     16
ENG116938-ENG115922-Leuchte2SL VLB10-Lichtfunktion F 2    not active     16
ENG116938-ENG115925-Leuchte2SL VLB10-Lichtfunktion G 2    not active     16
ENG116938-ENG115926-Leuchte2SL VLB10-Lichtfunktion H 2    not active     16
ENG116966-ENG116452-Leuchte30FR LC72-Dimming Direction CD 30    maximize     16
ENG116966-ENG116456-Leuchte30FR LC72-Dimming Direction EF 30    maximize     16
ENG116966-ENG116460-Leuchte30FR LC72-Dimming Direction GH 30    maximize     16
ENG116966-ENG116447-Leuchte30FR LC72-Dimmwert AB 30    100    16
ENG116966-ENG116451-Leuchte30FR LC72-Dimmwert CD 30    0    16
ENG116966-ENG116455-Leuchte30FR LC72-Dimmwert EF 30    0    16
ENG116966-ENG116459-Leuchte30FR LC72-Dimmwert GH 30    0    16
ENG116966-ENG116444-Leuchte30FR LC72-Fehlerort mittleres Byte DTC-DFCC 30    2    16
ENG116966-ENG116582-Leuchte30FR LC72-Lampendefektbitposition 30    0    16
ENG116966-ENG116442-Leuchte30FR LC72-Lasttyp 30    40 - allgemeine LED     16
ENG116966-ENG116448-Leuchte30FR LC72-Lichtansteuerung HD AB 30    Always     16
ENG116966-ENG116445-Leuchte30FR LC72-Lichtfunktion A 30    Klemme 15 mit Nachlauf bis Fahrzeugstillstand     16
ENG116966-ENG116446-Leuchte30FR LC72-Lichtfunktion B 30    not active     16
ENG116966-ENG116449-Leuchte30FR LC72-Lichtfunktion C 30    not active     16
ENG116966-ENG116450-Leuchte30FR LC72-Lichtfunktion D 30    not active     16
ENG116966-ENG116453-Leuchte30FR LC72-Lichtfunktion E 30    not active     16
ENG116966-ENG116454-Leuchte30FR LC72-Lichtfunktion F 30    not active     16
ENG116966-ENG116457-Leuchte30FR LC72-Lichtfunktion G 30    not active     16
ENG116966-ENG116458-Leuchte30FR LC72-Lichtfunktion H 30    not active     16
ENG116967-ENG116471-Leuchte31AMBL 1C61-Dimming Direction CD 31    maximize     16
ENG116967-ENG116475-Leuchte31AMBL 1C61-Dimming Direction EF 31    maximize     16
ENG116967-ENG116479-Leuchte31AMBL 1C61-Dimming Direction GH 31    maximize     16
ENG116967-ENG116466-Leuchte31AMBL 1C61-Dimmwert AB 31    100    16
ENG116967-ENG116470-Leuchte31AMBL 1C61-Dimmwert CD 31    0    16
ENG116967-ENG116474-Leuchte31AMBL 1C61-Dimmwert EF 31    0    16
ENG116967-ENG116478-Leuchte31AMBL 1C61-Dimmwert GH 31    0    16
ENG116967-ENG116463-Leuchte31AMBL 1C61-Fehlerort mittleres Byte DTC-DFCC 31    3    16
ENG116967-ENG116583-Leuchte31AMBL 1C61-Lampendefektbitposition 31    0    16
ENG116967-ENG116461-Leuchte31AMBL 1C61-Lasttyp 31    not active     16
ENG116967-ENG116467-Leuchte31AMBL 1C61-Lichtansteuerung HD AB 31    Always     16
ENG116967-ENG116464-Leuchte31AMBL 1C61-Lichtfunktion A 31    Ambientelicht 1     16
ENG116967-ENG116465-Leuchte31AMBL 1C61-Lichtfunktion B 31    not active     16
ENG116967-ENG116468-Leuchte31AMBL 1C61-Lichtfunktion C 31    not active     16
ENG116967-ENG116469-Leuchte31AMBL 1C61-Lichtfunktion D 31    not active     16
ENG116967-ENG116472-Leuchte31AMBL 1C61-Lichtfunktion E 31    not active     16
ENG116967-ENG116473-Leuchte31AMBL 1C61-Lichtfunktion F 31    not active     16
ENG116967-ENG116476-Leuchte31AMBL 1C61-Lichtfunktion G 31    not active     16
ENG116967-ENG116477-Leuchte31AMBL 1C61-Lichtfunktion H 31    not active     16
ENG116968-ENG116490-Leuchte32AMBL 2C35-Dimming Direction CD 32    maximize     16
ENG116968-ENG116494-Leuchte32AMBL 2C35-Dimming Direction EF 32    maximize     16
ENG116968-ENG116498-Leuchte32AMBL 2C35-Dimming Direction GH 32    maximize     16
ENG116968-ENG116485-Leuchte32AMBL 2C35-Dimmwert AB 32    100    16
ENG116968-ENG116489-Leuchte32AMBL 2C35-Dimmwert CD 32    0    16
ENG116968-ENG116493-Leuchte32AMBL 2C35-Dimmwert EF 32    0    16
ENG116968-ENG116497-Leuchte32AMBL 2C35-Dimmwert GH 32    0    16
ENG116968-ENG116482-Leuchte32AMBL 2C35-Fehlerort mittleres Byte DTC-DFCC 32    4    16
ENG116968-ENG116584-Leuchte32AMBL 2C35-Lampendefektbitposition 32    0    16
ENG116968-ENG116480-Leuchte32AMBL 2C35-Lasttyp 32    not active     16
ENG116968-ENG116486-Leuchte32AMBL 2C35-Lichtansteuerung HD AB 32    Always     16
ENG116968-ENG116483-Leuchte32AMBL 2C35-Lichtfunktion A 32    Ambientelicht 2     16
ENG116968-ENG116484-Leuchte32AMBL 2C35-Lichtfunktion B 32    not active     16
ENG116968-ENG116487-Leuchte32AMBL 2C35-Lichtfunktion C 32    not active     16
ENG116968-ENG116488-Leuchte32AMBL 2C35-Lichtfunktion D 32    not active     16
ENG116968-ENG116491-Leuchte32AMBL 2C35-Lichtfunktion E 32    not active     16
ENG116968-ENG116492-Leuchte32AMBL 2C35-Lichtfunktion F 32    not active     16
ENG116968-ENG116495-Leuchte32AMBL 2C35-Lichtfunktion G 32    not active     16
ENG116968-ENG116496-Leuchte32AMBL 2C35-Lichtfunktion H 32    not active     16
ENG116969-ENG116509-Leuchte33AMBL 3C36-Dimming Direction CD 33    maximize     16
ENG116969-ENG116513-Leuchte33AMBL 3C36-Dimming Direction EF 33    maximize     16
ENG116969-ENG116517-Leuchte33AMBL 3C36-Dimming Direction GH 33    maximize     16
ENG116969-ENG116504-Leuchte33AMBL 3C36-Dimmwert AB 33    100    16
ENG116969-ENG116508-Leuchte33AMBL 3C36-Dimmwert CD 33    0    16
ENG116969-ENG116512-Leuchte33AMBL 3C36-Dimmwert EF 33    0    16
ENG116969-ENG116516-Leuchte33AMBL 3C36-Dimmwert GH 33    0    16
ENG116969-ENG116501-Leuchte33AMBL 3C36-Fehlerort mittleres Byte DTC-DFCC 33    5    16
ENG116969-ENG116585-Leuchte33AMBL 3C36-Lampendefektbitposition 33    0    16
ENG116969-ENG116499-Leuchte33AMBL 3C36-Lasttyp 33    not active     16
ENG116969-ENG116505-Leuchte33AMBL 3C36-Lichtansteuerung HD AB 33    Always     16
ENG116969-ENG116502-Leuchte33AMBL 3C36-Lichtfunktion A 33    Ambientelicht 3     16
ENG116969-ENG116503-Leuchte33AMBL 3C36-Lichtfunktion B 33    not active     16
ENG116969-ENG116506-Leuchte33AMBL 3C36-Lichtfunktion C 33    not active     16
ENG116969-ENG116507-Leuchte33AMBL 3C36-Lichtfunktion D 33    not active     16
ENG116969-ENG116510-Leuchte33AMBL 3C36-Lichtfunktion E 33    not active     16
ENG116969-ENG116511-Leuchte33AMBL 3C36-Lichtfunktion F 33    not active     16
ENG116969-ENG116514-Leuchte33AMBL 3C36-Lichtfunktion G 33    not active     16
ENG116969-ENG116515-Leuchte33AMBL 3C36-Lichtfunktion H 33    not active     16
ENG116970-ENG116528-Leuchte34AMBL 4C37-Dimming Direction CD 34    maximize     16
ENG116970-ENG116532-Leuchte34AMBL 4C37-Dimming Direction EF 34    maximize     16
ENG116970-ENG116536-Leuchte34AMBL 4C37-Dimming Direction GH 34    maximize     16
ENG116970-ENG116523-Leuchte34AMBL 4C37-Dimmwert AB 34    100    16
ENG116970-ENG116527-Leuchte34AMBL 4C37-Dimmwert CD 34    0    16
ENG116970-ENG116531-Leuchte34AMBL 4C37-Dimmwert EF 34    0    16
ENG116970-ENG116535-Leuchte34AMBL 4C37-Dimmwert GH 34    0    16
ENG116970-ENG116520-Leuchte34AMBL 4C37-Fehlerort mittleres Byte DTC-DFCC 34    6    16
ENG116970-ENG116586-Leuchte34AMBL 4C37-Lampendefektbitposition 34    0    16
ENG116970-ENG116518-Leuchte34AMBL 4C37-Lasttyp 34    not active     16
ENG116970-ENG116524-Leuchte34AMBL 4C37-Lichtansteuerung HD AB 34    Always     16
ENG116970-ENG116521-Leuchte34AMBL 4C37-Lichtfunktion A 34    Ambientelicht 4     16
ENG116970-ENG116522-Leuchte34AMBL 4C37-Lichtfunktion B 34    not active     16
ENG116970-ENG116525-Leuchte34AMBL 4C37-Lichtfunktion C 34    not active     16
ENG116970-ENG116526-Leuchte34AMBL 4C37-Lichtfunktion D 34    not active     16
ENG116970-ENG116529-Leuchte34AMBL 4C37-Lichtfunktion E 34    not active     16
ENG116970-ENG116530-Leuchte34AMBL 4C37-Lichtfunktion F 34    not active     16
ENG116970-ENG116533-Leuchte34AMBL 4C37-Lichtfunktion G 34    not active     16
ENG116970-ENG116534-Leuchte34AMBL 4C37-Lichtfunktion H 34    not active     16
ENG116939-ENG115939-Leuchte3SL VRB21-Dimming Direction CD 3    maximize     16
ENG116939-ENG115943-Leuchte3SL VRB21-Dimming Direction EF 3    maximize     16
ENG116939-ENG115947-Leuchte3SL VRB21-Dimming Direction GH 3    maximize     16
ENG116939-ENG115934-Leuchte3SL VRB21-Dimmwert AB 3    100    16
ENG116939-ENG115938-Leuchte3SL VRB21-Dimmwert CD 3    0    16
ENG116939-ENG115942-Leuchte3SL VRB21-Dimmwert EF 3    0    16
ENG116939-ENG115946-Leuchte3SL VRB21-Dimmwert GH 3    0    16
ENG116939-ENG115931-Leuchte3SL VRB21-Fehlerort mittleres Byte DTC-DFCC 3    27    16
ENG116939-ENG116551-Leuchte3SL VRB21-Lampendefektbitposition 3    3F     16
ENG116939-ENG115929-Leuchte3SL VRB21-Lasttyp 3    8 - allgemeine Glühlampe 12W     16
ENG116939-ENG115935-Leuchte3SL VRB21-Lichtansteuerung HD AB 3    Always     16
ENG116939-ENG115932-Leuchte3SL VRB21-Lichtfunktion A 3    Standlicht allgemein (Schlusslicht: Positionslicht: Begrenzungslicht)     16
ENG116939-ENG115933-Leuchte3SL VRB21-Lichtfunktion B 3    Parking light right     16
ENG116939-ENG115936-Leuchte3SL VRB21-Lichtfunktion C 3    not active     16
ENG116939-ENG115937-Leuchte3SL VRB21-Lichtfunktion D 3    not active     16
ENG116939-ENG115940-Leuchte3SL VRB21-Lichtfunktion E 3    not active     16
ENG116939-ENG116552-Leuchte3SL VRB21-Lichtfunktion F 3    not active     16
ENG116939-ENG115944-Leuchte3SL VRB21-Lichtfunktion G 3    not active     16
ENG116939-ENG115945-Leuchte3SL VRB21-Lichtfunktion H 3    not active     16
ENG116940-ENG115958-Leuchte4TFL LB4-Dimming Direction CD 4    maximize     16
ENG116940-ENG115962-Leuchte4TFL LB4-Dimming Direction EF 4    minimize     16
ENG116940-ENG115966-Leuchte4TFL LB4-Dimming Direction GH 4    maximize     16
ENG116940-ENG115953-Leuchte4TFL LB4-Dimmwert AB 4    100    16
ENG116940-ENG115957-Leuchte4TFL LB4-Dimmwert CD 4    0    16
ENG116940-ENG115961-Leuchte4TFL LB4-Dimmwert EF 4    0    16
ENG116940-ENG115965-Leuchte4TFL LB4-Dimmwert GH 4    0    16
ENG116940-ENG115950-Leuchte4TFL LB4-Fehlerort mittleres Byte DTC-DFCC 4    20    16
ENG116940-ENG116553-Leuchte4TFL LB4-Lampendefektbitposition 4    3A     16
ENG116940-ENG115948-Leuchte4TFL LB4-Lasttyp 4    9 - allgemeine Glühlampe 27W: auch H15     16
ENG116940-ENG115954-Leuchte4TFL LB4-Lichtansteuerung HD AB 4    Always     16
ENG116940-ENG115951-Leuchte4TFL LB4-Lichtfunktion A 4    Daytime running lamps     16
ENG116940-ENG115952-Leuchte4TFL LB4-Lichtfunktion B 4    not active     16
ENG116940-ENG115955-Leuchte4TFL LB4-Lichtfunktion C 4    not active     16
ENG116940-ENG115956-Leuchte4TFL LB4-Lichtfunktion D 4    not active     16
ENG116940-ENG115959-Leuchte4TFL LB4-Lichtfunktion E 4    Lichthupe generell     16
ENG116940-ENG115960-Leuchte4TFL LB4-Lichtfunktion F 4    not active     16
ENG116940-ENG115963-Leuchte4TFL LB4-Lichtfunktion G 4    not active     16
ENG116940-ENG115964-Leuchte4TFL LB4-Lichtfunktion H 4    not active     16
ENG116941-ENG115977-Leuchte5 TFL RB32-Dimming Direction CD 5    maximize     16
ENG116941-ENG115981-Leuchte5 TFL RB32-Dimming Direction EF 5    minimize     16
ENG116941-ENG115985-Leuchte5 TFL RB32-Dimming Direction GH 5    maximize     16
ENG116941-ENG115972-Leuchte5 TFL RB32-Dimmwert AB 5    100    16
ENG116941-ENG115976-Leuchte5 TFL RB32-Dimmwert CD 5    0    16
ENG116941-ENG115980-Leuchte5 TFL RB32-Dimmwert EF 5    0    16
ENG116941-ENG115984-Leuchte5 TFL RB32-Dimmwert GH 5    0    16
ENG116941-ENG115969-Leuchte5 TFL RB32-Fehlerort mittleres Byte DTC-DFCC 5    21    16
ENG116941-ENG116554-Leuchte5 TFL RB32-Lampendefektbitposition 5    44    16
ENG116941-ENG115967-Leuchte5 TFL RB32-Lasttyp 5    9 - allgemeine Glühlampe 27W: auch H15     16
ENG116941-ENG115973-Leuchte5 TFL RB32-Lichtansteuerung HD AB 5    Always     16
ENG116941-ENG115970-Leuchte5 TFL RB32-Lichtfunktion A 5    Daytime running lamps     16
ENG116941-ENG115971-Leuchte5 TFL RB32-Lichtfunktion B 5    not active     16
ENG116941-ENG115974-Leuchte5 TFL RB32-Lichtfunktion C 5    not active     16
ENG116941-ENG115975-Leuchte5 TFL RB32-Lichtfunktion D 5    not active     16
ENG116941-ENG115978-Leuchte5 TFL RB32-Lichtfunktion E 5    Lichthupe generell     16
ENG116941-ENG116555-Leuchte5 TFL RB32-Lichtfunktion F 5    not active     16
ENG116941-ENG115982-Leuchte5 TFL RB32-Lichtfunktion G 5    not active     16
ENG116941-ENG115983-Leuchte5 TFL RB32-Lichtfunktion H 5    not active     16
ENG116942-ENG115996-Leuchte6ABL LC5-Dimming Direction CD 6    maximize     16
ENG116942-ENG116000-Leuchte6ABL LC5-Dimming Direction EF 6    maximize     16
ENG116942-ENG116004-Leuchte6ABL LC5-Dimming Direction GH 6    maximize     16
ENG116942-ENG115991-Leuchte6ABL LC5-Dimmwert AB 6    100    16
ENG116942-ENG115995-Leuchte6ABL LC5-Dimmwert CD 6    0    16
ENG116942-ENG115999-Leuchte6ABL LC5-Dimmwert EF 6    0    16
ENG116942-ENG116003-Leuchte6ABL LC5-Dimmwert GH 6    0    16
ENG116942-ENG115988-Leuchte6ABL LC5-Fehlerort mittleres Byte DTC-DFCC 6    1A     16
ENG116942-ENG116556-Leuchte6ABL LC5-Lampendefektbitposition 6    36    16
ENG116942-ENG115986-Leuchte6ABL LC5-Lasttyp 6    11 - Abblendlicht     16
ENG116942-ENG115992-Leuchte6ABL LC5-Lichtansteuerung HD AB 6    Always     16
ENG116942-ENG115989-Leuchte6ABL LC5-Lichtfunktion A 6    Abblendlicht links     16
ENG116942-ENG115990-Leuchte6ABL LC5-Lichtfunktion B 6    not active     16
ENG116942-ENG115993-Leuchte6ABL LC5-Lichtfunktion C 6    not active     16
ENG116942-ENG115994-Leuchte6ABL LC5-Lichtfunktion D 6    not active     16
ENG116942-ENG115997-Leuchte6ABL LC5-Lichtfunktion E 6    not active     16
ENG116942-ENG115998-Leuchte6ABL LC5-Lichtfunktion F 6    not active     16
ENG116942-ENG116001-Leuchte6ABL LC5-Lichtfunktion G 6    not active     16
ENG116942-ENG116002-Leuchte6ABL LC5-Lichtfunktion H 6    not active     16
ENG116943-ENG116015-Leuchte7ABL RB1-Dimming Direction CD 7    maximize     16
ENG116943-ENG116019-Leuchte7ABL RB1-Dimming Direction EF 7    maximize     16
ENG116943-ENG116023-Leuchte7ABL RB1-Dimming Direction GH 7    maximize     16
ENG116943-ENG116010-Leuchte7ABL RB1-Dimmwert AB 7    100    16
ENG116943-ENG116014-Leuchte7ABL RB1-Dimmwert CD 7    0    16
ENG116943-ENG116018-Leuchte7ABL RB1-Dimmwert EF 7    0    16
ENG116943-ENG116022-Leuchte7ABL RB1-Dimmwert GH 7    0    16
ENG116943-ENG116007-Leuchte7ABL RB1-Fehlerort mittleres Byte DTC-DFCC 7    1B     16
ENG116943-ENG116557-Leuchte7ABL RB1-Lampendefektbitposition 7    40    16
ENG116943-ENG116005-Leuchte7ABL RB1-Lasttyp 7    11 - Abblendlicht     16
ENG116943-ENG116011-Leuchte7ABL RB1-Lichtansteuerung HD AB 7    Always     16
ENG116943-ENG116008-Leuchte7ABL RB1-Lichtfunktion A 7    Abblendlicht rechts     16
ENG116943-ENG116009-Leuchte7ABL RB1-Lichtfunktion B 7    not active     16
ENG116943-ENG116012-Leuchte7ABL RB1-Lichtfunktion C 7    not active     16
ENG116943-ENG116013-Leuchte7ABL RB1-Lichtfunktion D 7    not active     16
ENG116943-ENG116016-Leuchte7ABL RB1-Lichtfunktion E 7    not active     16
ENG116943-ENG116017-Leuchte7ABL RB1-Lichtfunktion F 7    not active     16
ENG116943-ENG116020-Leuchte7ABL RB1-Lichtfunktion G 7    not active     16
ENG116943-ENG116021-Leuchte7ABL RB1-Lichtfunktion H 7    not active     16
ENG116944-ENG116034-Leuchte8FL LB39-Dimming Direction CD 8    maximize     16
ENG116944-ENG116038-Leuchte8FL LB39-Dimming Direction EF 8    maximize     16
ENG116944-ENG116042-Leuchte8FL LB39-Dimming Direction GH 8    maximize     16
ENG116944-ENG116029-Leuchte8FL LB39-Dimmwert AB 8    100    16
ENG116944-ENG116033-Leuchte8FL LB39-Dimmwert CD 8    0    16
ENG116944-ENG116037-Leuchte8FL LB39-Dimmwert EF 8    0    16
ENG116944-ENG116041-Leuchte8FL LB39-Dimmwert GH 8    0    16
ENG116944-ENG116026-Leuchte8FL LB39-Fehlerort mittleres Byte DTC-DFCC 8    1C     16
ENG116944-ENG116558-Leuchte8FL LB39-Lampendefektbitposition 8    37    16
ENG116944-ENG116024-Leuchte8FL LB39-Lasttyp 8    23 - allgemeine Scheinwerfer     16
ENG116944-ENG116030-Leuchte8FL LB39-Lichtansteuerung HD AB 8    Always     16
ENG116944-ENG116027-Leuchte8FL LB39-Lichtfunktion A 8    Left high beam     16
ENG116944-ENG116028-Leuchte8FL LB39-Lichtfunktion B 8    Lichthupe generell     16
ENG116944-ENG116031-Leuchte8FL LB39-Lichtfunktion C 8    not active     16
ENG116944-ENG116032-Leuchte8FL LB39-Lichtfunktion D 8    not active     16
ENG116944-ENG116035-Leuchte8FL LB39-Lichtfunktion E 8    not active     16
ENG116944-ENG116036-Leuchte8FL LB39-Lichtfunktion F 8    not active     16
ENG116944-ENG116039-Leuchte8FL LB39-Lichtfunktion G 8    not active     16
ENG116944-ENG116040-Leuchte8FL LB39-Lichtfunktion H 8    not active     16
ENG116945-ENG116053-Leuchte9FL RB2-Dimming Direction CD 9    maximize     16
ENG116945-ENG116057-Leuchte9FL RB2-Dimming Direction EF 9    maximize     16
ENG116945-ENG116061-Leuchte9FL RB2-Dimming Direction GH 9    maximize     16
ENG116945-ENG116048-Leuchte9FL RB2-Dimmwert AB 9    100    16
ENG116945-ENG116052-Leuchte9FL RB2-Dimmwert CD 9    0    16
ENG116945-ENG116056-Leuchte9FL RB2-Dimmwert EF 9    0    16
ENG116945-ENG116060-Leuchte9FL RB2-Dimmwert GH 9    0    16
ENG116945-ENG116045-Leuchte9FL RB2-Fehlerort mittleres Byte DTC-DFCC 9    1D     16
ENG116945-ENG116559-Leuchte9FL RB2-Lampendefektbitposition 9    41    16
ENG116945-ENG116043-Leuchte9FL RB2-Lasttyp 9    23 - allgemeine Scheinwerfer     16
ENG116945-ENG116049-Leuchte9FL RB2-Lichtansteuerung HD AB 9    Always     16
ENG116945-ENG116046-Leuchte9FL RB2-Lichtfunktion A 9    Right high beam     16
ENG116945-ENG116047-Leuchte9FL RB2-Lichtfunktion B 9    Lichthupe generell     16
ENG116945-ENG116050-Leuchte9FL RB2-Lichtfunktion C 9    not active     16
ENG116945-ENG116051-Leuchte9FL RB2-Lichtfunktion D 9    not active     16
ENG116945-ENG116054-Leuchte9FL RB2-Lichtfunktion E 9    not active     16
ENG116945-ENG116055-Leuchte9FL RB2-Lichtfunktion F 9    not active     16
ENG116945-ENG116058-Leuchte9FL RB2-Lichtfunktion G 9    not active     16
ENG116945-ENG116059-Leuchte9FL RB2-Lichtfunktion H 9    not active     16
ENG116950-ENG116148-Leuchten14AL LB6-Dimming Direction CD 14    maximize     16
ENG116950-ENG116152-Leuchten14AL LB6-Dimming Direction EF 14    maximize     16
ENG116950-ENG116156-Leuchten14AL LB6-Dimming Direction GH 14    maximize     16
ENG116950-ENG116143-Leuchten14AL LB6-Dimmwert AB 14    0    16
ENG116950-ENG116147-Leuchten14AL LB6-Dimmwert CD 14    0    16
ENG116950-ENG116151-Leuchten14AL LB6-Dimmwert EF 14    0    16
ENG116950-ENG116155-Leuchten14AL LB6-Dimmwert GH 14    0    16
ENG116950-ENG116140-Leuchten14AL LB6-Fehlerort mittleres Byte DTC-DFCC 14    0    16
ENG116950-ENG116565-Leuchten14AL LB6-Lampendefektbitposition 14    0    16
ENG116950-ENG116138-Leuchten14AL LB6-Lasttyp 14    not active     16
ENG116950-ENG116144-Leuchten14AL LB6-Lichtansteuerung HD AB 14    Always     16
ENG116950-ENG116141-Leuchten14AL LB6-Lichtfunktion A 14    not active     16
ENG116950-ENG116142-Leuchten14AL LB6-Lichtfunktion B 14    not active     16
ENG116950-ENG116145-Leuchten14AL LB6-Lichtfunktion C 14    not active     16
ENG116950-ENG116146-Leuchten14AL LB6-Lichtfunktion D 14    not active     16
ENG116950-ENG116149-Leuchten14AL LB6-Lichtfunktion E 14    not active     16
ENG116950-ENG116150-Leuchten14AL LB6-Lichtfunktion F 14    not active     16
ENG116950-ENG116153-Leuchten14AL LB6-Lichtfunktion G 14    not active     16
ENG116950-ENG116154-Leuchten14AL LB6-Lichtfunktion H 14    not active     16
ENG117284-ENG115658-LuB Lichtrouter Kennlinie 1-x0    0    12
ENG117284-ENG101574-LuB Lichtrouter Kennlinie 1-X1    10    12
ENG117284-ENG99557-LuB Lichtrouter Kennlinie 1-X2    100    12
ENG117284-ENG102140-LuB Lichtrouter Kennlinie 1-X3    150    12
ENG117284-ENG102936-LuB Lichtrouter Kennlinie 1-X4    220    12
ENG117284-ENG103548-LuB Lichtrouter Kennlinie 1-X5    253    12
ENG117284-ENG115659-LuB Lichtrouter Kennlinie 1-y0    0.00%    12
ENG117284-ENG99777-LuB Lichtrouter Kennlinie 1-Y1    6.00%    12
ENG117284-ENG100480-LuB Lichtrouter Kennlinie 1-Y2    16.00%    12
ENG117284-ENG100773-LuB Lichtrouter Kennlinie 1-Y3    30.00%    12
ENG117284-ENG100631-LuB Lichtrouter Kennlinie 1-Y4    60.00%    12
ENG117284-ENG102174-LuB Lichtrouter Kennlinie 1-Y5    100.00%    12

DV52

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=194404
@zabster: Thank you for the detailed response. However, my understanding of your project suffers from the singular disadvantage that I know nothing about "this kit", other than it was sourced from AliExpress and that it is some kind of multiplexing light controller with remote APP capabilities!

Nevertheless, from reading between the lines - I get a sense of the enjoyment that the exercise has provided - which is always a good thing!! :thumbs:

Don
PS: again, with the caveat of my ignorance about the "this kit" - have you considered the impact of Pulse Width Modulation frequency?

As you may be aware, the mechanism that Leuchte-sets use to generate the output signal for each lamp is PWM. So the underlying PWM frequency (which varies according to the Lasttype channel value) is superimposed onto the voltage waveform at the BCM pins. Of course this is not a problem (normally) for dumb devices like lamps. However, when a Leuchte-set is used as the supplying voltage - there is a more finite probability that PWM frequency may be misinterpreted by the power circuits in unusual loads like "this kit" (and it's possible for the power circuits to allow the PWM frequency to be passed-through to other parts of the device)

This could explain (maybe?) why powering "this kit" via the ciggy-socket resulted in a different operation. The ciggy socket is directly connected to the battery so no PWM on the voltage waveform . And, it might also explain why Klemme 30/15 leutche commands were more successful (PWM frequency will still be present, but lower levels - maybe).

As you probably know, filtering PWM frequencies is very simple - perhaps try bolstering the power pins on "this kit" with a medium value electrolytic capacitor. It's worked for me in the past!!

Last edited:

zabster

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=421594
@DV52 Thanks for reply. I don't have much technical data on the kit but here is the link 10 in 1 RGB LED Atmosphere Car Light Interior Decoration Fiber Strip Light By App Control Decorative Ambient Lamp Dashboard Lamp

It was a good exercise surely, I had no intention initially to go for any such kit but for the price I decided I will try and see how it goes.
I understand basics of PWM but I don't know how it can be bad for the kit or the rest of the car?

As you probably know, filtering PWM frequencies is very simple - perhaps try bolstering the power pins on "this kit" with a medium value electrolytic capacitor. It's worked for me in the past!!
Thanks, I didn't know that. I will have to look into adding capacitor to the circuit if that helps the kit performance in anyway. I believe the capacitor has to go across, between negative and positive of the circuit? Luckily I have spare wire for each supply in the wiring harness that I made so adding capacitor would be easy enough for me. Do I need to be specific about how many 'farads' the capacitor is? and if higher capacitance is better?

Sorry, I think my essay has made you deviate from my actual queries. The kit is for now fully fitted and works fine.

My query is about the free pins on BCM and 'not active' lighting channels as you will be able to see in the Module 09 map I sent in previous post. Is there a way to use those and if anyone has had any luck?
I have pin#35,#36, #37 and #61 on socket C and pin#44 on socket B that are free.
Leuchte32AMBL 2C35, Leuchte33AMBL 3C36, Leuchte34AMBL 4C37, Leuchte31AMBL 1C61 and Leuchte15AL RB44 have Lasttyp as 'not active'.

If anyone understands why activating those pins, from their lighting channels would cause fault with background lights on door buttons/switches.

My other query, is linked to ambient lighting again but mainly the doors. When I activated door ambient pins and door handle pins, and #3, #9 and #72, their default behaviour was that, they are Off when car is locked, then when I unlock with key remote, they are still Off, but when I open door they all power On and then when I get into car and close the door, they power Off. I could turn them On manually by turning light switch to 'parking lights' On or they turn On when its dark outside, so when headlights turn On with light switch on Auto. The lights would power Off when I step out of car, lock door and press lock button on key remote.
The only part I did not like with that behaviour was, the lights turning On when opening the door, specially in the day when it is bright and those lights would stay on for so long if the door has been kept open. Maybe the trigger was with driver's door only. So, I wondered if there is a lighting channel type approach that can be used to control their behaviour, if you know a hidden channel somewhere maybe. There is nothing in individual door controllers that I could see.

So, in the day now, with lightswitch on Auto, when I am driving, pin#3 supply and the door ambient lights cut off, so the lights are off. But, as soon as I open the door, those lights power On.

I want to know if there is a way to control that behaviour, so they don't come on during the day. Basically if the 'door open' trigger on ambient light can be removed/ turned Off.

Thanks for your help.

DV52

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=194404
My query is about the free pins on BCM and 'not active' lighting channels as you will be able to see in the Module 09 map I sent in previous post. Is there a way to use those and if anyone has had any luck?
@zabster: So - here's a picture of the motherboard from the BCM on my MQB test-bench :

I've labelled the 3 x sockets and the picture below is a close-up of the area around the blue circle:

VRd8qMF.jpg

As you can clearly see, the related pins on Socket C for the factory disabled Leutche-sets are not populated.

Now, of course the capabilities of BCMs varies with the version/model number (notice pin #33 & #34 is also absent on my BCM ) - but my suggestion is that you actually eyeball the same pins on your BCM - I suspect that the situation might be similar to the picture above.

This strongly suggests (to me at least) that the "free" Leuchte-sets are simply software place holders - intended for possible further expansion. I very much doubt that the BCM motherboard has the requisite physical circuitry to drive these absent pins and I also suspect that the BCM module firmware does not have the smarts to accommodate activating the "free" Leuchte-sets.

Bottom line - what I believe is causing the odd effects that you have observed is the result of a conflict in the module firmware caused by energizing channels for which there is no software support

Don

Last edited:
Reactions: Uwe

zabster

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=421594
Hi

Sorry for getting back after ages. I thought I should add info for others to read and learn. I finally got around to inspect those light channels in module 09. You are correct, they are missing physical connection and there is no actual power supply and the error is simply to say ' Stop doing silly things'.

For my lighting kit, I managed to control the funny color memory issue by adding capacitors. I tried 47uF but that didn't seem to be doing the job so then I tried 1000uF and that seems to work well with the kit. Unfortunately the door modules were not happy with either of these capacitors size, Not that I needed them there for color memory issue but the ambient pin would trip if I added capacitor to the circuit, for both 47uF and 1000uF, not sure Why but I am not bothered.

I have Not managed to discover any secret about controlling behaviour of ambient lighting in doors, and rest of car for when door is opened. They always turn On whether day or night as soon as I open door, so there is a door trigger on ambient lighting in the car but not discoverable/controllable like light channels or through any adaptation/long coding.

Appreciate your help.

Regards

Zenerdiode

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=24330
Can the Duty Cycle of the PWM signal be bumped up to 100%, Don? To provide a near continuous output?

DV52

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=194404
@Zenerdiode: Yes indeed, it can be "bumped to 100%" - but I'm not sure that this entirely eliminates the underlying PWM frequency (I don't have access to a frequency analyzer to check that the frequency disappears - but the BCM circuits are designed to control relatively "slow" lamps).

Some years ago, I designed and built a control circuit for a mk7 that allowed the owner to remotely turn-on/off the reverse lights (don't ask why the owner wanted this facility - it's an extremely long and sordid story!!).

Anyhow, I sourced a cheap receiver for the remote from eBay which happened to be prone to PWM frequency. The Leuchte-settings were 100% for maximum reverse-light illumination, but the receiver still wouldn't work until I filtered-out the PWM frequency.

Here's the PWM wave-shape on a BCM "Leuchte" pin with an LED Lasttyp setting and with a Dimmwert value =50

FL0dav9.jpg

So, PWM frequency = 200Hz (notice that notwithstanding Dimmwert=50, the duty cycle is NOT 50% - I suspect in part because maximum allowable value=127 for LEDs).
IIRC, I think the PWM frequency changes depending on whether an LED, or non-LED setting is chosen for the Lasttyp channel - this might also effect the penetration of the frequency @ 100% illumination (maybe?)

Don

Last edited:

Zenerdiode

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=24330
Thanks indeed, @Don, you’ve inspired me to get the ‘scope out when I get some spare time. :thumbs:

DV52

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=194404
@Zenerdiode: please tell me that you are not still using a cathode ray type oscilloscope as in my picture. One day I will "upgrade" (perhaps this is not the correct term)- maybe?

Don

Back