Search results

1. T

Need fault code interpretation for a 15 Q7 (ECS, TPMS, ABS fault)

Ahh this makes so much sense. Really appreciate this information. Will update that just took the trip back, 400 miles into the journey, the esc fault went away. Infact all Faults are gone except the tpms. Faults have not shown themselves which is a good sign. I also realized that if I cruise at...
  2. T

I usually assumed that the TPMS would have it's own module but never new that it was part of the ABS Module and would communicate the ABS module vice-versa. I do notice that there is an ABS module Fault in the 4C TP II. I'm trying to think if it's triggered by that brake booster sensor. Looking...
  3. T

Yes, been driving the vehicle so far and no other codes are showing up at least as of now other than the solonoid brake booster sensor fault. They must have cleared them while at the shop. Regarding the wheel speed sensor, I thought the error code in the tire pressure II was the wheel speed, but...
  4. T

I ended up taking it to the dealer and they diagnosed the issue to be the wheel speed sensor, specifically at the left rear (driver rear side) needs to be replaced. I asked him if it was the ABS module after showing him the codes and the technician thinks it's unlikely but I sure hope that's...
  5. T

I had started a thread on AudiWorld about the situation. Need some help interpreting the fault codes. Have ESC, ABS, TPMS, and Brake light on. I suspect battery since voltage draws seem to be low to modules especially the wheel speed sensor? This may be the first or second time in 5 years using...
Back