Search results

1. S

Touareg(MK2)Need help with height calibration

Hi, I am using Hex-Net interface which has latest software and firmware. POST replacement of all 4 (airmatic)shocks, air compressor/pump & valve body, I'd like to perform height calibration for my car i.e. Touareg V6 TDI (2011 make i.e. MK2). I tried to look for help/video(on internet) for the...
  2. S

Instrument cluster is not responding

Hi, I replaced rear 2 shock absorbers and therefore, I wanted to perform ride height calibration(34-Level Control module). During calibration process, I entered actuals for each suspension and then initiated 'complete calibration' process. Before system could complete calibration process and...
  3. S

Touareg 7P (RHD) - Electric wiring issues

Hello, I have VW Touareg(7P), RHD, 2011 model, V6 TDI, has 100amp battery. I need help to understand below fault codes before I take it for further inspection and required fix. At the moment following are the issues that I have noticed. Unlock function does not work from right side doors i.e...
  4. S

Audi A6 2.0 TDI: Boost sensor & intake pressure sensor error!

Hello everyone, I own an Audi A6 saloon, 2.0 TDI. 10 days back, I suspected my car battery is week and got it recharged. After that my car was working fine but on 6th day i.e. from the day battery was recharged I got a malfunction error (i do not know what it is called but it was like spring...
  5. S

Audi A6-Level sensor broken

Below is my car's scan result. It is a RHD, and issue is front-right level sensor (threading is broken) i.e. threading end that connects to wheel side. Can someone help with the front-right level sensor part number please? Since the sensor is working fine I would like to see if I could get one...
  6. S

Need help with ABS long code for MK60EC1

Hello all, I am not sure if I got the correct ABS long code stored in my car's ABS control Module. I need help with determining the same. My car and other relevant details can be obtained from 146313 which is a reference number for one of my active thread. You need to search for above...
  7. S

A (ABS)query regarding combination of hydraulic pump & its control module

Hi all, I bought this car from its 1st owner with ABS issue. I suspect the control module was replaced as the combination of Hydraulic pump and control module does not match. Ideally, below is the combination for ABS control module+ pump i.e recommended for my car. 1K0614517BE(pump)+...
  8. S

ABS coding needed for my Jetta 1.9TDI, 2009, MK5.

Hello all, Please help me with the ABS code for my car. Below are the scan details. Also, if possible educate me how a code is obtained OR point me to any relevant thread/article to learn about obtaining codes. Many thanks in advance! Sunday,28,October,2018,08:37:30:11426 VCDS -- Windows...
  9. S

Is it necessary to opt for same ABS part number?

Hello everyone, I need to understand why is it necessary to install ABS (hydraulic pump + ECU) with specific part number only? And why not same model with different part number? For example, my car is Jetta 1.9 TDI, 2009 year, automatic and the ABS part recommended is 1K0614517BK OR...
  10. S

Need help with identifying donor car's engine code....

Hi All, Below are my car details Jetta 1.9 TDI 2009 manufactured Automatic transmission Engine code BXE (before engine got replaced) I need help with identifying the engine code of a donor's car as the code details on sticker (on timing belt cover) got wiped off or is unreadable. Note (again...
  11. S

Jetta 1.9 TDI, 2009 - EGR issue

Hello everyone, Below is my car scan result. I need help to get rid of EGR fault code (P0401) which comes back after driving for 10-15 kms. History of work done recently: 1) BXE engine was successfully replaced with a BKC engine from the donors car 2) Intercooler hose pipe & EGR was cleaned 3)...
  12. S

How should I adjust engine idle RPM via VCDS?

Hi all, Can someone guide me on how to adjust idle engine RPM via VCDS? My current idle engine RPM reading is 819 RPM, which I would like to adjust/tune it to 860 RPM. Below are my system details Tuesday,21,August,2018,11:49:53:11426 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows...
  13. S

Fuse box diagram needed Jetta 1.9 TDI, MK5, 2009

Hi All, I am new to this forum, therefore apologies if I have not followed any tradition. I bought a 2nd hand car(RHD). Long story cut short, I had to replace my BXE engine and was successfully replaced by BKC code engine. I am not sure if my fuse box has got all the required fuse in place...
  14. S

Need to identify correct ABS module(Control unit+Hydraulic Pump) for my 2nd hand car

Hi All, My name is Shree and I am from India. I recently purchased Rosstech device (HEX-NET), still waiting for the item to be delivered. I need help in identifying the correct ABS module (Control unit+Hydraulic pump) for my car Jetta, highline, automatic, TDI, MK5. I bought this car recently...
Back