!The NEXT VAG Conspiracy ....Synthetic oils...OEL remediation + Emission Defeats!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
The NEXT VAG Conspiracy ....Synthetic oils...OEL remediation + Emission Defeats!

Hey all you synthetic oil lovers..........

Explain to me why if Synthetic oils are superior........... allow for double the amount of crankcase PSI when compared to SAE oil of the same viscosity rating?
Adding a basic glycerin PSI gage on the block to measure the pressure you can observe this?

Very simple test, I suggest people do it and see the numbers for yourself!

NostraJackAss has spoken!

Last edited:

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
http://forums.ross-tech.com/showthread.php?4472-02-audi-a4-1-8t/page2

That picture tells me something's....

That if you have dirt adhering to the injector ports weeping oil, due to boost pushing it out.

It is either from a blown turbo seal or a serious oil remediation issue from over filling or excessive blow by.

A side note:

This is a great example as to what is talking place inside a later TSI/TFSI/TDI engines...... I am always running my big mouth about.
This and the over lap......... cause serious carbon or contamination at ports.....and CAT or EGR/DPF issues.

Ever see the oil leaking so much in #4 that it runs down that side, along with from VC ...........further takes out seal swelling it to Wasser Pump on TSI?

The thing that will be interesting to see is that after the TDI cars are made to use more fuel via re-flash to get shit fuel mileage.......What will that result in ash in EGR/DPF/regen x4 or PSI sensors damaged and even more stuck exhaust flaps!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back