Hi there from Hong Kong

Status
Not open for further replies.

ml.lam

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
Hong Kong (part of China but we are capitalists!!
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=185559
Hello everyone ......

I am chuffed that i bought my Micro-Can almost a yr ago......
Used to visit a high street VW technician before I had the line, and he charged me HK$800 (US$104) per poke!! And he used Chinese fake line......!!
Now no more!! Never liked him anyway..... what a cowboy he had been despite the name of "VW technician"

VCDS..... great stuffs ..... help me a lot to understand not only my car also my friends' too!!! not to mention those tweaks... ke ke ke!
Now, with my micro-can, I have been going back to my family local garage for R&M .... even teach him how to change gearbox fluid using VCDS!!! nice! :rolleyes:

a few of HK v-dub forum friends got chinese fake lines, ended up burning the lines and their laptops..... now they all come to me for tweaks and diagnosis and I offer FOC!!

anyway, just want to express my appreciation how convenience and useful this little interface is capable to perform!!!
must say... well done Uwe and your team....... well done! and BIG thanks!!! :o

PS. LOVE the way Jack is replying ppl's question (in Vortex) ..... sarky but effective, though sometimes just dont fully understand what he is on about...
Jack, this is VW-rabbit'er ...... I asked you about my friend's 2006 GTI ECU fried up some months ago... remember me..... he he he!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Uwe

Bruce

Staff member
Ross-Tech Employee
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
--------
Welcome to the forum ml.Iam. Thank you for the kind words and the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back