Seem not able to post, Apparently I was approved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pd154

Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=415773 (NRRT)
Received email after registering my Hex V2 3 vin saying "PXXXX, the account you registered at Ross-Tech Forums has now been approved. You may now visit our site as a registered member. "
I only seem to be able to post in new user forum? What other hoops are there to jump through?
Thank you

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
I always find it quite funny when someone posts a new thread claiming they're unable to post. ;)

Please read: How to Get Verified.

The problem is that you have not registered your HEX-V2 yet. In order to be able to post in some sections of the forum, you're going to have to do that.

-Uwe-

Pd154

Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=415773 (NRRT)
Uwe, I find it funny that people who are as arrogant as yourself don't actually check your facts. I as assume you know now, I had registered it. As funny as you find it, I would think that most who buy this unit spend most of their time doing something, eg. working on a car, rather than spending all their time on online forums. After I spent the time to register, waited until processed, and recieved the email saying I am a registered member I could only post on the new user forum. I tried reading all new user info as some (free) forums only allow posting if you read the site rules, again no, so I posted the post which amuses you. Mari, thank you for your post and usefully info.

Mari

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=150535
Registering VCDS and becoming Verified Member of the forum are 2 separate things... it's not completely automated ;)

Boki Ar

VCDS Distributor
VCDS Distributor
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57300
@ Pd154 welcome on Ross-Tech forums. :thumbs:

Don't blame me for asking, but did You complete the registration by entering the [Transaction id] number in the field and clicking [Finalize registration]? I had a case like this, that's why I'm asking . ;)

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
but did You complete the registration by entering the [Transaction id] number in the field and clicking [Finalize registration]?
No, he hasn't received a Transaction ID because he still hasn't registered his interface at all.

-Uwe-

Pd154

Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=415773 (NRRT)
No, he hasn't received a Transaction ID because he still hasn't registered his interface at all.

-Uwe-

THIS IS WHAT I RECEIVED AFTER ENTERING THE CODE FROM THE UNIT AND ALL MY INFO , (WHICH I WOULD SAY IS REGISTERING).
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pd154, the account you registered at Ross-Tech Forums has now been approved. You may now visit our site as a registered member.

Visit Ross-Tech Forums

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
You may now visit our site as a registered member.
Yes, you are a registered member of the forum, but you are not a Verified member yet, because you have not registered your interface. I have you the following link in post #3 of this thread:
Please read: How to Get Verified.
Perhaps I should do it in a more obvious way:

You are in in Category 2 of that post.

-Uwe-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back