Search results

1. Q

2011 VW Jetta, ABS module Coding (MK60EC1)

I got is fixed... Hank you everyone for your assistance. I had to redo the Basic Settings and it worked
  2. Q

Now it is saying that there is NO or Basic Setting / Adaptation , not sure what this means
  3. Q

that did not work either now it gives error 31 request out of range, when I add just 1 more 0 it tells me that wrong length must be the same length as original code
  4. Q

No that code did not work. It first said that is detected a change in the length. then gave me an error 12... rejected code.
  5. Q

the original ABS module failed so I replaced it with a different one from the Junk Yard, the part number matches but it says that it has the wrong code. took it to the dealership and was told that the part was superseded by a new version and they no longer have the old codes. personally I think...
  6. Q

Can someone please assist me in finding the correct ABS module coding for my vehicle. I have a copy of the o f the scan that I performed today, not sure how to attach it here, so that too will help. thank you .. Wednesday,13,January,2021,11:31:10:17444 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator...
Back