Search results

1. P

USB-C Cables

Ah, makes sense! I thought maybe it operated like a USB version, where it just used WIFI to transfer what would be presumably serial data over the USB interface or similar, in which case modifications to allow that over the USB, but having a nice mobile app wouldn't have been too difficult. I...
  2. P

Brand new Octavia Mk4, load of "Status: Malfunction 0010" errors?

I've similar on my 23 Octavia with respect to the rear doors being unable to be reached - my scan for info.
  3. P

2023 Octavia VRS Hatch 2.0TDI 4x4

New car, no coding carried out, a few random "glitches" with the scan from v23.7 Beta (ie, 5F showing a fault, but there is none, rear doors not able to be reached (should they be able to?). Car has the following factory options; Winter Pack (Heated Windscreen, Steering Wheel, Washer Jets)...
  4. P

23.7 License Plate Data not in Scan

Is there an area on the forum for Beta software discussion? I've been playing with 23.7 for example, and noticed it doesn't seem so save the entered License Plate into the Scan file for some reason. Not sure where to feed things like this back?
  5. P

USB-C Cables

Just picked one up for my Hex V2 from Gendan in the UK. Great stuff. Can just about fit the interface + USB-A and USB-C cables in my storage case. Now Ross-Tech, since the iPhone 15 and many iPads etc support USB-C, let's make VCDS-Mobile app work with the Hex V2s plugged in via USB-C pretty...
  6. P

Octavia MY24: Can't default Lane Assist to off

If youre intersted my MY24 Octavia VRS is mighty similar in terms of messages, though I'm running the release software and not the compatible betas currently. (Manually removed the reg plate, rather than going back out and rescanning incase the verification checkups or whatever that magic is...
  7. P

C7 A6 3.0TDI Can Issue

Hi guys, Got a C7 A6 3.0TDI which has the MIL on. Cleared the codes and the Mil is off for now, but this was the code that triggered it before, and is persistent (immediately returns after clearing it). Seems to suggest a hybrid sensor issue (Do these cars have CAN sensors on the engine?). Or...
  8. P

VIN Count Bug?

I have a 10 VIN Hex-V2 interface and have registered two VINs against it. This shows fine when you go to the interface config sheet (see photo below, reads “VINs stored: 2”. However on the much easier to access About screen it shows “VIN(s) used: 1/10”. So it appears the about screen has a...
Back