Recent content by wh17

1. W

VCDS for Apple

interesting to see, that a mac with x86 Emulation is as fast as a real Windows Notebook AND is double as fast as a real Windows Laptop:-) Beside VCDS i have no problems so far with any windows on mac arm so far:-) (even if there is no official support from Ross-Tech). VCDS works better than...
  2. W

VCDS for Apple

Yes it worked, now the german version is installed with around 2600 Mlines/sec. I just tested the latest Version on a Lenovo Windows... 1230 Mlins/sec and 65000 pings/sec.. The Mlines Benchmark is the important one...? But compared with Windows ARM on my Mac, the raw-Windows has only 50% of...
  3. W

VCDS for Apple

Hi, well you are correct, this version has also a diffrent icon (with arm in the icon on the desktop) Tuesday,23,January,2024,08:02:54:01151 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 11 arm64(arm64 CPU)(VMWare) VCDS Version 23.11.0.0 (arm64) HEX-NET2 CB: 0.4643.5 Data version...
  4. W

VCDS for Apple

I think you need this one: Montag,22,Januar,2024,12:59:02:01151 VCDS -- Windows-basierter VAG/VAS-Emulator läuft auf Windows 11 x64(arm64 CPU)(VMWare) VCDS Version PCI 23.3.1.0 HEX-NET2 CB: 0.4643.5 Datenstand: 20231010 DS346.2 www.vcdspro.de Software: MacOS: Somora 14.2 Fusion...
  5. W

VCDS for Apple

Hello, i can confirm, that VCDS is running under Windows ARM (on a Macbook Pro with M3). I could connect to my car, make a complete scan... My config: Macbook Pro M3 (November 2023) VMWare Fusion 13 (free Version) Microsoft Windows 11 ARM VCDS 23031 (10.10.23) I just installed Fusion (it is...
  6. W

RNS 510 + Handsfreekit 1Z0 035 729 - PIN not accepted

Well it was a car from a customer and all other devices showed the correct value....i assume i can't correct these values... nevertheless, there is no label file 1Z0-0xxxx in my directory..... i see 1z0-035-456 (Octavia Soundsystem) then i searched for *-035* and there is a 7L6-035-729 which...
  7. W

Hi, so after searching around i found the solution. Sebastian (now working for ross tech) maintained a website, which is no longer available. Channel 77 was documented are the solution is: Select Interface 77 (Telephone) and here are the channels to change: Channel 128 (basic volume): Basic...
  8. W

Hello, a user showed my his car with a hands-free kit 1Z0 035 729 with his RNS 510. This worked fine but he deleted his 2 phones and has made a reset. Now he can select the Skoda UHV but and PIN is refused (we tried 0000, 1234, 1111 etc...). Any idea how to get this PIN or reset it back to...
  9. W

Registration for HEX-NET for person not company

Hi, my company bought a HEX-NET and in the registration process i entered to company (which own the box) and my name. Now only my name appears in the about-box... so people may leave a company. Is this a bug or a feature?:-) How can this be changed later if necessary?
  10. W

VCDS for Apple

Yes this is correct, but i am from Germany and i get the german shop which offered the upgrade later. I will upgrade but we need to wait until 2021 for new version of fusion/parallels to check functionality with ARM. I assume either there will be a way to run windows 10 with arm and then VCDS...
  11. W

VCDS for Apple

When Apple switched from Motorola to Intel they offered a framework with API calls, so the code worked for the old and new macosx. this Framework (Rosetta) will be also offered for the ARM platform. VM Ware does not rely on apple but Parallels has only this solution and the showed a new version...
  12. W

VCDS for Apple

Apple has announced to disable some kernel extensions (kext). Thus the VM vendors have to use the Apple Hypervisior and Vmware and Parallels have announced to support ARM but it is not clear which OS. I think the latest Windows Versions will work, but do not expect XP to be run on ARM VMs... So...
  13. W

VCDS for Apple

I just instlled it with Windows 10 running VMWare Fusion 11 and it also works. I will upgrade to VMWare Fusion 12, but i dont expect and issues. The new Versions of VMWare/Parallels have to use hyperversion code from apple, so problems with decrease as the VM Vendors will use API callls provied...
  14. W

VCDS for Apple

The answer is YES it works without any issue. I understand that most Windows-Software-companies fear to give any support, but there are 3 players on the market (Parallels, VMware Fusion, VirtualBox) with all support USB. I use a MacBook pro 2018 with USB-C, so an additional USB-C <-> USB bridge...
Back