A6 4F comfort trunk closing

FandaTDI

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=204559
Hi,
I am looking for a way to close the trunk by a remote and this unit 6D (4F9827851F) reject a login 12345 and also have not documented adapt.channels... Is it possible to do it also with VCDS?
I found a way in what people made it on A8 D3 with one added relay where the coil is controlled by a rear lock opening signal which grounds the button on the lid and found in WD that in this case (A6 4F avant 2008) is to the close button on the lid br/li wire and gn/gr(T10y/1) from J393 to the coil, what should be usable without any problems, am I right? I realize that the best is a relay with coil with higher resistance(lower "consumption") to make sure that there will be enough current for the lock itself, but hopefully no other risks/issues of this solution, is it right?

But if it is possible to make it via VCDS, it would be better...

Thanks for your tips,

F.

FandaTDI

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=204559
Anybody? In newer models(VW´s, Skoda´s,...) it is usually easier and I am wondering how "sensitive" is for this connection (speaking imho mainly about "dimensioning" the output from unit and/or/maybe more about the current taken by the lock itself...) and I am thinking about check this with a scope and try if it can not affect let´s say position learning or anything else...

FandaTDI

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=204559
Thanks for the link... Isn´t the "module" for more than a hundred euro´s something like just say the relay I mentioned? Do you have an experince? Thanks.

Dukedesmo

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=288946
Reactions: Uwe

FandaTDI

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=204559
Thanks, why "3 on the closing switch"? (...while it´s "two wired" ... "interrupted" the br/li cable or...?) Any logic? Connection? Thanks.
Btw. done again in Superb2 with coding (remote and inside button separately), can it be done via sw update? (As in case of tail lights pre-/face...) ... Just idea...

Back