Recent content by Autobahn Connection

1. A

2012 A8 4H 34 level control coding

I have been going through this same exact thing with a 2011 4H chassis. The difference is that mine blew up a bag (left / front) it kept going higher and higher like it wanted to compete in a monster truck show ..the "BAM!" replaced the bag.. no faults but rides right side 25mm lower then the...
  2. A

NO LONG CODING HELPER FOR MK60EC1

Thank you very much Guys!! The coding had no issues on test drive with full lock up attempts in the rain, even hard brake while in a turn.. I feel the client will be safe.. Have a great weekend!
  3. A

Thank you for the code, I have two error messages . First "VCDS has detected a change in coding length Are you sure you want to continue?" followed by "Coding rejected Error 12: Sub-function not supported or invalid format. I'm not understanding what that first one wants. Don't all MK60 ABS...
  4. A

I have two error messages . First "VCDS has detected a change in coding length Are you sure you want to continue?" followed by "Coding rejected Error 12: Sub-function not supported or invalid format. I'm not understanding what that first one wants. Don't all MK60 ABS need long coding?
  5. A

A 2009 Jetta 2.5 has been brought to me for coding/adaption/basic settings of the ABS system. There are no previous scans of the original module because that module lost CAN communication. Client purchased a module from salvage yard of same year and model. The client had general repair shop...
Back