Search results

1. S

Audi Valve Lift System issue?

Hi All, Very interesting thread: Case Study: P11A7 00 - Audi Valve Lift System - E888 engines I have a 2013 audi CPMA and I've been getting an implausible signal on AVS 2B, in the process of diagnosing. Getting rough starts intermittently (misfires on all), if I let it sit stumbling, it...
  2. S

Q5 2.0T CPMA, Misfires and rough at ~2000 RPM under Load. Throttle body won't adapt.

Hi, here are the two items, and.... Could use a little help in deciphering what it all means. Appreciate any help I can get. thanks
  3. S

Q5 2.0T CPMA, Misfires and rough at ~2000 RPM under Load. Throttle body won't adapt.

Thanks for the reply Jack, and please excuse my naivety, I'm not sure, regarding the firmware version.. is it wrong? a mismatch, or something else. I searched for 2.0l R4/4V TF H09 0006 and did and a previous post with someone playing around with the ECM on a 2013 Q5...
  4. S

Hi, Sorry forgot to mention that the injectors and HPFP were replaced @ 70. I have the latest tensioner, but was going to do the chain soon. Oil seems fine and not diluted. can you please expand on the comment "Don't worry the shavings and chain or head damge is right around corner and...
  5. S

Oh yeah, forgot to mention, I stumbled across a post some where, there was a mention that for full UDS functionality, you need a better interface, I have the HEX + CAN, is that true? And possibly I'm missing some data? -S
  6. S

Hi All, thanks for the help. Indeed its a UDS protocol, and I'll have to find similar measuring blocks to monitor. The car actually has ~109K miles on it. It's stock, but I have replaced the HPFP and cam follower ~ 70K and the PCV, and did a carbon cleaning (walnut shell method). I have...
  7. S

The implausible signal on Cam Adjustment Actuator B; Cylinder 2 is a connector that was replaced and evidently needs my attention again.... thanks Saturday,12,September,2020,14:08:16:05469 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 10 x64 VCDS Version: 20.4.2.0 (x64) Data...
  8. S

Hi, 2013 Q5 with the following symptoms. at ~2000 under load, runs rough like the mixture is off a little, occasionally throw a misfire (cylinder 4 and 2). Above 2500 rpm it's smooth. Occasionally will start rough like its running on 3 cylinders and will get check engine and EPC lights, if...
Back