VLAND LED Headlight coming & leaving home feature

Status
Not open for further replies.

vagboi

Reaction score
So I recently installed the VLAND LED UU style headlights in my MK6 Golf GT TDI 140 and I did read on the forums many people having issues with them not working properly but thankfully I didn't have any. The DRL's, dipped beam, main beam, high beam, indicators all work fine. I have had coming home and leaving home lights enabled for a few months prior to installing the new LED headlights. It used to work perfectly, the headlights and taillights would remain on when locking the car for the set time. The lights would also come on when unlocking the car at night due to the auto light sensor. A few weeks before installing the LED healights, I installed the VLAND LED tail lights and the coming home/leaving home carried on working fine. However, after installing the VLAND LED headlights they don't come on when locking the car or when unlocking the car at night, only the tail lights come on. So essentially the coming and elaving home feautre works but only on the tail lights. As it used to work on the stock headlights, I know its something to do with these headlights but I'm not sure what could be causing the issue, I checked in obdeleven and the coming home leaving home is active and everyhting is as it should be. If anyone can shed some light on this, it would be appreciated, thanks!

TLDR; Coming home and leaving home feature doesn't work with vland led headlights but used to work on stock headlights. Strange because feature is working on vland led tail lights.

Mari

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=150535
... I would start with posting a full and unedited autoscan of the car... I also would post the original and changed coding for CH/LH so we can take a look at that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back