Search results

1. C

VCDS

I have an unlimited Hex V2 and can any1 tell me if this cable will work with new cars 2020 onward, it has all software updates , but am hearing its no good for any vag cars after 2019 advice pls cheers
  2. C

K-line or Canbus

My friend has an Audi A3 1.8T year 2008 and wishes to know if his car modules are canbus or K-line . He stays to far away from me so i can't plug my cable in to see so any help would appreciated thanks
  3. C

Timing chain

Now i have a Audi S3 2010 model , 3 door hatchback and recently i have heard a loundish rattle coming from passengers side off engine , now friends have mention it could be my Timing Chain starting to stretch but not been confirmed yet and as Audi tell me that i dont have a Timing Chain i am...
  4. C

How to find manual gear box oil temp

Lads can any1 advise me where i would find the temperture off my gear oil as i'm going to be changing it out had have seen people saying to have temp between 20/40c before changing out as it makes the oil come out quicker but no one says where to find it in Vcds . Now my Car is a Manual so i was...
  5. C

Problem

Any1 sheet some light on this problem , Asking for a friend Chic McCallum thanks mate here’s the info. Audi A3 1.9tdi bls engine Abs ecu number is 1k0907379CD Component version is ESP MK60EC1 Software code is 13422012492600FBC80D04EA922100813800 What happened was that the battery went...
  6. C

Verifies user

Asking for a friend who would like me to do some work using my Hex v2 cable . He has a ( 62plate seat Ibiza fr 1.6th TDI) and has asked if i knew how to delete his dpf so needing some help from the guys who know how too, a step by step would be really appreciated TIA
  7. C

Rs4 fprv

Can any1 tell me if it would be ok to run a Rs4 Fprv on my Audi S3 8P with a stock high pressure fuel pump . Just that i have an upgraded hpfp with Apr internals and wish to return to stock .Tia
  8. C

High pressure fuel pump

Firstly i am in dire need off some expertise . I recently changed out my Hpfp on my S3 CDLA engine 2009 , i put stock pump back in but the Internals where upgraded to Autotech internals and now car seems to stuuter alot when i try to go over 60mph and it seems as if car is getting starved off...
  9. C

Autoscan

I have a friend qho is looking for his orginal coding but he never did an autoscan to start with ( Novice + silly boy ) is there anyway he can find it in any off the vcds sub folders thanks .
  10. C

Car scanning

i have an unlimited hex V2 cable and wondered if i am allowed to ask for help / advice if it is someones else car that i have problems with as it would be there Autoscans that would be posted . Thanks
  11. C

Laptop drains battery

i have an S3 8p 2010 model with BCM pq35 and everytime i connect Vcds it seems to drain my battery anybody know any reason for this .thanks
  12. C

Registration

i have recently paid to transfer and upgrade a 2nd hand cable and now it has been upgrade to Pro but not registered in my name . I have tried to register it using vcds but it doesn't allow me too any advice on how to sort this out thanks in advance
  13. C

Bose wire colour

i have retrofitted a Rns-e into my 8p s3 ( original HU was Audi symphony 6cd changer build in ) and i had to remove some ground wires which where just a mess , so i coupled them all together and soldered them back to which i think was main ground ( brown wire ) but for the love off me i cant...
  14. C

Bcm

i have a BCM module in my 2009 S3 8P audi and i have noticed 2 different numbers in the extra part and i am a bit concerned as 1 looks like Audi number and the other looks like VW number and has it saying backup. My concern arose qhen i went into 09 mod and the next thing Vcd's wanted to stop...
  15. C

IE 11

i seem to be having problems with the new vcds update 20.4 . When i try to access forum through About Vcds in app it doesn't come up ,IE 11 says not connected, have tried on 2 laptops but still same problem .even having same problem when trying to Access site from IE 11 address bar , but funnily...
  16. C

Code 00003 abs

I recently had this fault appear on my S3 8p 2009 reg car and looked it up and found within ross-tech how i could correct this code , so i followed the tuturial on youtube ( ross-tech ) explaining what i was suppose to and have since done it but what i have found are my brakes are very...
  17. C

Door lock

I have 2 genuine keys for my S3 8p 2009 but 1 key allows me to lock / unlock doors when inserted in door , but the other doesn't allow me to lock / unlock doors but both allow locking / unlocking on fob , now i thought it could be the door lock but why would 1 key be allowed to lock / unlock...
  18. C

Misfire #2/ intermittent misfires

( Audi S3 8P TFSI 2010 Model ) I have recently within the last 12days noticed my car was feeling a bit under power , and the exhaust was given out some funny noises . So I used my cable to do a lot off auto scans over a period off time and have found out I have misfire cylinder #2 and just...
  19. C

Changing directory

I have recently reinstalled 19.6.1 Vcd's into my win 7 computer in drive C ,but now I have got 2 folders 1 Vcd's + 1 Ross-tech with the same info and I was wondering can I delete one off these , 2nd question similar topic can I change the directory to where my auto scan automatically get saved...
  20. C

Haldex

Hi guys i have searched up and down on every forum available but found alot of questions but no real answer. I want to know whether it is possible to swop out my preface 2008 S3's entire diff with gen2 haldex for gen4 haldex with diff from a facelift 2010
Back