Search results

1. hadez16

Record & compare pre->post coding?

Be aware that these coding dongles do also write parameters to control units. Such changes are not covered by an Auto-Scan and adaptation maps. For adaptation maps I use Notepad++ with the "Compare"-Plugin. Oh wait years ago I wrote a tool called CodingCompare. If you can fight yourself...
  2. hadez16

VCDS support for latest cars - VW Passat B9, Skoda Superb NZ, VW Tiguan 3gen, Skoda Kodiaq NG

On the other side, VW returns to "real buttons" on the steering wheel instead of crappy touch multifunction pads :D Just to push the mood..........
  3. hadez16

C7.5 Tail light values

Did you already change the rear lights to EU version?
  4. hadez16

Traffic Sign Recognition - Audi MIB3 / 2023 Audi A4 Allroad

The problem you have is that your front camera (Unit A5) need additional parameters for the TSR, which you cannot upload with VCDS, you need other tools for that.
  5. hadez16

Latest LCode version

Thank you very much Niels! The topic above is fixed in that version, great stuff.
  6. hadez16

2021 Tiguan Allspace - Lane Assist / Boot Closure & Side Assist

Well, the description is somehow derived from the former adaptation channel "Personalisierung Spurhalte....Kl 15"... Let me just check the description in the editorial label fi......oh, there is none! :D So better than nothing I think.
  7. hadez16

2021 Tiguan Allspace - Lane Assist / Boot Closure & Side Assist

1) Unit A5, Coding, experimental Coding "YES", Byte 14, "Perso_HC" to "Last Setting" Old 5Q0 cameras had this option in adaptation channels, 3Q0 it's coding. 2) Parameter topic in unit 6D, not possible via Coding 3) Hardware missing.
  8. hadez16

How to disable rear lights scandinavian mode A3 8V ?

Unit 09 Login 31347 Adaptation Deactivate the following channel (I only have the german translation...) ENG141647-ENG116593-Außenlicht_Front-Tagfahrlicht-Dauerfahrlicht aktiviert zusaetzlich Standlicht Hood has to be unlocked/opened.
  9. hadez16

Latest LCode version

I don't need no knowledge of all contexts for trying to make the best out of the applications in order to help people and the community. A huge part of the VCDS community is held together, and new fans and buyers are aquired, because there exist people who solve complex problems because of the...
  10. hadez16

Latest LCode version

I just tested this at my car. "Yellow mode" does it correct: Why the hell does "yellow mode" read that piece: ...differently compared to "normal mode"? Some reason for switching back to buggy old LCode :D
  11. hadez16

Latest LCode version

I try to clarify again: this is *not* a custom label file created by one individual, it comes like this out of VCDS for the experimantal coding! So there is either some issue with LCode by having changed the expected syntax for bit-ranges, or some issue with VCDS because it does not follow that...
  12. hadez16

Latest LCode version

VW datasets incorporate the translation to LCode label files? Didn't know about that.... :facepalm: Does the "yellow mode" read label files different to "normal mode"? It is just a label file with a description of a bit-range that worked in old LCode but not in new LCode :)
  13. hadez16

Latest LCode version

The syntax comes from the label file which was not created by myself, it's a grabbed experimental label from Unit 4B (3Q0-907-338). The old LCode does show it:
  14. hadez16

Latest LCode version

I finally pushed myself discarding the old LCode and start using the new LCode.... Excerpt from label file: Why is LCode not displaying that placeholder label "headlamp_coding_word (HEX)" ? It only says "none found". EDIT: I just tried 2.1.11.0, same behaviour.
  15. hadez16

RS3 8Y Launch control counter

Interesting. A9 not present in the installation list but reachable in the RS3 case. S3 8Y have A9 unit in the installation list.
  16. hadez16

[21030] UDS SRI tool only works on RELEASE version - not DRV

Welcome back at this special place, Wasn't any Service Reset planned for UDS units in DRV 23.11? It was the very first thing I clicked on today.
  17. hadez16

Most missed features in a VCDS. Upvotes needed!!

Let's call it VCDSuper.
  18. hadez16

Probably it's worth making a distinction between 1) VCDS internal/backend issues and bugs 2) VCDS issues regarding the support of new model years and new control units 3) Maintaining/Adding editorial content, either using existing paradigms like label files, or with the need of extending VCDS...
  19. hadez16

1) Already possible, but not documented. PM for more Info 2) Already there if ASAM data does not match 3) Already there for certain things (no basic settings, no non-UDS adaptation, ...) but community-driven / not developed by Ross-Tech . There is no public API, so GUI-Automation is the only way...
  20. hadez16

Enable Lane assist memory on 2021 VW Passat R line

DO NOT USE THIS CODING! It was made out of the authors coding and does not fit into your car.
Back