Recent content by ClassicWolves

1. ClassicWolves

MK5 Jetta LED Headlight Upgrade

Bump.
  2. ClassicWolves

Unfortunately, even after changing the setting as u guys said in Cent Elect. , The light still does come on, at least when I turn on the light's. Light turns itself off when lights are off after a few moments. Here is the codes posted below. Friday,10,February,2023,18:43:10:15605 VCDS --...
  3. ClassicWolves

So i've also been told there could be potentially flickering issues, does the coding pretty much circumvent that? I've also kinda been told that could be an issue with canbus related problems. just doublechecking lol
  4. ClassicWolves

Oh thanks lol, i dont typically mess with coding alot. I assume unchecking these two will just disable the boi light for the headlights?
  5. ClassicWolves

I assume that's under the coding in Instruments yes? No I have not messed with coding yet
  6. ClassicWolves

Hey everyone, So here what is going on, I am at a loss for what todo for my 2006 Volkswagen Jetta TDI. I am wanting to upgrade the stock Halogen headlights to a brighter LED headlight. But my main issues are that it would trigger the B.O.I light on my dash and I do not wish to modify my stock...
  7. ClassicWolves

MK5 Jetta TDI Aftermarket Intake??

For some reason i cant seem to find any aftermarket Cold Intakes for my MK5. Does anyone know where to find/buy them? I cant seem to find any luck online with Google. 2006 VW Jetta TDI 1.9L BRM Engine
  8. ClassicWolves

06 Jetta TDI Steering Wheel & Cluster Retrofit

I have a 2006 VW Jetta TDI Manual, with the standard non MFA Wheel and Cluster. And im wanting to Retrofit the Mk6 TDI MFA Cluster and MK6 MFA Steering Wheel into my car. What is the process todo these things? Anything im missing i dont know about? What i know so far is i need obviously a MK6...
  9. ClassicWolves

06' Jetta TDI Blue Smoke on Start

I have a 2006 Volkswagen Jetta TDI 1.9L, 5 Speed manual with 196,000 miles roughly, that has a decent puff of blue smoke when it first cold starts. It does start abit harder at cold start, the smoke clears up within 10 seconds. Ive looked online and people say this is fairly normal. Thou i still...
  10. ClassicWolves

04 VW Jetta Complications

Alright, I had recently posted of a possibly faulty ECU in this 2004 Volkwagen Jetta. Unfortunately i starting to wonder if this car has the incorrect ECU for this engine or not. The orignal Engine was a 1.8 Turbo Engine. The new engine is a 2.0L NA BEV Engine. It has the 06A906032RF ECU In it...
  11. ClassicWolves

04 Volkswagen Jetta (Faulty ECM?)

Friday,18,May,2018,23:31:27:15605 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 10 x64(VirtualBox) VCDS Version 18.2.0.3 (x64) HEX-V2 CB: 0.4411.4 Data version: 20180212 DS287.0 www.Ross-Tech.com VIN: 3VWSA69M84M105156 License Plate: Mileage: 115310km-71650mi Repair Order...
  12. ClassicWolves

Viper w/ Factory Alarm Integration?

This is just a shot in the dark, as i've never heard of this being done before on a Volkswagen, but wondering if this is entirely possible or what. I am considering buying myself a Viper Remote Start + Security system. And i was wondering if its even possible at all to wire into the cars factory...
  13. ClassicWolves

01 Jetta Unusual Temperature

2001 Volkswagen Jetta GLS, 2.0 AZG Engine. Manual Transmission. Ok i know this sounds as stupid as it looks. But i had one hell of an unusual issue today while driving. My Jetta suddenly dropped down to 0 on the Temperature gauge and the Heat stoped blowing hot, so i turned off the heat and...
  14. ClassicWolves

2001 VW Jetta Cluster Upgrade?

Heyo, Got a good question for everyone. I am really considering ditching the standard cluster in my Car and upgrading to a MKIV IMMO3 or IMMO2 Cluster with MFA Low Density Display if i can find one in good shape. The old one is a IMMO2 Standard Non-MFA cluster. Of course im aware i need the new...
  15. ClassicWolves

Upgrade The Forum?

I personally think this forum needs to be upgraded to today's standards. vBulletin 4.2.3 is rather outdated. vBulletin 5.x.x is been out for some time and has much better mobile support. We need to bring the VCDS forum into the latest security standards of vBulletin, and mobile support. I think...
Back