Search results

1. B

Audi RS3 TPMS malfunction

Ill try the TPMS montoring system adaptation on setting 3. The measuring value still says diffusion indicator,255, but i'll try it and see
  2. B

This started around 4 months ago and ive been trouble shooting it every since. Ill post the full measuring values, but i copied the TPMS to the top. IDE04939-IDE04248,Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)-Left front tire pressure diffusion indicator,255, IDE04939-IDE04249,Tire Pressure...
  3. B

Well, no dice. Malfunction came back on again. How would I change it it to insensitive? IDE04939-Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS),2 ,1 (default, sensitive, insensitive) my VCDS setting reads “2”. Would insensitve be 3?
  4. B

Awesome thanks for that. I changed it so they were both set to 2. I drove the car some today but need to drive it a bit more to get past the 20mi mark. I’ll report back tomorrow. Fingers crossed! what does it mean on the report above for those adaption settings where it shows two numbers such...
  5. B

Man, I sure appreciate you looking at this. Ive been at a loss for awhile now and I'm thankful for any new idea... and also your time. ADPMAP ;SW:8V0-614-517-E HW:8V0-614-517-C --- ABS Brakes ;Component:ESC H25 0625...
  6. B

That makes sense. Do you know what that adaption setting that changes the sensitivity is a called? Is it in the abs module? Also where do you see adaption values on your a3? I’d like to check if I can see mine. Thanks for your help with all this.
  7. B

I bought the car with the reverse staggered setup. I now have a square setup but still oem spec tires on the original rims. Also I have an device where I can read all 4 wheel speed sensors in real time. They all seem to be reading fine. In an effort to fix my tpms issue I cleaned each wheel...
  8. B

Ah, you're right. I didn't think about that. I edited it back in. Thanks.
  9. B

After I clear it I can drive about 20mi before it comes back on. I’ve done city driving and highway driving. I’m don’t know how to access the learning values. I the 8v.5 and haven’t found anything on the inter webs about that. But I’ll take any advice you have.
  10. B

Hi all, I'm in desperate need of help. My RS3 has the indirect TPMS monitor and it is reading a malfunction (code 16388). I've tried everything I can think of. Of course reset it. Tires are all the correct pressure. ABS sensors work bc I can read the speed off of each wheel speed sensor. I got...
Back