Search results

1. I

VCDS support for latest cars - VW Passat B9, Skoda Superb NZ, VW Tiguan 3gen, Skoda Kodiaq NG

Hi there, when can we expect VCDS will support the latest VW group cars like VW Passat B9, Skoda Superb NZ, VW Tiguan 3rd Gen, Skoda Kodiaq NG? I tried to scan a new Passat B9 and Skoda Superb NZ and no joy - all modules except gateway got "Cannot be reached". Handbrake was on, bonnet opened...
  2. I

HexNet - sudden wireless connections problems

I started having problems with my HexNet few weeks ago. I have no idea whether it's related to new VCDS 23.3.0 or with replacement of my car diagnostic notebook, but the situation is this: When HexNet is connected directly to wifi in my notebook in the garage, it works properly maybe for 1-2...
  3. I

Incorrect ROD file for EV_ACCBOSCHVW416 in late 21.x.y releases

I noticed these missing lines from adpmap of #13 when comparing an older VCDS 20.4.2 to my latest 21.8.0. I know there's new version 21.9 already out, but so far I had no time to try that. So here's the thing, adpmap made using Beta 21.8.0: ;SW:5Q0-907-572-R HW:3QF-907-572 --- Auto Dist. Reg...
  4. I

'The Hex-Net interface is busy talking to VCDS-Cloud' makes me mad

Hello, how to avoid this annoying, stupid and no informative popup message I see everyday when I use the latest VCDS with HexNet? It's so annoying that I want throw the HexNet far far away and never hear again of it! It seems this happens after some extensive usage, reading errors/changing...
  5. I

2020 Skoda Octavia 1.5 TSI [NX] [SK38]

Ladies and gentlemen, here it is - first scan ever of the latest MQB new gen platform SK38/VW38 aka Golf 8 :cool: My comments: -Autoscan doesn't work, says "Not supported by gateway". -Gateway installation list identifies just the door modules (42, 52, BB and BC), nothing else -I had to make an...
  6. I

2020 Skoda Superb Combi iV 1.4 TSI Hybrid (DGEB)

Thursday,19,March,2020,18:12:08:36609 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 10 x64 VCDS Version: 19.6.2.2 (x64) HEX-NET CB: 0.4513.4 Data version: 20200210 DS308.0 www.Ross-Tech.com Dealer/Shop Name: ICarDiag Workshop Code: 790 73430 000134 VIN: TMBJW9NP5L70***** License...
  7. I

Improvement idea - autoscan with advanced info included

Would it be possible to add to the advanced info to the autoscan output? A lot of times I'm using the complete autoscan with adpmaps feature by entering 2 as debug level value, but this is missing the advanced info. Going through all the units and clicking Advanced info button takes a loooot of...
  8. I

MY2020 Skoda Superb 2.0TDI 140kw DFHA DSG (Superb3 Facelift)

MY2020 Skoda Superb 2.0TDI DFHA DSG The autoscan file was anonymized as I'm not allowed to disclose the full vin code - so the last 3 numbers were removed, as well as in the coding of #03 at bytes 09, 11, 13 were replaced with 'xx' What's interesting from my point of view: -car has the the new...
  9. I

VCDS with HexNet freezes while adaptations reading of MIB3 5F

Hello, I'm experiencing communications errors with latest MIB3 units. Finishing a complete autoscan with debug level 2 of the vehicle is not possible, as VCDS crashes on reading adaptations of 5F. First it starts writing "Sporadic communication error" then freezes and crashes. First I noticed...
  10. I

MY2019 Skoda Fabia 1.0 TSI Ambition maps

Here's a scan with adpmaps of a brand new facelifted & WLTP certified Skoda Fabia 1.0 TSI Ambition produced in september 2018. According to request of the dealership where I was allowed to scan the car I removed the vin code and all serial numbers. Friday,21,September,2018,17:18:09:36609 VCDS...
  11. I

Maps MY2019 Skoda Octavia 2.0 TDI DSG Style maps

Here's a scan with adpmaps of a brand new WLTP certified Skoda Octavia 2.0 TDI DSG Style produced in september 2018. According to request of the dealership where I was allowed to scan the car I removed the vin code and all serial numbers. I'd like to mention few interesting points: -The car was...
  12. I

2018 Skoda Karoq 2.0TDI 4x4 maps

Enclosed is an autoscan of a brand new Skoda Karoq 2.0 TDI 4x4 with almost all the options a man can have. I was allowed to publish the autoscan only when I do not disclose the identity of the car - therefore the VIN, serial numbers and also some bytes in ESP coding were replaced with question...
  13. I

2018 Skoda Kodiaq 2.0 TDI DFHA maps

Scan was made with VCDS 17.6.1.0 using HexNet with CB 0.4346.4, which works correctly with modules 4B, D6 and D7. Wednesday,12,July,2017,17:11:43:36609 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 10 x64 VCDS Version: 17.6.1.0 (x64) HEX-NET CB: 0.4346.4 Data version: 20170602...
  14. I

VCDS 17.1.3 "Unsupported vehicle"

Hello, today I tried to scan the all-new facelifted Skoda Octavia 5E model year 2018 and in each unit I got "Unsupported vehicle" errors. I can mail in the autoscan file with debug level set to 2, but the adplog* and blockmap* files are obviously empty. Actually it's not possible neither to...
  15. I

VCDS 17.1.x "Unlicensed version" with Hex-Net

Hello, from time to time using always the latest VCDS 17.1.x (actually 17.1.3 DS267.3) it drops the "Unlicensed version" error message during scans. The new version after upgrade is always tested, so it shows "Registered" in About dialog. The Hex-Net was bought as a 10 VIN limited version, 2...
  16. I

HEX V2 / HEX-NET / VCDS Cloud

Hello and happy new year to everybody at RT :thumbs: I'm a long term user of VCDS and still using the Hex Can USB version. Although I have other tools, VCDS is still my primary. I'm considering upgrade to the new Hex Net / Hex V2 interface, but I'm littlebit puzzled. 1.) The Hex V2 is so far...
  17. I

16.6.0 - broken subsystem identification

Hello, as I stated in previous thread regarding 16.5.1, since I updated the FW in my cable, I have problems with subsystem identification / loading. This is very noticeable in 09 Central electronics units, regardless if it is an MQB based car or PQxx. Today I suffered from the same issue...
  18. I

16.5.1 - SRI licensed interface error

Hi there, I got this strange error when I was doing SRI Reset on 4 cars in a row - "Sorry! This function requires a licensed interface". The version I used was 16.5.1. Before that I used the forum exclusive 16.5.0, which succesfully updated FW in my cable. The car in which I got the error was...
  19. I

Hex-Can USB suddenly identified just as a "Ross-Tech Direct USB Interface"

Hello, suddenly my genuine Hex-Can USB is identified as a "Ross-Tech Direct USB Interface". Tried several computers with several Windows (XP, 7, 32/64) version, different USB2 and USB3 ports, no chance, it's same so I think the cable has gone. Is there a possibility to fix it somehow or should...
Back