Search results

1. E

2016 VW Polo HVAC

Will do. : ) I'm away for work now. the car is at home I have mostly 85% of the dash removed. and will remove steering wheel etc when I get another start on this. I will try to fix the flap motor as I feel it doesn't know its positions. Seems I'm not the only one, but here is a small fix guide...
  2. E

2016 VW Polo HVAC

Next update. Left engine to idle. 20 mins. Came back. Redid basic test for run in. It worked! still hvac screen flash when car is turned on... i am considering removing the entire dash to try access the flap motor... but even then I’m not sure what I’m going to do. Could this little flap motor...
  3. E

2016 VW Polo HVAC

Ok. I got a step further. I changed compressor run in adaption from 120s > 0120s and it accept. Then run basic setting run in. And it started with no error. Runs for 2 mins. Result says unknown. Then ends on not running. Then I have same errors. And back to square . but I ran a log recorder and...
  4. E

2016 VW Polo HVAC

I plugged back in the defrost flap motor plug. It’s clicking again and ran basic settings as follows. 1. reset flap motors in basic. But it ends in unknown. 2. basic auto run in setting which won’t start with error: Conditions not correct or request sequence error engine runs rough and jumpy...
  5. E

2016 VW Polo HVAC

thank you Uwe. -- thanks. I will try again this morning and give a report back. thanks guys
  6. E

2016 VW Polo HVAC

can you let me know if this works for you? my 2016 polo gti isn't happy. (** Defrost flap is unplugged due to a very loud constant clicking that I cannot fix or even access) engine runs lumpy and rough since aircon problem Address 08: Auto HVAC Labels: 6C0-907-044.CLB...
  7. E

Caddy 2C?K 2013 'MFSW Retrofit' Guidance

Hi Guys. So I'm really here as to get an idea of what I need to get my new wheel to fully function on my Caddy 2013 2C?2K? Edition 30. I'm struggling to get my head around what does and does not need replacing.. I will provide as much info as Possible. I have a mk6 R wheel in the port due for...
  8. E

MY16 6C Polo GTI AU MIB2 DP Retrofit

Hi Everyone. Pretty New to the coding scene. Only had a little Play with my 3 Licence cable. I have recently Purchased a MIB2 DP Brain. Sent it to Europe to have Activations, CP Working. Unfortunately my Factory MIB2 didn’t come with App-Connect. I’ll be Posting when I run into trouble with...
Back