Recent content by chillout1983

1. C

2020 Audi Q5 55 TFSIe - Rear View Camera retrofit

The only other thing you could do is buy a camera that has the basic setting already mine did and I haven’t attempted calibration yet as it works without it
  2. C

2020 Audi Q5 55 TFSIe - Rear View Camera retrofit

Same camera that i retrofitted to my Touareg you have no coding but I think the camera is blank (no end of line programming) as it should have been flashed with baseline parameters if my understanding is correct I am certainly not an expert , some suppliers of kits have done this before it’s...
  3. C

Seat Mii RVC coding error in controller 5F

From what I can see you need to add the camera to the installation list on the gateway I no expert though however I have done a few retrofits this only applies if it is networked
  4. C

ACC/Front Assist Not Working - VW Touareg 2019 CR

i am having similar issues with my 2020 Touareg
  5. C

Touareg Troubles !

Thanks Uwe Not much info on the codes I have online.
  6. C

Car loses all electrical power while driving.

I would check the integrity of your powers and grounds
  7. C

Touareg Troubles !

Hi, Just a question off the back of the issues I have I have Erwin access (pay as you go) However I am unable to find anything that allows you to search fault codes and find any guidance to Diagnose/repair, so my question is this information available and if so how do I locate it in Erwin ...
  8. C

VAG CHINA & UK

I Read the Title wrong at a glance 😂
  9. C

Touareg Troubles !

Hi Uwe, Thanks for your reply, I cleared all the codes however the follow codes came back : reverse camera calibration (I haven’t calibrated it), front left Bass speaker open (can’t get the electrical output test to work) , front sensor fault returned and an additional engine code p047b...
  10. C

Touareg Troubles !

Hi, for some reason tonight when i started the car i got an error "parking assist fault" so i scanned the car and have a lot of codes from last week, what i am especially confused about is the crash responses codes as the car has never had any accident and from the time they happened i think it...
  11. C

Unhappy Touareg

Hi I have logged both nox sensors and bank 1 sensor 2 is occasionally reading -100 ppm seems odd to me. I now also have an electrical malfunction on nox sensor 1. If I read the codes correctly they are not communication issues ? I am baffled by this any help appreciated
  12. C

Unhappy Touareg

So I have read the measuring blocks on the sensor it shows 0 ppm NOX is this because the MIL is on and it has been assigned a default value ?
  13. C

Unhappy Touareg

Thanks Uwe, I wondered if it was an internal fault in the NOX module as I think the sensor has its own module also it doesn’t seem to be a communication error
  14. C

Unhappy Touareg

Hi i was driving today and my Engine light came up i have scanned the car and this is what i got ! i haven't got a clue what is trying to tell me any help appreciated. Chassis Type: CR-VW53 (4N2) Scan: 01 02 03 09 13 15 16 17 19 2B 42 44 46 52 5F 6C 6D 81 A5 AC BB BC D6 D7 VIN...
  15. C

Skoda Rapid towbar coding

Check your powers and grounds also your Can before you can code the module it must be online.
Back