My help for improvement of Cayenne support in VCDS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

loulouton

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=65119
Dear ross tech team,

After the few posts we exchanged I wonder if you are interested in getting some info on the modules of my Cayenne on top of the autocan I posted before. For instance is it useful for you if I provide you some pre-label files? Or may be you are not interested in info on Cayenne? Let me know?

Fred

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
For continuity purposes, an Auto-Scan from the Cayenne in question can be found here.

There's no harm in making and sending PLA and PLB files but since we don't have a Porsche dealer/factory scan tool, nor access to a 2008 Cayenne, I'm not sure whether anyone is likely to do much with them.

-Uwe-

loulouton

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=65119
Ok. Understood :)

I'm going to try to go on by myself and share with the community if I find interesting things. As a basis I plan to compare what I can read in my modules versus the label files of the Touareg 7L6 platform 3.6 DFI.

Can you help me to identify the label files of the modules related to this platform/engine because I have difficulty to navigate throught the multiples label files name + redirection :rolleyes:? (let's start with engine and instrument cluster for instance...)

Reminder of the link to my autoscan to identy the modules ref Here

Fred

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back