Very new

domo

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=511206
Very new to Ross- Tech and this site (purchaced only 2 weeks ago) but is there a site or place I can go to find the a table to the mesuring blocks
/IDE meanings all foreign to me, as with the other scan tools I always went into normal mode never expert mode, I had a look but havn't found it or is it worded differently and I just brushed past it.
Thanks Dom
Sorry forgot the Y in the subject header

stefdds

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=174556
Greetings from the USA and Welcome. Here is a link to the Interactive Manual , you can click around and explore (safely) with it and get a feel for the process.

Also, take a look at the top of the page (blue tool bar) for other informative links; the "how-to" pull down menu is good to be aware of! Also, the Support Videos are packed full of info! Enjoy and Cheers!

Last edited:

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
is there a site or place I can go to find the a table to the mesuring blocks
/IDE meanings all foreign to me
What car? What module? What specifically are you looking for? Please post an Auto-Scan so we know what we're dealing with.

Measuring blocks and IDEs are mutually exclusive. Measuring blocks only exist in pre-UDS modules, and IDEs only exist in UDS modules.

-Uwe-

domo

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=511206
Thank you stefdds I will check that out. Uwe no car issues as of yet just trying to get ahead so I get into say trims or trans or temps pids quickly instead of fumbiling around before the problem cars arrive and not go back to the other scan tools I'm familiar with, thanks anyway

JMR

Professional User
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=432218
Welcome to RT forum.

Back