2008 vw touran fuses diagrams

Status
Not open for further replies.

parmjit71

Reaction score
please help i removed my stereo and reconnected it and removed a fuse but cant remeber which slot it goes back in. does anyone have a diagram of the fuses and which ones are which for 2008 vw touran????

Keithuk

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=122432
Welcome to the forum.

VW don't tend to give fuse layout in the handbook, mine says they say:

At the time of print we are unable to provide an up-to-date overview of the locations of the fuses for the electrical consumers. This is because the vehicle is under constant development, because fuses are assigned differently depending on the equipment level and because several consumers may use a single fuse. You can get more information about the fuse layout from a Volkswagen dealership.

Which is VW
BS.gif
they should still show the layout as they know it. I went to my dealer and they couldn't tell me anything so that contradicts what it says above.

Have you Google this?

Touran relay/fuses

Touran relay/fuses 2

Or you find someone with ElsaWin and give them your vehicle details.

jakematic

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=129085
This is because the vehicle is under constant development, because fuses are assigned differently depending on the equipment level and because several consumers may use a single fuse.

This is absolutely true - you wouldn't believe the number of questions I get asking if a fuse should be in a slot or not, or where it is based on the PR codes.

The copyrighted material at your links is clearly being posted by some entity other than VAG.
We all know lots of information is on the internet but I never advocate violation of IP.
If asked and I have the information, through legal sources, then I will give a location but never a 'copy' of the material.

The OP also did not specify which fuse he/she pulled, so we have no way to know where it goes back in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back