Search results

1. 0

2012 Audi A5 Coupe - Traction Control light On

5664 - Mass Air Flow Sensor (G70) P0100 00 [101] - Supply Voltage Not Confirmed - Tested Since Memory Clear Freeze Frame: Fault Status: 00000001 Fault Priority: 2 Fault Frequency: 1...
  2. 0

DCM3.7 delphi ecu

What do you mean "Vin number scrambled "
  3. 0

2016 Audi RS3 - misfire and possible boost leak

Why does the coolant temp go from minus 40* up to plus 97* ?
  4. 0

2019 Audi Q8 air suspension

Don`t know if this helps but this video had a similar problem. Audi would have charged him £10000 yes thats ten thousand. He fixed it for nothing.
  5. 0

Golf 8 VMAX @ 30kph (19mph)

If they are 2 wire types try swapping the wires over ?.
  6. 0

01-Engine -- Status: Cannot be reached 1100

What do you mean "It starts but does not start"
  7. 0

8S TTRS DSG issues

It`s logged in the trans and when the mech is replaced it resets to zero..
  8. 0

Ibiza Cupra PD160 6L 2007 -- Absence of power on stat-up and genera lack of power at less than 2,000RPM

Something can`t be right with those logs. Actual versus requested should be close. When yours are in sync they are EXACTLY the same to 2 decimal places. That doesn`t happen in real life. Then they go massively out of sync.
  9. 0

Stop/start VW TROC

Uwe That makes sense. Thank you.
  10. 0

Stop/start VW TROC

I`m new to VCDS,trying to learn as I go. I don`t know what the adaptation error means. That`s why I posted the question and it seems you don`t know either. I`ve done the voltage change before on other vag cars no problem to disable s/s. This is the first one that has given me the adaptation pop up.
  11. 0

Stop/start VW TROC

I am trying to disable the stop/start on my VW TROC. ( for off road use only honestly) Can gateway Adaptations Voltage limit for s/s Increase this to 12.1 V Do it Then get the pop up below. Which do I click? Also what is the 5F fault in scan? Autoscan below Adaptation Error This appears to...
  12. 0

2013 Jetta TDI, Troubleshooting Glow Plugs

Faulty G28 will stop it starting.
  13. 0

DSG no drive and misses 3rd gear

New to the forum and need some help please. RS3 2016 8V. Booting it in manual. 1st to 2nd perfect. 2nd to third the revs hit the limiter then drop down slowly until finally the clutch fully engages then all ok. This only happens in 3rd gear.All other gears ok. This has happened 5 times in one...
  14. 0

Basic Settings wont work

Audi A3 2.0 tdi 170 ps BMN engine. I replaced my turbo ,just the central core but it came with the vane adjusting screw not set so I need to use Engine ,Basic Settings,Group 11(Charge Pressure Control) to cycle the turbo to reset the screw to give me 80 mbar change between vanes open and closed...
  15. 0

Hello from Bolton U.K.

New user of vcds.What a BRILLIANT tool.
Back