Recent content by ranjithrnair

1. R

Central Electric 09 byte 18

Hello , So I am adding to yet another mess-up of byte 18 , VW jetta mk6 2015 highline cecm , byte 18 was set to 00 on vcds , tried changing the sam to 8C to get rid of bulb out error on led tail lights , DRL's stopped working along with front left , riht error popping up when ignition is ON ...
  2. R

Noob question - working then not working? Version issue?

I do have an EDR solution, however, I didn't think in that line since 19.6 didn't give any issue. Let me check on that perspective . Thank you!
  3. R

the program itself is not loading at all , when i double click on the VCDS icon , nothing pops up ... with 19.6 version it was all working good , it seems to be a windows 10 and 20.4 verson compatability .. if you have any thread which i can refer to , it will help
  4. R

When I upgraded from 19.6 to 20.4, the same is not getting loaded - Windows 10 Pro version , What needs to be checked ?
  5. R

MK6 Jetta TDI - Rear Door Control Module - No access

Hi , Own a Jetta 2015 TDI , Highline Version . retrofitting door exit / warning lights , Front doors coding completed and its working good , However rear doors i am not getting access to 62 and 72 modules . Read the forum where it says access to rear doors might be from the front door modules...
Back