Search results

1. B

Sticky How To Post Pictures

For anyone not wanting to register at Imgur.com to host a picture, click on the "+New post" green box in the upper left corner then you will see a screen where you can drag and drop an image. . It appears they want to trick everyone into registering. :(
  2. B

2018 Sportwagen Battery Replacement - now seat belt chime stays on - NO DTC codes

Anyone change the battery in a 2018 (U.S. model) Sportwagen and have the seat belt chime and dash indicator remain on even with the seat belt fastened? After changing the battery I had various DTC codes which I cleared and test drove the vehicle. A second scan showed no DTC codes yet the seat...
  3. B

Anyone with a WVW Vin - Gen 4 Immobilizer tested new/used coded hardware in vehicle?

From reading the Ross-Tech Wiki it appears that my vehicle has the gen 4 Immobilizer that generates a new "challenge value" every time the 12v terminal is switched on. What I am trying to determine from some member's actual firsthand experience or direct knowledge is if it's possible to...
Back