Status
Not open for further replies.

nitsrik1976

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=49221
Hi all, need some help with this please.
I purchased and fitted heater washer jet nozzles and wiring loom parts from Kufatec (jets and loom/ 39955), installed no problem (apart from the lead that goes into the BCM having the incorrect terminal on it!)
Ive connected to Connector A (black) Pin 4 (as directed via several posts on other forums) but when I go into Controller 09 and then to Byte13 there are no 'options' available to select! (see attached image) my BCM model number is a 1K0 937 086 R - Sw0709 / Hw111. Ive put the heated mirrors into the ON position as well as the heated rear screen (both activate as normally should) but I am getting no voltage output from either washer jet wiring connector at the washer jet nozzle end (and hence no heat). Have I done something wrong, did I miss something??
One thing I did notice is if you select Byte 12 and look at BIT 6, you can select 'Window washer heating via left side turn signal output'
Can someone verify what and how that works, Is it stipulating you need to connect the washer jet output to the same source as the left turn signal bulb output on the BCM?

The only thing I can think of is my factory BCM (1K0 937 086 R) doesn't support heated washer jets option, this supersedes to 1k0 937 087 AE Z03 against my VIN but will this have the feature on it? I have been told to get a AL revision as it has a higher software and hardware number.

IMG_20140610_174307_zps51a8e7dc.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back