Search results

1. B

Audi Q5 v6 tdi 8R rear brake pad change. Followed online different settings in VCDS?

Hey everyone I have a 2014 Audi 8R Q5. I have recently attempted the rear brake pads , as in to release the EPB. I used the following as reference http://wiki.ross-tech.com/wiki/index.php/Working_on_the_Electro-Mechanical_Parking_Brake_(EPB) I am fine until clicking "basic settings" in...
  2. B

Audi MY14 Q5 - auto dimming rear view mirror does not work. Where to start?

Hi Uwe / team - I have a MY14 audi Q5 , in which the auto dimming mirror does not work. No light , nothing when you press the button...I recall it is either red or green. Is there something obviously linked in VCDS somewhere that i can check - or have I noob'd this somehow with a combo of...
  3. B

MY14 Audi q5 "auto hold" adjustment ?

Hey everyone. Is there a way via VCDS to adjust the "grip" timing or sensitivity of the auto-hold function ? Both myself and my wife are irritated of its way of suddenly gripping in low speed traffic or parking the car. Annoying and unsafe in my opinion. Thanks Ben
  4. B

Playing around with VCDS - noticed something with a 8R audi q5. AWD is not enabled?

Hi everyone - just a quick newbie query. I have a 8R audi q5 tdi. Looking around VCDS recently - and noticed in the "installed" items that AWD was not ticked. Silly question , but is this an electrical option for another model or type? What exactly is it (in this instance - as AWD is a...
  5. B

westfalia tow bar kit A40V to suit audi q5. All but installed.

Hey all Ive had a westfalia tow bar kit installed today - parts wise its done but there is issues with the coding. The installer could not do it , and cannot tell me an exact time when so Ive pulled this bit of info to see if theres something I can di via VCDS. Note the car currently runs...
  6. B

2013 audi Q5 - enable DVD to be played in movement.

Hello everyone I have a MY14 Audi q5 - just wondering whats involved via VCDS to let the DVD play while in movement ? I am aware of local laws and take responsibility for this. Many thanks Ben
  7. B

"Service now!" indicator on MK7 golf. How to remove ?

Hi all - without posting a scan via VCDS - I have a 2014 MK7 golf Australian version which has recently been serviced by a non-VW workshop. I now have a "Service now!" indicator on key in and out. Annoying. Initially I held the 0.0 button on the dash , put key in and turned - it stated to...
  8. B

New user with a MK7 golf and a MY14 Audi Q5 - questions

HI everyone An VAG enthusiast from Oz - just saying hello. And a brief question ! I have a current gen MK7 golf , and a current MY14 audi Q5 with a few bits n bobs to play with or modify. My assumption is the VCDS License with HEX-USB+CAN Unlimted VIN (All VAG) is the kit for me. Correct ...
Back