Golf 1.6 2011 TDI 105 BHP suggestions

Rosbif29

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=2042
Hi

I was wandering if their is any must do procedures for the 1.6 TDI 105 bhp via VCDS.

I have done the adaption minimum values on the injectors when i changed one of them, but i was wandering if their is anything else ...

I looked at the particle filter and it had 18G of soot in it....

Any suggestions

Thanks

Tim

DrPeter

Ross-Tech Employee
Ross-Tech Employee
Reaction score
Hello,

Do you have any particular faults or concerns you would like to address or need help with or have particular questions about? If so please post a complete Auto-Scan.

Misuse of VCDS can lead to unintended issues. To make sure you are heading in the right direction, consulting the Official Factory Repair Information is highly recommended.

Someone once said, just because you can, does not mean you should. ;)

As always. safety should always be a priority.

Hope this help,

drpeter

Rosbif29

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=2042
Hello,

Do you have any particular faults or concerns you would like to address or need help with or have particular questions about? If so please post a complete Auto-Scan.

Misuse of VCDS can lead to unintended issues. To make sure you are heading in the right direction, consulting the Official Factory Repair Information is highly recommended.

Someone once said, just because you can, does not mean you should. ;)

As always. safety should always be a priority.

Hope this help,

drpeter
No nothing now everything SEEMS to be working.

Its just whilst i have the PC in the garage, stuff like DPF regen or other things that might hopefully hzlp in the future

wehsyu

Reaction score
Hi all, I am wondering whether or not all and sundry with a 1.6TDI CR Engine (105bhp) of their car with Manual five Speed gearbox has an problem with their cruise manage at decrease speeds (below 2000rpm). The cause I ask is that I have in no way observed a trouble until currently wherein maximum of my commute is on average pace cameras/roadworks and I am on both 40 or 50mph. At both speeds in 5th gear (up to 1600rpm), the cruise is blipping the throttle every couple of seconds to the factor in which it's far uncomfortable. The revs are not converting enough to observe any anomaly or alternate in velocity on the display, it's simply the aggressive nature of the cruise at decrease speeds I find a chunk uncomfortable. No fault codes are developing the usage of my VCDS and I even have even long past to the trouble of eliminating the front abs sensors and cleaning them 'just in case'. Not certain if it's been like that for a while as if I use it it's usually on 70mph, that become until long term contraflow came to my location. It might be excellent to get different critiques from humans which have the equal vehicle, any mind would be liked. Thanks!

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
Back