Recent content by aaron carter

1. A

Rear Wiper Working Incorrect

Hi i have been asked to look at a audi 2009 a4 advant at a garage with the rear wiper operating when should be parked and when it should operate it parks have checked in live data in steering wheel module and central electrics and both match up so when it on the motor switches off . lots of...
  2. A

Can anyone help with transmission coding for an audi all road

Currently the transmission control module is under water and has no communication. Can we fit a second hand unit ? and can someone assist us with the coding required? Please see below: Tuesday,29,October,2019,15:05:49:63423 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 7 x64 VCDS...
  3. A

2006 Audi Q7

Hi all i have a been called out to 2006 Audi Q7 that had no comms or dash lights and was a no start i have manged to read some codes by putting key in and out i have now got comms with acc/start and have cleared codes and now it has come back to life . The trouble is now it wont fault and not...
  4. A

Remote will not store

Hi i have a audi a3 2006 and car has one remote when i go into 46 convenience module and program remote when i press button indicators flash to show signal is coded but when i exit it and turn ignition off remote will not work. I have looked in advanced values and show remote position 0 so i...
  5. A

ABS light on

hi can any one help i have a abs light on but no code stored i have just bought car heres log Wednesday,17,April,2019,11:44:06:63423 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 7 x64 VCDS Version: 18.9.1.0 (x64) HEX-NET CB: 0.4436.4 Data version: 20190114 DS296.0...
  6. A

Audi A7 None start - J393 convenience module help needed

Hi all, I have an audi A7, that is dead. No start or authorisation is being given to the steering lock, I have found no power on row of the fuses, which is controlled by 15 terminal relay, the earth request is not being sent from the convenience module. I have bypassed to get dash lights back...
  7. A

Seat Alhambra problem resetting steering angle sensor

Trying to reset the Steering Angle Sensor (G85) on a Seat Alhambra, im entering code 41068 and its saying its not ok (incorrect) Anyone came across this problem before any advice on how to resolve much appreciated!
  8. A

ABS code

hi i have a seat Alhambra that the abs module soft code has been deleted here is log can any one help with correct coding please Monday,04,February,2019,15:48:59:63423 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 7 x64 VCDS Version: 18.9.1.0 (x64) HEX-NET CB: 0.4436.4 Data...
Back