Search results

1. A

Sticky Windows 11

This worked for me, thanks!!
  2. A

Audi TT mk1 - 35: Centr. Locks - 01616 Signal Wire to Interior Monitor (36-00 Open Circuit)

Thanks for your replies so far! I didn't see how the technician was trying to connect to the car or what software he was using, he just told me "he couldn't communicate and that something was wrong with my car".. Sorry for my ignorance, I am pretty new at this; do you mean if I can see...
  3. A

Audi TT mk1 - 35: Centr. Locks - 01616 Signal Wire to Interior Monitor (36-00 Open Circuit)

Hi all, I bought my used 2001 Audi TT 225 with only a valet key, so I took the car to a guy to make a switchblade key fob for me. He had some difficulty connecting to the car to code the new key and couldn't do it. It it because I had K-line problem connecting to the ECU, or because I still...
  4. A

2001 Audi TT 225 - 01 - Engine "No response from controller!"

Well, that did it.. thank you so much!! The contacts seemed fine, but just gave the contacts a little spray and it worked! Just out of curiosity, what do you mean by "goes to the ECU as 'W'"?
  5. A

2001 Audi TT 225 - 01 - Engine "No response from controller!"

Hi Ross-tech, I was super excited when my cable arrived but right away having issues connecting to 01- engine module.. It seems to connect to everything else fine with auto-scan and selecting modules so this is a head scratcher. The first time I connected to 01-Engine with a cheap ebay cable...
Back