C
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• C
      chillout1983 replied to the thread A/C doesn't work.
      Sounds a bit like you have lost your gas the green liquid is likely uv dye (tracer) possibly it has blown the (PRV) pressure relief...
    • C
      Is your camshaft sensor genuine and is the wiring ok as its clearly dropping out
    • C
      Hi Odd how you have no rpm on the tacho does it work when running or when tested , can you see cam and crank rotations ? also is your...
    • C
      chillout1983 replied to the thread VW cc air conditioner.
      Hi What happens if you clear them ? Does system still contain the Refrigerant charge ? I am thinking of the possibility the codes...
    • C
      chillout1983 replied to the thread Clock spring query.
      Hi thank you for your reply I have also seen replacement ribbons on ebay i have considered this as a last resort , I think it is made by...
    • C
      Hi i can get it Tested 1 month early so thats next month, however vw have said the part is currently not in production I will likely...
    • C
      Scan attached my question is will the software version be different on a replacement with the same part number and if so will it cause...
    • C
      Just noticed I posted in the wrong section
    • C
      Hi all I have a noisey clock spring on my 2014 Passat B7 I need part no. 5K0953569AS however it is on back order ! With no estimate on...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…