Search results

1. ElBongoBoo

VW Golf 5 2004 electrical trouble (power supply issues?)

Hi everyone, back again with the MK5 Golf, 2004 petrol. Last time we figured out the problems with the lambda, however they are somewhat back. We were investigating issues with an ESP sensor when we stumbled upon a major issue. When looking at the fuses, we were checking to see if all the...
  2. ElBongoBoo

Golf Mk5 Oxygen Sensor Problem (Lambda) pre cat

Hi everyone, Im currently working on a VW Golf Mk5 1.6 petrol 2004. I've replaced the Lambda O2 sensor before cat and now I get Open Circuit and Short To Ground in my scans. Does anyone have any tips on what I can do to find the culprit for the issue? Before replacement, Short To Ground never...
  3. ElBongoBoo

VW Passat 2011 B7 Variant - Retrofit Xenon Headlights and LED Taillights

Greetings everyone, I have a (in my eyes) a fairly big project that I’m trying to achieve with my 2011 Passat Variant EU. Today, the car is running Halogen headlights / taillights and I’m planning to do an OEM retrofit of the Xenon headlights and LED taillights. Currently I’m scavenging car...
  4. ElBongoBoo

VW Passat 2011 B7 Variant - First scan fault codes.

Greetings! I'm pretty new to all of this, so please be patient with me. I've done an auto-scan on my car and wanted to know some information about the fault codes I've gotten. Auto-Scan: Saturday,15,February,2020,13:30:07:18868 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 10 x64...
  5. ElBongoBoo

How long does it to become verified?

Greetings, I recently bought myself a HEX-V2 and I added the serial number to the account. So I was just wondering how long does it take to become verified so I can start posting with the big boys and girls? Thanks in advance :)
Back