Recent content by nightcasters

1. N

Vacuum Sensor (2006 Touareg V10)

brakes went out and I went to check the vacuum hose which looks like it's okay but then I noticed a sensor was just floating around. pretty sure it's the sensor for the vacuum assist. I can't figure out where to put it back any ideas? 2006 Touareg V10
  2. N

DIELSEL PARTICULAR FILTER

Im not a mechanic, need help .. Temp control range: Dealer charged me 1500 for a repair that did nothing, I then took it to a commercial diesel mech and he said it need a thermostat, its stuck open.. Any opinions? Diesel filter issue, How in layman terms can I do the "burn" . Shouldn't that...
  3. N

Touareg V10 TDI engine light

I have an engine light on but it does not seem to affect performance of the vehicle. I took it to the dealer and they replace the "mechanical valve for coolant circulation binding perform diagnosis as per GFF test "plan and replace mechanical valve" for a modest price at $1,400 and of course...
  4. N

Touareg V10 TDI transmission slipping

Will post scan results later today but in the meantime V10 06 Touareg, transmission seems to be fine but I did a transmission fluid change at the dealer at 60000 miles , got the car back and it's slipping like crazy drove it right back to the dealer n waiting to hear. Any advice? Maybe they...
  5. N

Touareg V10 TDI carbon up?

Touareg V10 TDI The dealer says my 60,000 mi V10 Touareg TDI needs $700 to clean the carbon out. Is this true? Any suggestions Multi-Quote This Message
  6. N

Touareg V10 TDI

The dealer says my 60,000 mi V10 Touareg TDI needs $700 to clean the carbon out. Is this true? Any suggestions
  7. N

000296 - Coolant Thermostat Valve (N214)

Sunday,05,August,2018,15:04:45:37835 VCDS Version: Release 18.2.1 (x64) Running on Windows 10 x64 www.Ross-Tech.com Address 01: Engine Labels: Redir Fail! Control Module Part Number: 070 906 016 CQ HW: 028 101 196 2 Component and/or Version: V10 5,0L EDCG000AGMª8472...
  8. N

06 Touareg V10 Workshop engine fault

Apologies I accidentally deleted my prior thread, using the Lite version of the software there are no Faults that come up... But I get incessant beeping and engine fault Workshop.. I recently replaced a rear battery that's when it started to get really bad before that it was just once in...
  9. N

06 tdi taurareg ENGINE FAULT WORKSHOP

I ran the lite verion and cleared 1 minor code and checkj engine light went out... but car beeps with workshop engine fault.. any ideas please?
Back