Search results

1. N

Golf V 2006 model year passenger window problem

Golf V 2006, 1K chassis model passenger window works only from driver side master switch,from passenger switch does not working from passenger switch. When checked wiring on the switch,there was no ground,just connected GND with a jumper lead still dead. There was no FC related to this...
  2. N

New software

Hi Derek, Thank you so much for your time and efort. Best regards Nik
  3. N

New software

Good day to all, My laptop failed,now for a while I am forced to use desktop PC.I am not familiar how to download software to another PC? Thank you for assistance. Nik
  4. N

AUDI A6 4G Chassis transmission problem

Hi there,this is my first post,and as such let me first say that after 10 years of using VCDS I am more than satisfied with it.I am conscious that, due to my age I am not able to use most of its functions,but so far I am trying and I can say I have also very satisfied customers and friends.When...
  5. N

Nik

Hi there, I am new here and I think really this forum is great.I just wanted to find out if anyone experienced the same problem,power steering doesn't work.And there is no fault code.The car is Polo 9N model from 2002,1,4l BBY engine.After turning ignition on,steering light comes on and goes off...
Back