DPF problem, differential sensor problem? passat B8 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

pollopopo

Reaction score
hi guys i have a little problem ... practically the car regenerates too often, passat b8 2.0 tdi 2015 CRLB engine 150cv dsg

the fap has been reset, this has worsened the already dramatic situation starting the regenerations from little more than 120km (too frequent already before) to 60km .... (damn my mechanic, before I had 23.6gr oil ash and now 0. ....... it is possible to restore the value ??)

the differential pressure sensors were changed because the values ​​they gave were curious, after the regeneration the calculated is 5gr but the measured is negative (type -3gr or more), instead the regeneration starts in a curious way, the calculated goes up to 12 / 14 before the regeneration starts because the measured has reached 23 !! ........ after changing the sensors, however, the measurements have remained almost unchanged and also the problems ........

do you have any idea if there is any adaptation to do? The sensors have not been adapted but the measurements are roughly identical to those with the standard sensors and also the km between one regeneration and another and therefore, given that the diagnostics did not allow it, we have momentarily let it go ...

I must say that the machine drinks a little bit of oil, especially with the heat (but not too much and given the gradation of the oil I am not stupid 5w30 in Italy is very fine for an engine with 100000km) but to arrive (before they reset the fap) at only 150km between one regeneration and another on the motorway it is a symptom of very different problems (after the fap reset it has deteriorated even on the motorway)

sorry if there is some error but the fault is google translate :P

pollopopo

Reaction score
I will look for someone in my area with VCDS, i only have OBD Eleven pro available for diagnosis right now...

kiostel

Reaction score
hi guys i have a little problem ... practically the car regenerates too often, passat b8 2.0 tdi 2015 CRLB engine 150cv dsg

the fap has been reset, this has worsened the already dramatic situation starting the regenerations from little more than 120km (too frequent already before) to 60km .... (damn my mechanic, before I had 23.6gr oil ash and now 0. ....... it is possible to restore the value ??)

the differential pressure sensors were changed because the values they gave were curious, after the regeneration the calculated is 5gr but the measured is negative (type -3gr or more), instead the regeneration starts in a curious way, the calculated goes up to 12 / 14 before the regeneration starts because the measured has reached 23 !! ........ after changing the sensors, however, the measurements have remained almost unchanged and also the problems ........

do you have any idea if there is any adaptation to do? The sensors have not been adapted but the measurements are roughly identical to those with the standard sensors and also the km between one regeneration and another and therefore, given that the diagnostics did not allow it, we have momentarily let it go ...

I must say that the machine drinks a little bit of oil, especially with the heat (but not too much and given the gradation of the oil I am not stupid 5w30 in Italy is very fine for an engine with 100000km) but to arrive (before they reset the fap) at only 150km between one regeneration and another on the motorway it is a symptom of very different problems (after the fap reset it has deteriorated even on the motorway)

sorry if there is some error but the fault is google translate :P
Sorry for post revival, but I'm having the same problem on my Passat B8 with 2.0 diesel 150HP from 2017.

Did you solve the problem? How?

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
Sorry for post revival, but I'm having the same problem on my Passat B8 with 2.0 diesel 150HP from 2017.

Did you solve the problem? How?
Please start a new thread and post a complete Auto-Scan in your new thread.

-Uwe-

Reactions: JMR
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back