The TRUMP POTUS "Tribute" & "Tribulations" of the Politically Incorrect....!

Let This Thread Live or Shut It Down?

• Let it Live!

Votes: 14 87.5%
  • Kill it With Fire!

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
Huh What was that?
https://www.aol.com/article/news/20...ion-after-release-of-mueller-report/23699411/
[h=1]Trump claims 'exoneration' after release of Mueller report[/h]

“Attorney General Barr’s letter raises as many questions as it answers,” said House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Democratic Leader Chuck Schumer in a joint statement. “The fact that Special Counsel Mueller’s report does not exonerate the president on a charge as serious as obstruction of justice demonstrates how urgent it is that the full report and underlying documentation be made public without any further delay.”

I like transparency, so I actually agree with the Democrats on this. Make the whole report public.

And then Trump should declassify the FISA applications and details of the other shenanigans that the the Obama administration pulled during the campaign, upon which this whole "investigation" was based. Now that the Mueller Report is done, Trump can finally do that without being accused of obstruction or interference.

-Uwe-

DV52

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=194404
^^^ hmm........ just based on the AG's 4 x page synopsis, it sounds like the Mueller report is the perfect political document: neither exonerating (despite Mr Trump's tweet to the contrary), nor confirming the accusation!!! It hardly appears to be the long awaited truth -either way!

Not sure what was spent in the 2 x years of effort, but are US citizens any further advanced in their understanding of the issue? Or, said another way has there been a return-on-investment for this particular expenditure? I have read that Mueller has been "Stunningly Bipartisan" in his previous roles, but is this middle-of-the-line approach symptomatic of the individual?

Don

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC424490
I don't know what's in it. And neither do most other people.

But I'm sure President Trump has a copy.

And he's bunkered down at Mar-a-Lago with an unusually large group of staffers, and he hasn't said a single word on Twitter.

No declaration of victory. No glorious vindication. No "no collusion". No "witch hunt", no "13 angry democrats", no "totally conflicted", no "very legal and very cool", not a "totally clears the President, thank you", not even a "lock her up"....

Silence.

I don't know what's in it, but I think I'll be pleased when I find out.

Donald J. Trump
‏Verified account
@realDonaldTrump

Good Morning, Have A Great Day!

5:01 AM - 24 Mar 2019

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1109787378242240514

A88e6Gm.gif

:)

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
A dead mans words ring more an more!

Doesn't matter the side that the common folk or anyone is on ........

Reactions: Uwe

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
The reaction to that ^^^ Town Hall is quite amusing.

Trump is mad at Fox for hosting it.

Many on the left are mad at Bernie for doing it with/on Fox.

-Uwe-

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
The reaction to that ^^^ Town Hall is quite amusing.

Trump is mad at Fox for hosting it.

Many on the left are mad at Bernie for doing it with/on Fox.

-Uwe-

Well I expect to be entertained & look forward to it & the Mojo for what counts about truth or a fictitious oath or non oath to it!

Here comes the financial defeasance economy!

jyoung8607

FoRT
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=25607

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
Well I'm kind of proud of the fact that the" no collusion " factor was indeed not found by "ANY" American to be purported!

I see that line as very important & it's time to move on and get stuff done, versus fight over unsubstantiated accusations on all sides.

Indeed all sides as do all here have positive and negative attributes.

No one person is perfect or fails to make mistakes.

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC424490
https://nypost.com/2019/04/17/how-we-already-know-the-mueller-report-found-nothing-on-trump/

If you pull out a sentence or two from the non-redacted parts of the report and then add to those sentences gobs of theory relating to the parts of the report that are redacted, and then devise a whole new set of ideas about how the Mueller report actually does prove Trump obstructed justice, you will make the case for Trump’s “witch hunt” claim better than he ever has or ever will.

KryKOek.gif

jyoung8607

FoRT
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=25607
Well I'm kind of proud of the fact that the" no collusion " factor was indeed not found by "ANY" American to be purported!
If I read the substance of that statement in Robert Mueller's own words, I'll believe it. That is to say, I'll believe there's nothing in the Russian election interference beyond what was already publicly known, that Trump and his campaign were willing and eager recipients of the help, but were the controlled rather than controlling parties.

When the report needs such aggressive pre-game and pre-spin before release, I expect I'll find a lot of Barr's carefully couched lawyer-language to be "technically true".

I see that line as very important & it's time to move on and get stuff done, versus fight over unsubstantiated accusations on all sides.
You know this was like, item one in an endless list right?

Here's another from just last week, what would end any other Presidency, but for Trump supporters, totally fine and just another day that ends in Y: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...d-security-secretary-close-border/3450995002/

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
If I read the substance of that statement in Robert Mueller's own words, I'll believe it.
Oh come on, isn't it completely obvious by now that Mueller himself has been compromised by the Russians? ;)

-Uwe-

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
You know this was like, item one in an endless list right?

You mean the endless list of mistakes that everyone makes & regardless of side or observed context, isn't that why they call them legal theories?

2c3ea19641f9a040fa45c36216014f78

giphy.gif

jyoung8607

FoRT
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=25607
You mean the endless list of mistakes that everyone makes & regardless of side or observed context, isn't that why they call them legal theories?
I don't demand perfection from our leaders, who are human beings. I demand they aspire to it.

Mistakes are when you recognize you've done something wrong, and you resolve not to do it that way again.

List some of the mistakes Trump has recognized in the time we've been subject to his whims.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back