Seat Leon fr 5f mk3

Status
Not open for further replies.

DSG GANG

Reaction score
Hi

Hoping anyone can help

did some coding with the VCDS and unlocked most features, however i just noticed my sat nav screen now shows a Golf and not a Leon anymore !! please help, the optical parking is also showing the VW version and no longer the Seat Leon version. Start up screen shows seat leon FR but when in parking pilot its completely different now and the car that shows up on the screen is a GOLF! not a leon like before. Can anyone tell me how to solve this or where i've gone wrong?

Also since i did the coding straight after my sat Nav said "The navigation data in the SD card are not valid. Please check data"

Viking

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=151455
You saved an autoscan prior to making any adjustments I presume? And you now have an autoscan of the car as it is now? Can you post both scans please

DSG GANG

Reaction score
I havent saved one prior unfortunately :( but i have an auto scan now of the changes. will this still help ? i just want the seat leon back on the infotainment screen because now its showing a mk7 golf and before it used to show a white seat leon

PetrolDave

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=1423
VCDS automatically saves a log of all the coding and adaptation changes you have made I *THINK* it's in C:\Ross-Tech\VCDS\Debug and the files are called CodingLog.csv and AdpLog.csv

Reactions: Uwe

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001

DSG GANG

Reaction score
VCDS automatically saves a log of all the coding and adaptation changes you have made I *THINK* it's in C:\Ross-Tech\VCDS\Debug and the files are called CodingLog.csv and AdpLog.csv

Ill check this out ! :)

DSG GANG

Reaction score
Does anyone know the coding that would have changed the Seat leon to a VW Golf on the infotainment screen? i know how to change the boot up logos fr,cupra etc, but the car that comes up on the screen? anyone know how that is changed to a different car for example in my case a VW to a Seat?

DSG GANG

Reaction score

May I ask how do I locate and access C:\Ross-Tech\VCDS\Debug ?

PetrolDave

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=1423
May I ask how do I locate and access C:\Ross-Tech\VCDS\Debug ?
Using the Windows Explorer program on your PC that you have VCDS installed on.

Open Explorer, click on the C: drive then follow down the directory structure...

Reactions: Uwe
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back