Search results

1. C

2011 Tiguan Wheel Speed Sensor and ABS Fault

I recently got an ABS fault and VCDS tells me it's the rear wheel speed sensor. In an effort to address the problem, I removed the sensor and cleaned it, put is back and cleared the code but it came right back as soon as I started driving, like as soon as I put my foot off the brakes and on to...
  2. C

2006 GTI - Fogs as DRLs

My apologies if this has been posted/discussed before. I tried searching but couldn't find anything. I have tried over and over to code my Fogs to run as DRLs but each time I did, the headlights also come "ON". This is what I did (CEM)... 1. Unchecked "Daytime Running Lights (Scandinavia)...
  3. C

Door Warning Lights on Golf mk5 GTI

My '06 mk5 GTI came without door warning lights as with most mk5s. I have googled and 'you-tubed' and I can't seem to get a solution to my problem. Most videos and information I saw online couldn't help. This is the procedure I found online as I was doing my google and you-tube search; FRONT...
  4. C

Engine Oil Change Interval & SRI

I have observed that there is a lot of debate/argument and opinions with regards to engine oil change/interval. Despite the Manufacturers' recommendation of 15,000km service interval, it appears a lot of people prefer 10,000km and others 8,000km and of course others stick to the 15,000km. I have...
  5. C

Hi!

Hi! I just got my HEX USB + CAN today as well as being activated on the Ross Tech forum. Looking forward to learning more from you all. :o
Back