Search results

1. J

Audi A3/8Y - can I use my Ross-Tech cable

Pity.... But there must be something.... Signalling from 3 to 4 is one of the mods I think is very useful. 3 is not enough, 5 is too much, 4 is exactly right. :-) Anyway, thx for clearing this for me, Uwe !
  2. J

OK. Now, I haven't touched VCSD for a while (hmmm...3.5 years now) so....what the is SFD? And do you know where I can find a list of possible modifications? I'm still driving my Audi A4 2.0 TDI Quattro 140KW 190PS, and the mods I did on this car included for instance signalling from 3 to 4...
  3. J

Hi, I just ordered a new Audi A3 (2021) S-Tronic S-Line 1.5L 110KW. I believe its chassis code is 8Y. Will I be able to use my Ross-Tech cable? Thx, JST
  4. J

Hill Hold Assist on A4/B9

Hey guys, Does anyone know how to activate Hill Hold Assist on an A4/B9 without the use of the button next to the parking brake knob? I don't have the option (forgot to order it) but I assume it's just a button that triggers something in the boardcomputer. I'd like to activate that. And I don't...
  5. J

A4/B9 Reverse Mirror Tilt coding

Hey guys, I'm still searching for the correct coding to make the passengers side mirror tilt when I'm in reverse. I've seen lots of coding (mod 52...byte 4...bit 2 & 3) but this is the coding for a B8, I assume. However I have a B9 and guess what: that is n't working on a B9. So, my question is...
Back